Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (37211 Views)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by kuzee(m): 2:24am On Jul 05, 2015
Nnekacherry:
So you all want the woman to continue living in fools paradise..
Chai.. It's really a wicked world..
I myself wonder seriously
all sayin mind your business
I can tell they have never been in his shoes before,
I mean think am, this one no be ur cousin but brother for that matter just
watching the whole drama like telemundo haba

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by rayrules: 2:27am On Jul 05, 2015
I don't even bother to read your long story, but your story title has said it all. Are you married at all? If yes you are Stu..d if no fu.k you
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Crysallis(m): 2:55am On Jul 05, 2015
YOURMAN:
Hey people! I don't know if this is the right section for this ..but if its not maybe the mods can help move it to the right section

After my graduation from one of the nigerian universities, I have been staying with my elder brother.. He's the second born as a lady is my parents first born.. But he's the first son.. Age of about 42+.. Before I got admission in school I do stay with him and after my university education, I went back to his place, because his house is big and spacious to contain me .. After about two to three months, I have been going to work with him I noticed something..

There is this number he usually call wen we are going back home in the car.. The way he talks to the person on phone I doubt if its a guy he's talking to.. Because the number is saved with a guys name "henry" but I do hear a ladies voice at the back of the phone.. So I'm wondering..

After my final findings I do discover thats a lady..
Now the big question is my bro got 3 grown up kids.. And a wife..
What should I do? Should I just leave him to move on or tell the wife?? To me I feel that he's still a young flexing man! Maybe he should enjoy it while it last.. Or I should just tell the wife because the wife is cool to me and nice.. What should I do..

Also Note behind.. This my bro.. I do respect and fear him so much.. I can't even dare talk about a lady with him.. As his like a dad to me! So telling me to talk to my bro is out of the solution.. So my fellow people what should I do?

permit me to go off topic....

Did you say you just graduated? then you are a disgrace to education.

I know of a mechanic with primary school certificate yet he writes better english than this one i could barely read.

3 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Zenfarm: 2:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Just keep your mouth shut! It's non of your business. Face what you're doing.

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by AreaFada2: 3:01am On Jul 05, 2015
[sub][/sub]
stinggy:
Either you talk your brother out of such affairs or STFU and stop acting woman angry
What even brought the thought of telling his wife?
Very funny guy. Maybe the bros even paid his school fees sef.
And who told OP his wife may not know or suspect yet? Let him be playing inspector Colombo.

@OP.
Sure, what he's doing if true, is morally uncool but what do you hope to achieve tellin his wife? Make her happy and eat even more of her delicious food? Or hurt her and possibly ruin the marriage? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Hey snitch, tell, and break your brother's family or just shut the hell up and act like you don't know...it's all up to you
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 05, 2015
YOURMAN:
Hey people! I don't know if this is the right section for this ..but if its not maybe the mods can help move it to the right section

After my graduation from one of the nigerian universities, I have been staying with my elder brother.. He's the second born as a lady is my parents first born.. But he's the first son.. Age of about 42+.. Before I got admission in school I do stay with him and after my university education, I went back to his place, because his house is big and spacious to contain me .. After about two to three months, I have been going to work with him I noticed something..

There is this number he usually call wen we are going back home in the car.. The way he talks to the person on phone I doubt if its a guy he's talking to.. Because the number is saved with a guys name "henry" but I do hear a ladies voice at the back of the phone.. So I'm wondering..

What should I do? Should I just leave him to move on or tell the wife?? To me I feel that he's still a young flexing man! Maybe he should enjoy it while it last.. Or I should just tell the wife because the wife is cool to me and nice.. What should I do..

Also Note behind.. This my bro.. I do respect and fear him so much.. I can't even dare talk about a lady with him.. As his like a dad to me! So telling me to talk to my bro is out of the solution.. So my fellow people what should I do?
I support you 100%. Go ahead and tell his wife. I bet you your next post on nairaland would be " Advise needed on how to beg my brother for wrecking his home". Ode! You are a disgrace to graduates. Even illiterate roadside artisans wont even think of doing such.

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by sukkot: 3:16am On Jul 05, 2015
I think all of you are off topic. you are not seeing what I am seeing. The OP is in love with his brothers wife. he has the hots for her. he is infatuated with her. he is trying to warm his way into her heart and he thinks by telling her, she will like him more. maybe even love him. thats what this is all about. he has a strong desire to have her like him so much so that he is not even thinking about his relationship with his brother or his brothers relationship with his wife. his lust has given him myopia

2 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 05, 2015
na ur blood b dat ooo...try it n and leave his hwz.y r u even thinking of dat self, wetin concern u
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Ewuro4: 3:30am On Jul 05, 2015
I can bet my life savings that 99% of comments here will tell OP to 'mind his business' ... so what good will my contrary advice do?

Naija, Naija, NAIJA!!! Na so so front we dey face when June 12 election was canceled and MKO mysteriously died in Aso rock. I don face front oh
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by NobleG1(m): 3:37am On Jul 05, 2015
Those telling you to do nothing are nothing but hypocrites!

