Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH (33657 Views)

102.1 FM : Radio Biafra Pirate Station Takes Over Anambra / Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) / Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by 6fit(f): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2015
aybynature:
Talk about desperate times...call for desperate measures.

I am assuming that the FG is aware the prison isn't a maximum security prison, hence the reason for having the military take over...thereby...giving the prison a make over...lol

#ButWhy imprison the people of the host community too

Meanwhile...

#FTC
#FirstTime

Dedicated to the love of ma life Teeti...love you so much Teeboo...thanks for being such an inspiration...#SheMaMotivation

who cares
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by belzabull(f): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Chibuhealth:
God will punish Buhari
ISEEEEEEE!!!

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Nwangoma: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

I'm also glad you have not been kidnapped, your head is not cut off and spewing money, though I'm not sure you're not a product of an Umuahia baby factory, so you can showcase your hypocrisy unhindered.

Did the east not celebrate the North's suffering under BH? Was it not Jonathan that authorised the prisoner transfer, or is it the Anambra governor that campaigned for him that is lying?

Truth indeed.
What do you want the East to do? To cry for you. To cry for a problem that was caused by your dullard power thirsty leaders? Now,i know what you want. That bokoharam repeats what it has done in the North? That will not happen. The country will just be divided,no two ways about it.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by fulanimafia: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Nwangoma:

Kidnapping,factory baby are mere crimes. You can't possibly compare it with terrorism. Pls stop quoting me,you are not worthy enough.

Lol not worthy coming from third class citizen and conquered entity that is clearly cerebrally deficient and lacks the intelligence to present his own argument.

You are a clown.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Okeikpu(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

How would it make sense to you when it is the truth?

Don't deceptively try to hide under the umbrella of southerners when the entire world knows the unbridled burning hatred you have for your fellow southerners like the Yoruba and the Edo. Even if the North leaves, you vengeful bigots will still think Westerners are not fit to share the country with you, you even think some of your brothers are not fit to share the same village with you because they are Osu so what are we talking about?

You Ibos are full of hate and are reaping what you have sown... Period!
Common go back 2the romance section... Kids!
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Emmanuel602(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2015
Come to think of it, these inmates have they been convicted or are they still awaiting trial as do more than 98% of Nigerian inmates in prisons across the nation. I think the government should focus it's every on convicted these guys they should be tried and executed to reduce the cost of feeding these idiots. They deserve no mercy
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by belzabull(f): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Goddex:
So, why did APC issue a press release denying the relocation of these prisoners?

The party lie such shamelessly and feel very comfortable about it
blame that bas.tad osita okechukwu, apc spokesperson in the SE who denied it

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Nwangoma: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

And in your myopic mind all northerners are Muslim? All northerners are killers? That would then mean all Ibos are tree worshipping cannibals that behead their fathers at the slightest disagreement.
You are only seeking for a means to insult people. History already shows that your people are violent and can't be stopped when they decide to go on a killing spree. I wouldn't put all Northerners in the same basket,cos many of them don't share ancestral relationship with you,just geographical space. Am basically referring to the terrorist children of ottoman fodio...
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by fulanimafia: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2015
Nwangoma:

What do you want the East to do? To cry for you. To cry for a problem that was caused by your dullard power thirsty leaders? Now,i know what you want. That bokoharam repeats what it has done in the North? That will not happen. The country will just be divided,no two ways about it.

The east should have supported the fight against BH wholeheartedly instead of taunting the North. You lack the power, whether militarily or legislatively to divide this country so quit filling yourself. The last time you tried it you starved to death so don't be foolish.

Nobody wants bloodshed of any kind anywhere in this country, don't be misled by the sentimental rhetoric being peddled by vengeful elements that are still wailing over Jonathan's defeat.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Boko haram relocation to Eastern part of Nigeria amounts to importation of violence and acrimony to once peaceful region. History has it that boko haram have record of embarking on deadly rescue mission wherever their own is being detained. This might not be different.

