Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (37180 Views)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2015
YOURMAN:
Yea! Bt I'm 99 percent sure! He's cheatin
Won't you mind your business?

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by lionphil(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2015
kuzee:

guy can you define the word peace?
his bro is lashing anora babe
his wife unaware, what do you call peace?

The said brother is still a suspect until proven guilty... Don't worry, let the guy talk then you will know the difference between the wife knowing and her not knowing.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Tomiwaa(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2015
LadyFiona:
You're only loyal to people you admire and respect , as it stands now op is admiring less of his brother and can't be his watchdog.
the op is violating the sacred rule of the bro code..

2 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by remirez07(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2015
YOURMAN:
Hey people! I don't know if this is the right section for this ..but if its not maybe the mods can help move it to the right section

After my graduation from one of the nigerian universities, I have been staying with my elder brother.. He's the second born as a lady is my parents first born.. But he's the first son.. Age of about 42+.. Before I got admission in school I do stay with him and after my university education, I went back to his place, because his house is big and spacious to contain me .. After about two to three months, I have been going to work with him I noticed something..

There is this number he usually call wen we are going back home in the car.. The way he talks to the person on phone I doubt if its a guy he's talking to.. Because the number is saved with a guys name "henry" but I do hear a ladies voice at the back of the phone.. So I'm wondering..

After my final findings I do discover thats a lady..
Now the big question is my bro got 3 grown up kids.. And a wife..
What should I do? Should I just leave him to move on or tell the wife?? To me I feel that he's still a young flexing man! Maybe he should enjoy it while it last.. Or I should just tell the wife because the wife is cool to me and nice.. What should I do..

Also Note behind.. This my bro.. I do respect and fear him so much.. I can't even dare talk about a lady with him.. As his like a dad to me! So telling me to talk to my bro is out of the solution.. So my fellow people what should I do?
don't just try it... Though your Bros is f!cking up but it is non of ur biz... If u try it and his wife break up with him, means u scattered ur Bro home. So mind your biz.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by bigtt76(f): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2015
Person nor de insult crocodile before hin cross the river o! Guy face your dream o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by toprealman: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2015
YOUR BROTHER IS TRIPING FOR 'HENRY' BUT YOU THINK 'HE' IS A 'SHE'...OK NAH. MY ADVICE TO YOU: MIND YOUR BUSINESS GIRL!!! IF YOU HAVE OVERSTAYED YOUR WELCOME, RELOCATE TO YOUR FAMILY HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Yah, tell him, her, their neighbours, friends. Everybody!! Ewu
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by damiloladuke: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2015
you must be a mumu to even think about that

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ ABOUT MY FUNNY PERSONAL DIARY
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by edjeodiri(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2015
Wetin consign you....na u holy pass?. Busy body.@YOURMAN.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by dupsyfit: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2015
Its their home and u dont ve d knowlegde of wat is going on so just dont jump into wat will later b a big wahala 4 u .is either u kip it to urself or u pray to God to make 4 forget else... pls go listen to "oun oju mi ri" by ALHAJA Eni aye nfe.....u will undastand n know wat to do
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by greggng: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2015
So na my private affairs you dey tell nairalanders abi? Anyways ur load will be outside. You ve no right to stay inside my house and expose things I do. You be mole?
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Livinusc(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2015
If u can not boldly talk to ur brother ,then keep ur mouth shot, don't put a couple in trouble.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by creepsyme(f): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2015
YOURMAN:
Hey people! I don't know if this is the right section for this ..but if its not maybe the mods can help move it to the right section

After my graduation from one of the nigerian universities, I have been staying with my elder brother.. He's the second born as a lady is my parents first born.. But he's the first son.. Age of about 42+.. Before I got admission in school I do stay with him and after my university education, I went back to his place, because his house is big and spacious to contain me .. After about two to three months, I have been going to work with him I noticed something..

There is this number he usually call wen we are going back home in the car.. The way he talks to the person on phone I doubt if its a guy he's talking to.. Because the number is saved with a guys name "henry" but I do hear a ladies voice at the back of the phone.. So I'm wondering..

Now the big question is my bro got 3 grown up kids.. And a wife..
What should I do? Should I just leave him to move on or tell the wife?? To me I feel that he's still a young flexing man! Maybe he should enjoy it while it last.. Or I should just tell the wife because the wife is cool to me and nice.. What should I do..

Also Note behind.. This my bro.. I do respect and fear him so much.. I can't even dare talk about a lady with him.. As his like a dad to me! So telling me to talk to my bro is out of the solution.. So my fellow people what should I do?
mind ur business, pretend its not happening and if thers anyway u can help pray for him, allow the sleeping dog to lie.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by U2ice(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Guy lockup....find d lady collect ur share sef
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by NobleG1(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Ifebazz:

Either you didn't read the text or you're a relative of West Germany. I believe he said a call my brother made... So if you are that righteous to end your marriage based on 'oyibo man's' assertion of cheating, go ahead and be my guest. Probably, after your 11th marriage you may get it right.

You indeed don't understand English. The OP wrote;
After about two to three months, I have been going to work with him I noticed something..

What do you not understand there? Why would his brother hide the woman's number on his phone with a male name? Is that not enough red flag that something is going on? Isn't it strange that whenever his brother calls a number saved as "Henry" , OP always hears a female voice?