None of them here would want you to keep quiet if they were in the same shoes with your brother's wife! Cheating is a serious danger to any marriage/relationship, which could either destroy the marriage or cause serious damage to the kids or even cause death (the side chic could kill your bro's wife to takeover).

Your brother is a cheater, he's doing something terrible and if you keep quiet about it, then you're no different from him. Sit your bro's wife down privately and tell her what you observed and she'll be glad that you did. Tell her to investigate and confirm before confronting her husband. Don't fail to let her know the name (Henry) to investigate on her husband's phone.

And advise her to not involve you. She will do everything in her power to protect you while she goes into action mode with her quest. Don't worry about causing any problem, you're doing the right thing. It will change your brother for good and strengthen their marriage when the side-chick is no more in the picture. But if it causes their divorce, don't blame yourself, your brother has himself to blame for being unfaithful, cheating and disrespecting his wife, his kids and his marriage.

Even if you don't tell her, she'll definitely find out soon because cheating can't be hidden for long. And if she also finds out you knew and kept quiet, you'll NEVER be in her good-book.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by EternalBeing: 4:27am On Jul 05, 2015
Man up! Talk to your brother instead, and let him know how dangerous infidelity could be. It could soon lead to him having children from outside or even death for him and/or his wife.

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Jennifer89(f): 4:35am On Jul 05, 2015
op mind your business. Don't be the one to bring confusion in the house coz if u tell her she will blow up. if u r very close to him u can advise him dnt be surprise if u receive a hot slap

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by eliwa47(m): 4:57am On Jul 05, 2015
why can't u just mind your biz, my advice to u is not to try anything stupid, otherwise u will regret your action. what u wanted to do is what I called GBEBORUN. let sleeping dog lie.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Princess4eva(f): 5:07am On Jul 05, 2015
Dharniel:
The advice is simple, it's none of your business, except you wanna wreck you brothers matrimonial home...

Shikena!
Pple shd learn to paddle their own canoe. Don't eva be a reason y any marriage wil break down. Who knows, the wife may discover by herself or ur brother may stop being adulterous naturally nd everythin will fall in place without ur interference. Be wise brother, I once caught my own sister's husby cheating on her, I neva told her. They are big enough to sort themselves out.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by labadydrumz(m): 5:12am On Jul 05, 2015
YOURMAN:

Go and tell him and destroy his home nao...u be big time fool...A male doing aproko...y nt go to tell in court and be a witness to their divorce

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Ifebazz(m): 5:34am On Jul 05, 2015
YOURMAN:

You must be The Mentalist if you could know your brother is cheating just from a phone call. You can go ahead and break a home based on suspicion, it's your cup of agbo. Some men flirts, but it often ends there. No strings attached. So I believe you now have other sources of income because what you're about doing is stopping this one. Sai gobe.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Ifebazz(m): 5:43am On Jul 05, 2015
NobleG1:

None of them here would want you to keep quiet if they were in the same shoes with your brother's wife! Cheating is a serious danger to any marriage/relationship, which could either destroy the marriage or cause serious damage to the kids or even cause death (the side chic could kill your bro's wife to takeover).

Your brother is a cheater, he's doing something terrible and if you keep quiet about it, then you're no different from him. Sit your bro's wife down privately and tell her what you observed and she'll be glad that you did. Tell her to investigate and confirm before confronting her husband. Don't fail to let her the name (Henry) to investigate on her husband's phone.

And advise her to not involve you. She will do everything in her power to protect you while she goes into action mode with her quest. Don't worry about causing any problem, you're doing the right thing. It will change your brother for good and strengthen their marriage when the side-chick is no more in the picture. But if it causes their divorce, don't blame yourself, your brother has himself to blame for being unfaithful, cheating and disrespecting his wife, his kids and his marriage.

Even if you don't tell her, she'll definitely find out soon because cheating can't be hidden for long. And if she also finds out you knew and kept quiet, you'll NEVER be in her good-book.
None hypocritical Mentalist that knows cheating from just phone calls.
Don't form holier than thou here dude, better marriages have survived worse infidelity crisis than mere phone call. So before you yap up about your morality, why not advise him to ask the brother who he has been talking to instead of doing aproko to the wife?

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by kwiin: 5:50am On Jul 05, 2015
NobleG1:

Your brother is a cheater, he's doing something terrible and if you keep quiet about it, then you're no different from him. Sit your bro's wife down privately and tell her what you observed and she'll be glad that you did. Tell her to investigate and confirm before confronting her husband. Don't fail to let her the name (Henry) to investigate on her husband's phone.