There is underlying motive behind this relocation by Buhari. He is visibly embarking on tit for tat mission against Easterners for rejecting him in March polls. Their plans is very devilish and diabolic. Buhari is embarking on marshal out plan to rebuild the Northeast destroyed by boko haram and relocate them to Anambra. But, Nigeria failed to understand that Odi and zaki- ibam destroyed by Obasanjo remained unrehabilited. Lest I forget, who rebuilt Eastern Nigeria after Biafran war? Amount of injustice going around in this country is unbearable.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Nwangoma: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

Lol not worthy coming from third class citizen and conquered entity that is clearly cerebrally deficient and lacks the intelligence to present his own argument.

You are a clown.
The Fulani people are the third class citizens in this country. No desire to progress at all. Always planning evil in their host communities. 90% terrorist, always thinking of how to hold on to power. Guy wisen up and ask your people to CHANGE. Or they will never be respected in this world.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by fulanimafia: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2015
Nwangoma:

You are only seeking for a means to insult people. History already shows that your people are violent and can't be stopped when they decide to go on a killing spree. I wouldn't put all Northerners in the same basket,cos many of them don't share ancestral relationship with you,just geographical space. Am basically referring to the terrorist children of ottoman fodio...

You are now confusing yourself now that I've exposed how myopic and irrational you last statement was. History has also shown your people to be cannibals and unrepentant drug traffickers, so does it make sense to color all Ibos in the same hue?

You are so cooked in your stereotype of the North that you cannot entertain reason or distinguish between what is rational and what is not. Killers, criminals, and terrorists are present in every tribe, region and culture since the biblical ages, it is daft to color an entire people based on the actions of a few.

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Nwangoma: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

The east should have supported the fight against BH wholeheartedly instead of taunting the North. You lack the power, whether militarily or legislatively to divide this country so quit filling yourself. The last time you tried it you starved to death so don't be foolish.

Nobody wants bloodshed of any kind anywhere in this country, don't be misled by the sentimental rhetoric being peddled by vengeful elements that are still wailing over Jonathan's defeat.
The last time was 40 something years ago. This is 2015 and there is a better option and a better reason to do that now. If you think Easterners will fold their arms and manage this terrorism nonesense then you have to think properly. It's not enough that boko haram started by killing Igbos in the north....they can't try such in the East and go free.
Support you? Were you not making fun of Igbo factory babies and kidnappers? You are just a bigot!

3 Likes

Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2015
So the soldiers were posted to the prison to protect boko haram convicts because of the people's resentment. Not even for the security of the community. And we are in a democracy where people's wish is supreme. This is Buhari's decree 1 of 2015. Otherwise, our National Assemblies, who should protect the interest of their constituencies, should overrule him on this. I thought we were through with dictatorship. Or did our legislators debate this callous anti-people action?
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by maduxs: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2015
If any bomb should explode in anambra as a result of boko haram detainees transfer, buhari can't manage the counter reaction that will follow it. Because it will stir Up crises the whole federation. Nigeria is a child of fake marriage. Gmb the people are talking now relocate these people to avoid avoidable crisis
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by fulanimafia: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Nwangoma:

The Fulani people are the third class citizens in this country. No desire to progress at all. Always planning evil in their host communities. 90% terrorist, always thinking of how to hold on to power. Guy wisen up and ask your people to CHANGE. Or they will never be respected in this world.

Okay grin

While you are ruminating in your idiocy, check the world respecting and celebrating a Fulani genius and inventor of the Chevrolet Volt, Jelani Aliyu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqx-xKGeDCA
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
Buhari, even though i know u will not die well, i also want u to know that ' we are ndigbo and we fear no mother fucker, we know your plans but it has failed from d very beggining coz what u kept secret has been blown on d house top.
We are egalitarians and we will resist your evil with d last drop of our blood.
See mouth
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by fulanimafia: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Nwangoma:

The last time was 40 something years ago. This is 2015 and there is a better option and a better reason to do that now. If you think Easterners will should their arms and manage this terrorism nonesense then you have to think properly. It's not enough that boko haram started by killing Igbos in the north....they can't try such in the East and go free.
Support you? Were you not making fun of Igbo factory babies and kidnappers? You are just a bigot!

