Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married (44094 Views)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by hustla(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
[size=58pt]SHORONIYEN SHAAAAA[/size]
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Hawlahscho(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Sagamite(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.

Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.

Nairalanders what decision will you advice her to take as at this moment?

Mature answers are needed please.

You, your cousin and your prophet/pastor are all mentally ill. undecided

Seeing a psychiatrist is the best decision you all can make.

10 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by 400billionman: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
please be wise and mature for once.

A doctor wants to take away your wife ? Say no.

Simba nwa chukwu, Simba

3 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Emeralddd(f): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Any prophecy that will end up creating enmity between two people,will certainly not be from God.
First, if this cousin of yours is a true believer of God,no matter how hard she tried, she would'nt have married her husband if he is not the right one for her,God would'nt have allowed it.
Secondly,if she had done the needful,like praying to God before saying "yes,I do", and no hurdle came up to prevent her from marrying the man,then she is with the right man.
Also,if she is sure she did'nt push tins so hard,like ignoring God and forcing the husband to marry her,then she is with the right man...it might actually be the enemy trying to bring problems in her marriage,in her life and in her future,so she has to thread carefully! she has to go down on her knees now and Prayyyyyyyyyyyyy!
E kwu cha kwala m!

5 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
400billionman:

A doctor wants to take away your wife ? Say no.
Simba nwa chukwu, Simba
u dnt undastand
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by ChelseaDr(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
My dear, the God l know is NOT the Author of Confusion

who am l to say when God has not said... l have some queries for you my dear... if indeed you wanted to do what the prophet said, then why did you say yes to your husband when he came knocking at the door of yoir hear? You could have said NO to your husband when he came and then wait for the doctor.

Is it that you felt you have waited too long for this doctor that you decided to make do with what came across your way..since time don de pass?

Did you hear from God or from the prophet?

When you ponder over the above querry you would have known that there was no need for this thread in the first place...

Let me end with this piece of scriptural advise "wife, obey your husband..."

3 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by tete7000(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Does the word of God permits divorce? Does it allow polyandry? If the op can find a truthful answers to the above questions, her problem will be resolved. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by eph12(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
u wont understand
You won't understand what? Oga stop this nonsense biko.

5 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.

Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.

You guys are so gullible , who told you it's "God's plan" for her ? She had better face her marriage and not let one scammer prophet deceive her.

5 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by pBuhari(f): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:

There nothing she can do, if she devoure her man then she will incur Gods wrath.

That's to tell you the important of patients and obedience to Gods word

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by teelady(f): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jwhizzy:
So a man of God prophesied that you will marry a doctor. And what did God tell you? Or you didn't bother to ask since the message was from a man of God?

And when the non-doctor proposed, did you talk to God (or perhaps this your man of god) to ask why the proposal wasn't from a doctor? So you disobeyed your man of God and accepted the proposal?

Na ashewo you be!!!

Ewu Somalia! angry
you sound harsh, but i love ur comment smiley

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by 400billionman: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Peeps always hiding behind God to fulfill personal endeavors.

Well said..

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Crysallis(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
My God is not a God of Confusion

3 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Now i believe that topics on the front page must be censored.

The op that pasted this has a very evil mind.

You keep on shouting 'you don't understand'. What is it that we do not understand. Have the doctor paid you to destroy your sister's marriage. Remember, whatever you wish others will come back to you in ten folds. I hope your sister's hand is not in this evil because she will soon find out that the person threatening her marriage is not a medical doctor but a mortuary attendant.

If you guys are hell bent on fulfilling that 5 years old prophecy, let her husband join medical school and become a doctor upon graduation or better still, let your sister join medical school and become the doctor herself.

You guys should stop dragging God's name into controversies.

5 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
flashinglights:
orisirisi undecided
Sisi Flashy
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
ochukwuma15:
Now i believe that topics on the front page must be censored.