Does he know the brother's wife before they got married? 100% of men who hear this story will still tell him to mind his business. But let's say he act born again Christian, obviously his faith must be firm in Christ all the way because the scene will be messy.
Christ have to be involved in his life all through to succeed because op is far being independent. secondly, a seed of discord would have planted between him and his brother which might defile solution for ever. And the woman may never find happiness thereafter to even think about him or his welfare unless for sure, she catches that op has a special feeling for her. l think the best he can do is to talk to their parents about the situation, they will know the best way to talk their first son out of the filthy life and save his marriage. Then, everybody is happy.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by NobleG1(m): 6:03am On Jul 05, 2015
kwiin:

Does he know the brother's wife before they got married? 100% of men who hear this story will still tell him to mind his business. But let's say he act born again Christian, obviously his faith must be firm in Christ all the way because the scene will be messy.
Christ have to be involved in his life all through to succeed because op is far being independent. secondly, a seed of discord would have planted between him and his brother which might defile solution for ever. And the woman may never find happiness thereafter to even think about him or his welfare unless for sure, she catches that op has a special feeling for her. l think the best he can do is to talk to their parents about the situation, they will know the best way to talk their first son out of the filthy life and save his marriage. Then, everybody is happy.

Parents can't stop their son or daughter from cheating in their relationship. Only the cheater or the cheated can effect changes.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by xtervaganza(m): 6:10am On Jul 05, 2015
someone said aint nothing like family

even as i agree your brother is stoopid for cheating on his wife you just cant rat him out like that? he is your brother!

th only option you hv is to talk to him about it, if you cant di that cos you fear him.....then shut up
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by kb77: 6:14am On Jul 05, 2015
Dem dor put sand 4 ur soup b4 so mind ur. Fucking business okay b4 u spoil e home wit ur good thinking in a bad way 4uk d shut until u move out frm e crimbs
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Brugo(m): 6:16am On Jul 05, 2015
He said his brother's wife is cool with him. How many wives can tolerate their brother in-law staying with them? The OP has a good reason to be worried on behalf of the woman.

Those of you insulting the OP and asking him to mind his business are hypocrites. If your wife (or husband) were cheating on you, wouldn't you like to know? Do you know how many wives and husbands have been infected by unfaithful spouses? Would you like to continue in oblivion? It is obvious you lot don't mind cheating on your partners.

Someone said the OP should not break his brother's home. That home is already broken. The husband has brought a strange woman into the mix.

Yourman, summon up courage and talk to your brother. The fact that he has the guts to call his side chick in your presence means he doesn't regard your opinion in most things. However, don't let this hang over your conscience. Tell him that you are aware and that it is sad that his wife is sharing him with another woman. You must seek to help him save his marriage.

If you pretend like nothing is wrong and he continues this wickedness, soon he will become careless and the wife would find out. It will happen because no one is a perfect cheat and then problem will start.

If you think you shouldn't talk to him so that you can continue staying in his house and eating his food, then be assured that his home is not a permanent place for you. Anything can come up that would make him ask you to leave later on. The accommodation is not sure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by kb77: 6:17am On Jul 05, 2015
Dem dor put sand 4 ur soup b4 so mind ur. Fucking business okay b4 u spoil e home wit ur good thinking in a bad way 4uk d shut until u move out frm e crimb
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Roughfyzay(m): 6:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmmm...... How I go talk ham gan sef?
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Tomiwaa(m): 6:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Dharniel:
The advice is simple, it's none of your business, except you wanna wreck you brothers matrimonial home...
I mean. he should even be his brother's watchdog
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Paddle ur own canoe, hin no concern you. Dont be a home breaker.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by NobleG1(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Ifebazz:

None hypocritical Mentalist that knows cheating from just phone calls.
Don't form holier than thou here dude, better marriages have survived worse infidelity crisis than mere phone call. So before you yap up about your morality, why not advise him to ask the brother who he has been talking to instead of doing aproko to the wife?

Either you didn't understand what OP posted or you deliberately chose to ignore reality. The guy made it clear, he CAN'T discuss this with his cheating brother because of how their relationship is.

Your statement, "better marriages have survived worse infidelity crisis than mere phone call" is really an ignorant one. Nobody has to cheat and be forgiven in their marriage to 'make it better'! And no marriage needs to survive infidelity to be 'better'! Why cheat in the first place if you want a better marriage?

Cheating in a relationship can occur in various forms: Infidelity, Emotional affair and Adultery.

Infidelity is a violation of a couple’s assumed or stated contract regarding emotional and/or sexual exclusivity.

Emotional affair is an affair between two people that mimics the closeness and emotional intimacy of an affair while never being physically consummated.

Adultery is extramarital sex that is considered objectionable on social, religious, moral or legal grounds.

So when you have an emotional affair with someone outside you relationship, on phone or internet or via letters, even without physical contact, you're cheating!

Nigerian cheating definition is only when sex occurs, which is incorrect and unintelligent.

2 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Tomiwaa:
I mean. he should even be his brother's watchdog
You're only loyal to people you admire and respect , as it stands now op is admiring less of his brother and can't be his watchdog.

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by 9jatatafo(m): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2015
My brother, not everything that the hunter sees or hears in the bush that he will say. So just shut up and don't even think about it. It is non of your business.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by olenime(m): 6:42am On Jul 05, 2015
When u sure u hve rented ur new appartment, nd ready to give explntion of whr n wen u caught!
Then go ahead to tell his wife! Tell his mother n father inlaw aswell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) / Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage / US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.