Oh so now you're hurt I reminded you Ibo's also kill and destroy after you called the entire north killers? You're just a joker, hypocrite.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Nwangoma: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

You are now confusing yourself now that I've exposed how myopic and irrational you last statement was. History has also shown your people to be cannibals and unrepentant drug traffickers, so does it make sense to color all Ibos in the same hue?

You are so cooked in your stereotype of the North that you cannot entertain reason or distinguish between what is rational and what is not. Killers, criminals, and terrorists are present in every tribe, region and culture since the biblical ages, it is daft to color an entire people based on the actions of a few.
Let's just face it,you are looking for an avenue to display your ethnic bigotry against Igbos. I've seen you do that in other threads. You name alone describes your personality. But you can't be a mafia for a group of people who have single handedly brought this Nation to a stand still. A set of people who continue to mock Nigeria in the international community.
I expect you to focus on how to stop your blood sucker brothers from spreading to other parts of Nigeria and West Africa. Not defending terrorism and approving what you know it's not right inspite of yourself.
Am not going to join you to argue about drugs or baby factory,the issue at hand is how to stop and Contain these terrorist in Northern Nigeria. Any other thing far from this would be interpreted as bigotry.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Chibuhealth:
God will punish Buhari

This one is so pained she doesn't even know what to say grin
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by fulanimafia: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Nwangoma:

The last time was 40 something years ago. This is 2015 and there is a better option and a better reason to do that now. If you think Easterners will should their arms and manage this terrorism nonesense then you have to think properly. It's not enough that boko haram started by killing Igbos in the north....they can't try such in the East and go free.

In 1967 you had a quasi-leader that despite his many inadequacies, was an Army colonel and was well educated, regardless of the blood of millions of ibo lives that were lost through battle and starvation that soak his hands.

Fast-forward to 2015, you are commanded by a semi-literate, ignorant and belligerent fraudster in the name of nnamdi kanu. An emotionally disturbed misdirected young man that has never fought a toothpick, and is so consumed with inferiority complex that he insults his very heritage, his blackness, his 'africanness' and that of his gullible and honestly stupi.d listeners on a daily basis.

If you already believe you are unintelligent and inferior to whites, what happens in the event the west supports Nigeria in the war like it did in the past and is doing right now in the NE? Surrender and declare your inferiority?

Lets also remember the alliance that worked in '67 is in its strongest state ever today with the ruling party. The futility of what you seek is so glaring but it seems only you jesters are blind to the bullshit.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Nwangoma: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

Oh so now you're hurt I reminded you Ibo's also kill and destroy after you called the entire north killers? You're just a joker, hypocrite.
In the course of this argument, i have defended or shielded the fact that these crimes you mentioned are not committed by Igbos.
But it's obvious,how you don't wanna take the blame for your Terrorist brothers and blood suckers. But you turn around to accuse and mock others. Hate it or love it, you people are prone to be violent and senseless and shouldn't be relocated to other parts of this Nation.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by fulanimafia: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2015
Nwangoma:

Let's just face it,you are looking for an avenue to display your ethnic bigotry against Igbos. I've seen you do that in other threads. You name alone describes your personality. But you can't be a mafia for a group of people who have single handedly brought this Nation to a stand still. A set of people who continue to mock Nigeria in the international community.
I expect you to focus on how to stop your blood sucker brothers from spreading to other parts of Nigeria and West Africa. Not defending terrorism and approving what you know it's not right inspite of yourself.
Am not going to join you to argue about drugs or baby factory,the issue at hand is how to stop and Contain these terrorist in Northern Nigeria. Any other thing far from this would be interpreted as bigotry.

