Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (37576 Views)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by oluwanoni: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
I will advise not to speak with ur brothers wife, be watchful like the eagle, learn from your brothers mistake, the truth is when 2 elephants fight the grass suffers, u don't wannabe blamed for their disagreement

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Estatemanager(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
E no concern u.......ur brother go just chase u out....

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Gurgle(f): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Richy4:
Why not ask your brother and speak to him man to man
I have no idea why you are scared of him.

You are a third party. He did not accommodate you to be a "monitoring lizard"

And you know where third party belong in people's marriage and relationships.

In case you don't know, let me tell you. They stay away.

lwkm grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by mashnino(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
it is nt your business...

seriously no go scatter person house

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by sule5727: 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
YOURMAN:
Hey people! I don't know if this is the right section for this ..but if its not maybe the mods can help move it to the right section

After my graduation from one of the nigerian universities, I have been staying with my elder brother.. He's the second born as a lady is my parents first born.. But he's the first son.. Age of about 42+.. Before I got admission in school I do stay with him and after my university education, I went back to his place, because his house is big and spacious to contain me .. After about two to three months, I have been going to work with him I noticed something..

There is this number he usually call wen we are going back home in the car.. The way he talks to the person on phone I doubt if its a guy he's talking to.. Because the number is saved with a guys name "henry" but I do hear a ladies voice at the back of the phone.. So I'm wondering..

After my final findings I do discover thats a lady..
Now the big question is my bro got 3 grown up kids.. And a wife..
What should I do? Should I just leave him to move on or tell the wife?? To me I feel that he's still a young flexing man! Maybe he should enjoy it while it last.. Or I should just tell the wife because the wife is cool to me and nice.. What should I do..

Also Note behind.. This my bro.. I do respect and fear him so much.. I can't even dare talk about a lady with him.. As his like a dad to me! So telling me to talk to my bro is out of the solution.. So my fellow people what should I do?
pls dnt breakup dat family because man is polygamy in nature d only thing u can do here is call ur brother attention and advice him of what is doing is bad, but for u to tell his wife hah wahala dey o pls abeg o!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by chigoizie7(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

lwkm grin grin grin grin grin grin
Must u be on every thread?
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
360ng:
i will comment later, #sleeping

Like Seriously? Kiss Daniel Supports Gay Marriage, READ MORE
Oh oh lollipop, chicken pie, pretty, hmmm, delicious babe, what is ur name? See how u are shinning, tell me ur name, *whisper it * don't let them hear.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by M4gunners: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Op so na aproko u go study for university eh.

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by cococandy(f): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Talk to your brother.
Not his wife.

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by lionphil(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Actinlastborn:
Oporoko! If u tell ur Broda wife say ur broda they cheat on am, will the wife pack ur Broda load out of the house? What a jobless generation!

He is really a jobless ingrate...imagine wanting to break a peaceful home...he even claims to be a graduate *spits on his certificate * you learnt nothing from school. BTW which school did he attend? Amebo father.

BTW I don't support infidelity but I know when to mind my business. Think about tomorrow not today...Obolangido.

3 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Christmasdon(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bros, oga op, am on a mission in west Germany. Just wait , when i come back, i will see f i got something to tell you. ok.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by CJIDEX(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Get busy & mind ur fucking business!!
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Gurgle(f): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
YOURMAN:
Hey people! I don't know if this is the right section for this ..but if its not maybe the mods can help move it to the right section

After my graduation from one of the nigerian universities, I have been staying with my elder brother.. He's the second born as a lady is my parents first born.. But he's the first son.. Age of about 42+.. Before I got admission in school I do stay with him and after my university education, I went back to his place, because his house is big and spacious to contain me .. After about two to three months, I have been going to work with him I noticed something..

There is this number he usually call wen we are going back home in the car.. The way he talks to the person on phone I doubt if its a guy he's talking to.. Because the number is saved with a guys name "henry" but I do hear a ladies voice at the back of the phone.. So I'm wondering..

