Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (37224 Views)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
please mind ur own biz. if i were to be ur brother, the kind of 'HOT SLAP I WILL GIVE YOU' u will never puke-nose into other peoples' relationship. instead of u to be grateful ur brother took u into his home , and instead of u looking for ur own relationship, u ar busy doing 'TAFIA'
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by blackboy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Don't tell his wife. Think clearly, it's your brother and your coming into the home is not to cause crisis. Or are they always fighting? If not then don't let them start.

If you can't talk to your brother, ignore it till your brother tells you and asks your advise then you tell him what you think about such things - if you support it or not, but don't tell his wife. What is your business with your brother's wife.. Ameabo. If you can't confront your brother bust it and let things take it's natural course.

May God not let your coming to stay with them cause their marriage to go into crisis.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by yollychika(f): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mind ya bizness
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Ewuro4: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
otiigba1:
o boy! Na wa o! , for una in that country, every advice on here is saying mind your own biz, its bogles the mind how nigerians ignore the truth, and to think nigerians believe they are very Religious, aĺl of them will go to church or even in church today, some may even be commenting while inside church... well make me too face front like every one else lipsrsealed

Na sooh grin
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Spainze007(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
YOURMAN:
Hey people! I don't know if this is the right section for this ..but if its not maybe the mods can help move it to the right section

After my graduation from one of the nigerian universities, I have been staying with my elder brother.. He's the second born as a lady is my parents first born.. But he's the first son.. Age of about 42+.. Before I got admission in school I do stay with him and after my university education, I went back to his place, because his house is big and spacious to contain me .. After about two to three months, I have been going to work with him I noticed something..

There is this number he usually call wen we are going back home in the car.. The way he talks to the person on phone I doubt if its a guy he's talking to.. Because the number is saved with a guys name "henry" but I do hear a ladies voice at the back of the phone.. So I'm wondering..

After my final findings I do discover thats a lady..
Now the big question is my bro got 3 grown up kids.. And a wife..
What should I do? Should I just leave him to move on or tell the wife?? To me I feel that he's still a young flexing man! Maybe he should enjoy it while it last.. Or I should just tell the wife because the wife is cool to me and nice.. What should I do..

Also Note behind.. This my bro.. I do respect and fear him so much.. I can't even dare talk about a lady with him.. As his like a dad to me! So telling me to talk to my bro is out of the solution.. So my fellow people what should I do?

Wen u mind ur biznes u'll be HAPPY 4rever!!!
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by bowei(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
OTELEMUYE you might need ti investigate your brother's wife too, as she's not complaining

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by lionphil(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
TUBLEZ:
Ur brother don do bad thing by taking u along to work Abi? E be like say u don dey see small change, Akproko

No mind the eediot he probably is where he is because of his brother... Now that he has finished school, he thinks he has arrived and can stand any consequence of his stu.pitidy. Some people just never know how to mind their biz...really disgusts me. I wish he were around me, I would strangle him. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) / US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour / Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.