I can never defend terrorism, and it is a symptom of a weak mind to start attacking a person's personality instead of addressing the issue. Did the east not celebrate the north's travails under BH? Who then was supporting terrorism in spite of themselves as events have now shown, you seem confused.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Nwangoma: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

In 1967 you had a quasi-leader that despite his many inadequacies, was an Army colonel and was well educated, regardless of the blood of millions of ibo lives that were lost through battle and starvation that soak his hands.

Fast-forward to 2015, you are commanded by a semi-literate, ignorant and belligerent fraudster in the name of nnamdi kanu. An emotionally disturbed misdirected young man that has never fought a toothpick, and is so consumed with inferiority complex that he insults his very heritage, his blackness, his 'africanness' and that of his gullible and honestly stupi.d listeners on a daily basis.

If you already believe you are unintelligent and inferior to whites, what happens in the event the west supports Nigeria in the war like it did in the past and is doing right now in the NE? Surrender and declare your inferiority?

Lets also remember the alliance that worked in '67 is in its strongest state ever today with the ruling party. The futility of what you seek is so glaring but it seems only you jesters are blind to the bullshit.
I have a Governor and he is not Nnamdi Kanu! So cool down! Besides,you shouldn't be angry if Easterners insist on having a seperate country from animals. Why are you that bitter? Lol,it is ridiculous.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by fulanimafia: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Nwangoma:

In the course of this argument, i have defended or shielded the fact that these crimes you mentioned are not committed by Igbos.
But it's obvious,how you don't wanna take the blame for your Terrorist brothers and blood suckers. But you turn around to accuse and mock others. Hate it or love it, you people are prone to be violent and senseless and shouldn't be relocated to other parts of this Nation.

Tell that to your confused brothers complaining of the lack of Dangote presence in iboland, a very illustrious fulani son by the way.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Nwangoma: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

I can never defend terrorism, and it is a symptom of a weak mind to start attacking a person's personality instead of addressing the issue. Did the east not celebrate the north's travails under BH? Who then was supporting terrorism in spite of themselves as events have now shown, you seem confused.
You are the confused one. You are the one defending terrorism in Northern Nigeria. You are also angry that other parts of Nigeria has not been affected by boko haram. Pls stick to how to stop these idio-ts. Coming here to spread hate and insult Igbos wouldn't change what is happening in your region.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Nwangoma: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

Tell that to your confused brothers complaining of the lack of Dangote presence in iboland, a very illustrious fulani son by the way.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2015
Is it just me or have anyone else noticed that PUNCH have stopped writing articles that burnishes Buhari's government position on many issues. The South West sha... No chill at all.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Nwangoma: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

Pls stick to Boko haram issues. Calling Dangote is unwarranted in this argument. Terrorism should be contained not exported,if your leaders cannot do that ,then i don't know what they can do.

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by Nwangoma: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2015
fulanimafia:

Okay grin

While you are ruminating in your idiocy, check the world respecting and celebrating a Fulani genius and inventor of the Chevrolet Volt, Jelani Aliyu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqx-xKGeDCA
For every Aliyu ,there are 10 Igbo genius. Pls stick to the discussion at hand! We are talking about terrorism!

2 Likes

Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by kraftykc(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2015
wisehuman156:
Military takeovering the prison is not the solution. Relocate the military to Where the Boko Haram prisoners are coming from.

So BH can go break them out once again??

Abeg this is a sensible policy, if they are in the East they are less likely to get out.
Re: Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH by ajepako(f): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Gradually, the DauraDullard is gradually shifting insurgency to the south

God will not allow his plans to come to fruition

Im Yoruba and I stand behind the Igbo in their fight for this anomality and sheer wickedness..

Oloshi malu of Daura

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1985 Coup: How I Led Soldiers To Pick Up Buhari – Col. A. Aminu (rtd) / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Boko Haram Attacks Geidam In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.