The op that pasted this has a very evil mind.
what do u mean?
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
lomprico:
Tell her to marry the doctor also, making 2 husbands. Its "God's" plan for her. Shior!
If this is true, then it's cos she didn't trust God enough and decided to do it her own way. You can't eat your cake & still have it dear. you are married now & that is till death do you part or are you planning on taking a second husband
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by millionboi(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na pastor send the doctor,she sld be wise.
Loveren:

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by lyricalz: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
If the prophesy did not com to past, den its not a prophesy afterall but a coincidence. There is notin impossible God can't do, but certainly I know sumtin God can't do, God can't lie. Xo keep deceiving ursef with ur prophet, u prefer d doc don't you? He is ur dream man 4rm childhood, isn't it? But its way too late babygal. 4lo ur heart if u can face d repercussions. Thank u.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mchew! she is contemplating because the doctor is richer than the husband. grin grin grin grin grin Finish!!!

say the truth naw or i send u Boko Haram like Buhari sent them to Anambra

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Babegold: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
400billionman:

DEVILS DECEIT.

Haha.

Satan wants to play with her destiny..
d devil fights family and he plans ahead of us, let her nt alow d devil to scatter her mariage, d doctor shld go away, she shld stand her ground, wer doc. Been dey since? Abi satan wan use am put sand sand 4 ur corsin garri? She don mariage and it is stil death do us path.

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by hohafrank(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
God is not an actor of confusion.The person she got married to is her Husband not the medical doctor.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2015

That's how you know foolish people.
Let her leave her husband who loves and care for her to marry the doctor that 'God' planned for her which he inconveniently sent after she got married.
Gods plan for her must also include heartbreak, divorce and possible chaos.

If you know her, pls tell her one poster on nairaland called cococandy won't mind slapping the foolishness out of her for free.
Free of charge.
It's god's duty assigned to me.

8 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by nkemdi89(f): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Impatience, but if that prophecy will come to past two things are involved divorcee or widow. The widow own may come first so that the prophecy will work.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Solution:- She should ask her husband to go to medical school and become a doctor.

This way, the prophecy is balanced. The other doctor should marry her sister since he really wants 2 be a part of d family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Elan83(m): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
lomprico:

U r an id¡ot!
dafty punk!
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by cococandy(f): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sagamite:

You, your cousin and your prophet/pastor are all mentally ill. undecided

Seeing a psychiatrist is the best decision you all can make.

Lol cheesy

Anybody that makes their important life decisions because their pastor saw a 'prophesy' about it rubs me the same way.
I don't know if it's mental retardation or what.

How can somebody walk into confusion and burning flames with open eyes because a 'pastor' said so.

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by phe44u(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
pinkbee:
Solution:- She should ask her husband to go to medical school and become a doctor.
This way, the prophecy is balanced. The other doctor should marry her sister since he really wants 2 be a part of d family.
U just spoken my mind GBAMM

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by sweatlana: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
This one too na topic? Lol naija sharr...

Wonders shall never end.

No vex but ur cousin na real ashawo!

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by jullary(m): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:

pls be wise! Its ehappening to a sister of mine, its not true! GOD doesn't contradict is word that what he as joined together let's no man put assunder,am telling you stay with your HUSBAND, devil is very wise for him to convice EVE about ADAM and tried almighty JESUS CHRIST! Your husband loves you tell that doctor to hang himself you will see he will go, and if he doesn't face him strongly and let him now u are married.little is enough for the wise, its devil plan for you. BE WARNED!

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by friedcorn: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jwhizzy:
So a man of God prophesied that you will marry a doctor. And what did God tell you? Or you didn't bother to ask since the message was from a man of God?

And when the non-doctor proposed, did you talk to God (or perhaps this your man of god) to ask why the proposal wasn't from a doctor? So you disobeyed your man of God and accepted the proposal?

Na ashewo you be!!!

Ewu Somalia! angry
na real ashawo she be.
nice one bro

I keep telling people, there is no real born again woman in this world. All of them are after God for one thing or the other. No genuine follower.

In january a guy in my area met one lady. The lady told him that she wants marriage and that he must follow her to her prophet's church. He agreed met prophet in a large gathering, prohet prayed and approve of them to get married as he claimed to see both of them as husband and wife.

This guy fvck this lady no be small for good 3 months.

Last month the guy and the lady broke up.

She was even coming to spend the nite in the guy's house till morning. No be small fvck o.

To me o, relationship for most ladies is the same as ashawo business. Full stop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.