Do you need to attend a relationship school to know that cheating is going on? How would you feel if you found out your woman hid a man's number with a female name?
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by leofab(f): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2015
OP you be mum.u oh. So you actually conceived the thought of telling his wife in your mind? Or you just want to open a thread; whatever if you tell his wife and it leads to the end of marriage; do you think your brother will forgive you?
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Ifebazz(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2015
NobleG1:

You indeed don't understand English. The OP wrote;

What do you not understand there? Why would his brother hide the woman's number on his phone with a male name? Is that not enough red flag that something is going on? Isn't it strange that whenever his brother calls a number saved as "Henry" , OP always hears a female voice?

Do you need to attend a relationship school to know that cheating is going on? How would you feel if you found out your woman hid a man's number with a female name?
Dude, in life, nothing is as it seems. Open a can of worms and you may live to regret it. There are more democratic ways of handling issues than ratting out your brother (or even not your brother). You may be thinking you're all holy and all that, but believe me, you won't be all smiles when your subordinates rat out on you for 'your own good'.
I may not understand English, but from the much I do, it's mere premises and suspicion I deciphered from the text. Maybe that is indeed a crime in your vocabulary, yes?
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by alingojt(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2015
Don't, rather mind ur biz
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2015
captianfreeman:
How are you?

Am good smiley
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by NobleG1(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2015
Ifebazz:

Dude, in life, nothing is as it seems. Open a can of worms and you may live to regret it. There are more democratic ways of handling issues than ratting out your brother (or even not your brother). You may be thinking you're all holy and all that, but believe me, you won't be all smiles when your subordinates rat out on you for 'your own good'.
I may not understand English, but from the much I do, it's mere premises and suspicion I deciphered from the text. Maybe that is indeed a crime in your vocabulary, yes?

If you engage in cheating, you should also accept its consequences. Cheating in a relationship is a terrible thing. Cheaters neither deserve to be in a relationship nor be loved.

I would rather end the relationship than cheat on my woman! That's what real men do!
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by enilowo(m): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2015
@Noble wallahi u be mumu. @Yourman from your submission e be like say na the man be your family breadwinner I assure you say your mama sef go course you if you tell his wife. Mind your business and stop putting your energy in what will not favor you otondo like you
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Coolcash1: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Who directed the movie..... grin
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by yinnkarh(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Is none of your business. let her finds out herself or else......I mute.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by andyanders: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Op, I feel you are sick by having the mind to tell your brother's home for your selfish reason. I am not in support of what your brother is doing and you wanting to tell his wife is the worst offence on the face of this earth as this would end up destroying your home, and relationship with your brother because at the end, his wife would disclose that you told her and also they will settle with their differences and you would end up the victim forever.

You can inform your parents if you want but keep off their relationship and pray for him to change.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by mazerunner(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Talkn 2 a lady wit a fine-tuned voice does nt raise any dust 2 me. He is flexn..so u presume. U r 99# sure bt hv nt caught him in d vry wrong act. wt u saw him doin cn lead 2 it bt nt it bcs men naturally fine tunes voice wn tlkn 2 a lady. Am nt sayn he's innocent neither am I sayn he is guilty yet.
I advice dt u dnt speak yet. Gather ur facts n concrete profs dt cnt b denied. Dt does nt mk u a spy. Jst b urslf, pray 4 him 2. N 4rm tym 2 tym as d situatn kip gettn worse jst chip in d matter slightly..barely understandable even. Dnt strike d main tin jst create d awareness.
Dts all I cn say 4 nw..

No grudge...!
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by fexyrich(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
You are a stupid boy for even thinking of telling ur brothers wife..what is your business with his marital affairs?? My friend mind your own business and go and get a job,get your own house and marry a wife..And when you do,don't cheat on her..simple!! Leave your broda and his personal life alone,he is a full grown man and would realise himself some day. To think dat he even accomodated u in his house and u nurse the tot of telling his wife what he is doing so dat u can destroy their marriage.U are a bunch of silly and ungrateful crap..
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by fexyrich(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Don't mind him he doesn't know what brother code means..
Tomiwaa:
the op is violating the sacred rule of the bro code..
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by fexyrich(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Don't mind the silly op...Does he think his wife would just divorce him like that if he tells her about it..it might only lead to a serious quarell between them of which they would settle later as a couple cos women aren't that surprised when the hear their husband cheated..she would still forgive him and they would settle but he would becoma an enemy of their home and infact if I am the brother I would roast him alive for doing such..
andyanders:
Op, I feel you are sick by having the mind to tell your brother's home for your selfish reason. I am not in support of what your brother is doing and you wanting to tell his wife is the worst offence on the face of this earth as this would end up destroying your home, and relationship with your brother because at the end, his wife would disclose that you told her and also they will settle with their differences and you would end up the victim forever.

You can inform your parents if you want but keep off their relationship and pray for him to change.
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by soonest(f): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bunch of hypocrites!!! Doing the right thing is destroying another man's home and doing the wrong thing is keeping your home. Silly hypocrites!!
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by Ifebazz(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
NobleG1:

If you engage in cheating, you should also accept its consequences. Cheating in a relationship is a terrible thing. Cheaters neither deserve to be in a relationship nor be loved.

I would rather end the relationship than cheat on my woman! That's what real men do!
Real men indeed. You should be sitting at the right hand side of God at this rate. grin
Re: MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife by TUBLEZ(m): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ur brother don do bad thing by taking u along to work Abi? E be like say u don dey see small change, Akproko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Opinion: Choose Who You Want Between Me And Your Mother- Very Silly Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.