Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married (44153 Views)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KingTom(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Moana:
grin its a surprise
When do I get this surprise? grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Moana(f): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
When do I get this surprise? grin
when u least expect it
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KingTom(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Moana:
when u least expect it
Ok then smiley
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Moana(f): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
Ok then smiley
im still trying to figure out why u had that yimu look on your face
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KingTom(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Moana:
im still trying to figure out why u had that yimu look on your face
Na my corper boys o, they passed out recently. They were all suggesting different poses and styles for the pic, that confused stance and the yimu look is a product of the mixture of foolish ideas, but I go miss those kids o grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by marriedvirgin: 3:13am On Jul 07, 2015
you sound like a nice person.Nice advice !

Arami92:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding."

If I were this woman I would take into fervent prayer and fasting. One thing about Gods word is he will always make a way..

And I think this also requires her to be very honest with herself..did she marry this current man out of impatience or out of true genuine love, let's be honest many Nigerian women force marriage on themselves based on time or money..so if she's only been married for 2 moths it's better to put a halt to it now than be looking back on regret 20 years later...

But the best advice I can give you is that this is between her and God. She needs to go into serious prayer and fasting, when I'm in a big issue I even call my parents to pray and fast with me..something's are too big for us to understand and if this is TRULY Gods word he will make the path clear to her. She should be wise and not act in haste because there are many false prophets in this world...be careful and be prayerful. I wish her the best.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by tpiander: 3:26am On Jul 07, 2015
prayer and fasting on top doctor.

na wa o, see greed.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Moana(f): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
KingTom:
Na my corper boys o, they passed out recently. They were all suggesting different poses and styles for the pic, that confused stance and the yimu look is a product of the mixture of foolish ideas, but I go miss those kids o grin
when do i get to see the other pics with other poses?
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KingTom(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Moana:
when do i get to see the other pics with other poses?
Deleted grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by DECOtech(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.

Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.

Nairalanders what decision will you advice her to take as at this moment?

Mature answers are needed please.

You forget so easily that the devil is a good copycat and a master scammer.

If that doctor was really from God, he would not want to destroy an already consummated marriage "real man or not" God abhors divorce.

She should face her marriage and be happy unless she was not contented with the man she married in the first place. then, if so, why did she marry him?
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Moana(f): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
KingTom:
Deleted grin
embarassed i was offline na i never saw them
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KingTom(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Moana:
embarassed i was offline na i never saw them
We have approached the realm of personal questions grin Oya where you from? grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Moana(f): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
KingTom:
We have approached the realm of personal questions grin Oya where you from? grin
im from Mount Zion, city of the Living God grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KingTom(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Moana:
im from Mount Zion, city of the Living God grin
embarassed Be honest Na cry
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Moana(f): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
KingTom:
embarassed Be honest Na cry
im serious i got born again on Sunday cheesy
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KingTom(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Moana:
im serious i got born again on Sunday cheesy
Prior to that, where were you from? grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Moana(f): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
KingTom:
Prior to that, where were you from? grin
the devil's playground he was playing with my life embarassed
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KingTom(m): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Moana:
the devil's playground he was playing with my life embarassed
I give upgrin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Youngpo413: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
OK FIX
B!tch you wanted to reap where you did not sow,typical naija babe
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by summersetsalways(f): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.

Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.

false useless prophets everywia looking out only for their belly,remember u all wld face your Creator and explain for all those souls u dragged to hell.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by nighwolf: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2015

happening to me too cry cry
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by israelotics: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
loveren:
OK FIX,THAT'S Y I LOV BEING A MUMU BECUS THAT GOAT IS WISER,SMARTER AND STRONGER THAN ME
bross wake up.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by SUNDICOS(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2017
lomprico:

This goat is smarter and wiser than you.
why all these quarrels?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here / Marrying A Guy That Is Short..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.