What should I do? Should I just leave him to move on or tell the wife?? To me I feel that he's still a young flexing man! Maybe he should enjoy it while it last.. Or I should just tell the wife because the wife is cool to me and nice.. What should I do..

Also Note behind.. This my bro.. I do respect and fear him so much.. I can't even dare talk about a lady with him.. As his like a dad to me! So telling me to talk to my bro is out of the solution.. So my fellow people what should I do?

You have a genuine concern and as usual my countrymen are raining senseless insults on you...smh

But after sifting through the unnecessary cursing and swearing I have to agree with them

You cant tell her dear, it doesn't make any sense. AT ALL.

You said you feel you cant confront your brother since he is like a dad to you, but people still do confront their fathers when they are doing wrong. I think if you do it in a respectful way, even if he screams and shouts at you, you will have done your own

The most you can do, if you feel very moved is to report it to somebody in your family who you know is not going to implicate you..but even that is risky..

Just stay there jejely and move on and have your own life. Your brother isn't a baby, he knows what hes getting into

3 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
ayd91:
Unless you want to experience why the Kane and Abel story ended the way it did.
grin grin grin
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
YOURMAN:
Yea! Bt I'm 99 percent sure! He's cheatin
Go and find ur own housing...he has over tried for u. What kind of graduate are u?

2 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by DECOtech(m): 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
YOURMAN:

You de mad?

Infact, you de mad! since you are having a hard time minding your own business.

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Godset1: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
YOURMAN:
I dey fear him oo! I reaaly cnt summon dt courage to do dat
If u can't summon such courage to talk to him, How can u summoned such courage to destroyed his family.
This story is flaps. It's formulated.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by ugonna1054(m): 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shezhawt:
"Henry"
grin
u r really hawt..

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Guy just mind your business.

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by nightmile: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
What are you waiting for? Tell her now...mumu. What if he takes on another wife?
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by ugonna1054(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
I'd advise that you don't teLl his wife o........ Na big wahala be dat!!!

Playfully set up a conversation wit him about
henry cheesy, from there, try to advise him to amend his ways
[b]I'd advise that you don't teLl his wife o........ Na big wahala be dat!!!
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by sunkoye: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tval:
All these sham accounts created for posting grin
I tire o.

Op...How I wish the fables is true, ojumi lo se...ewon osu meta ni( being nosy can be very dangerous)
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by berrystunn(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
mumu

tell her so they can live in peace

if i hear....
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by ZianaJordana(f): 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Yeah, tell her. cheesy And remember to tell us what happened next! wink

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by sunkoye: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sincere4u:
Guy just mind your business.
imagine him staying in his house, eating his food, taking him to work in his car...probably got him a job. Children of dis daz dies young out of gross foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
sunkoye:
imagine him staying in his house, eating his food, taking him to work in his car...probably got him a job. Children of dis daz dies young out of gross foolishness.
My brother you saw what i saw ooo, imagine o.

5 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by damilareoye: 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Report your brother to your parent instead.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Originalsly: 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Your brother has a big house that can contain you.... so he must? You talk as if you have no intentions of moving or having your own place. You and his wife are cool....she is just tolerating you and here you are thinking about scattering the family...biting the hand that is feeding you. I wish you should tell his wife, your mom or anybody and let him hear of it and kick your nosey azz out of his house. As a grown up and living like a child with your brother you should know better to blind your eyes, make your ears deaf and most of all keep your damn mouth shut to certain situations.......go find your own woman..... or man and take your nose out of your brother's affair.

2 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by friends4ever(m): 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
YES...THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Larablink(f): 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why not talk to him maturely than to cause big problem in his family that you might regret. After all his your blood brother.#itsjustanadivce#

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by ajos145(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Turn a blind eye but be praying for him and d entirely family. Let God fix dat

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
YOURMAN:

lemme give u best advice but I pray all dis nairalander here should allow u follow it, try and copy dat girl phone no, den later call yah brother wife when yah brother is not around and explain everything to her and give her the no as evidence... Dats all... But don't tell BABALAWO I'm d one dat give u dis advice o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Woman Gives Birth To 3 German Shepherd Puppies In Western Cape, South Africa. / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.