Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,903 members, 7,952,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (37575 Views)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by MsTIQ(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Don't
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Starships4u(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Tval(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
360ng:
Fine girl like you booking space grin
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Mekybliss(f): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
That's not your job. She might be happy and respectful not knowing. If you tell her trust me, that house won't be the same anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by samadexy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
[size=28pt] if you dem born you well.. try ahm grin[/size]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by ayd91(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Unless you want to experience why the Kane and Abel story ended the way it did.

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by lummy5000(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tell na,ur own blood brother,u must be a first class fool

8 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
YOURMAN:
Hey people! I don't know if this is the right section for this ..but if its not maybe the mods can help move it to the right section

After my graduation from one of the nigerian universities, I have been staying with my elder brother.. He's the second born as a lady is my parents first born.. But he's the first son.. Age of about 42+.. Before I got admission in school I do stay with him and after my university education, I went back to his place, because his house is big and spacious to contain me .. After about two to three months, I have been going to work with him I noticed something..

There is this number he usually call wen we are going back home in the car.. The way he talks to the person on phone I doubt if its a guy he's talking to.. Because the number is saved with a guys name "henry" but I do hear a ladies voice at the back of the phone.. So I'm wondering..

After my final findings I do discover thats a lady..
Now the big question is my bro got 3 grown up kids.. And a wife..
What should I do? Should I just leave him to move on or tell the wife?? To me I feel that he's still a young flexing man! Maybe he should enjoy it while it last.. Or I should just tell the wife because the wife is cool to me and nice.. What should I do..

Also Note behind.. This my bro.. I do respect and fear him so much.. I can't even dare talk about a lady with him.. As his like a dad to me! So telling me to talk to my bro is out of the solution.. So my fellow people what should I do?

Your foolishness is boundless ...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by bettercreature(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
samadexy:
[size=28pt] if you dem born you well.. try ahm grin[/size]
Imagine...the OP must be a kid

9 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by pBuhari(f): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
confront him if you can
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by bettercreature(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
MIPNIG:

Your foolishness is boundless ...
I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Estimable(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
MIND UR BUSINESS MR MAN

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Actinlastborn(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oporoko! If u tell ur Broda wife say ur broda they cheat on am, will the wife pack ur Broda load out of the house? What a jobless generation!

7 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Richy4(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why not ask your brother and speak to him man to man
I have no idea why you are scared of him.

You are a third party. He did not accommodate you to be a "monitoring lizard"

And you know where third party belong in people's marriage and relationships.

In case you don't know, let me tell you. They stay away.

3 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by permsec: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Hodong: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Just be wise by being quite... And keep telling ur brother to change his ways
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by aliscomonaj: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Good boy, waiting concern u now? U better go and marry ur own and learn how to mind ur business. Ameboooooo
YOURMAN:
Hey people! I don't know if this is the right section for this ..but if its not maybe the mods can help move it to the right section

After my graduation from one of the nigerian universities, I have been staying with my elder brother.. He's the second born as a lady is my parents first born.. But he's the first son.. Age of about 42+.. Before I got admission in school I do stay with him and after my university education, I went back to his place, because his house is big and spacious to contain me .. After about two to three months, I have been going to work with him I noticed something..

There is this number he usually call wen we are going back home in the car.. The way he talks to the person on phone I doubt if its a guy he's talking to.. Because the number is saved with a guys name "henry" but I do hear a ladies voice at the back of the phone.. So I'm wondering..

What should I do? Should I just leave him to move on or tell the wife?? To me I feel that he's still a young flexing man! Maybe he should enjoy it while it last.. Or I should just tell the wife because the wife is cool to me and nice.. What should I do..

Also Note behind.. This my bro.. I do respect and fear him so much.. I can't even dare talk about a lady with him.. As his like a dad to me! So telling me to talk to my bro is out of the solution.. So my fellow people what should I do?

3 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by femi4: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shezhawt:
"Henry"

grin
Man must always find a way

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by tomasky(f): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
go tell am make them settle ur matter 4 bed.aproco

7 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Kingspin(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wetin concern you? You can only advice him.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by keacy(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Amebo!!!pls learn to mind your business. It will save you from looking where to get house and rent.

2 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by africanusvu(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
This one na question?!!!!!!Go straight and cheat on ur brother since the wife is near. To u, SCORES, husband"1. Wife"1
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Stay out of trouble*military zone*

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by harrysterol(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
YOURMAN:
I dey fear him oo! I reaaly cnt summon dt courage to do dat
bro just STFU if you want to continue staying in that house with peace of mind

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Ghost01(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
OP, kini ti e? You better face your work, Uche style, and not wreck a peaceful home. Gbogbo aso ko la n sa loorun.

4 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Lexusgs430: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Is your future plan to marry his wife aka your sister in law?
NB: Move into your own house and you would stop seeing and hearing things!!!

8 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by femi4: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
360ng:
i will comment later, #sleeping

Like Seriously? Kiss Daniel Supports Gay Marriage, READ MORE
**pour water on her face** Drag her back to the thread
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Kingspin(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wetin concern you? You can only advice him..
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Drabrah(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
YOURMAN:

Don't worry, she'll contunu 2 be cool to u and 9ce wen she's sent packing afta u tell her & scatter d family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by lionphil(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
YOURMAN:

What's Ur biz? Are u God? So u want to put asunder into the marriage abi?? Thunder from above will fire you as soon as that devil that is dancing skelewu on your head leaves you to the reality of things, after you have opened that silly mouth of yours grin no offense oh...but the mere thought of you thinking of talking is silly.

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by texazzpete(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
YOURMAN:

I never thought this level of mumuishness is still prevalent in our society.

Your brother is housing and feeding you and you're mulling over reporting him to his wife...as if when the dust settles it is not YOU that will be tossed out on the streets.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To 3 German Shepherd Puppies In Western Cape, South Africa. / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.