Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,128 members, 7,957,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married (44426 Views)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by oribi(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
she's MARRIED and should be happy in that MARRIAGE,if she believed 100% in the PROPHECY she should have WAITED.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by ayoadebo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
lomprico:
Tell her to marry the doctor also, making 2 husbands. Its "God's" plan for her. Shior!
maybe as I grow older I will tend to understand the mystery behind God's plan, we shouldn't keep messing ppls lives up because some1 told u ,you are not meant together or something. if you answer this question correctly maybe you have the answer. Is God's plan for a stroke patient in Nigeria and a stroke patient in America the same?
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Ese00(f): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2015
loool. @ got married two months ago with another man. Shey e fot be woman! angry grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by shamaki007(m): 1:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Since she couldn't wait for d ryt man and got married i advice that she should just accept d fact dat she is married. fr better fr worse.............till date do us part. but if u hav where ceremonies are held fr divorce, congratulations.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by JayKaba(m): 3:43am On Jul 06, 2015
bigiyaro:
rubish! God's word does not contradict itself, go n read d bible abt wat God said concernin divorce. Wat God had put together let no false prophet or devil sent doctor put apart

Unfortunately most marriages are put together by men (regardless of the location the marriage took place). When you marry out of the will of God, then quoting "what God has joined together" is not applicable...
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by jesustheissue: 4:11am On Jul 06, 2015
U either believe in God, His word and prophecies or u don't! No half-measures. After taking marriage vows before God and men with ur 'husband', u're now considering another marriage with some doctor. Haba!! U should have waited for the 'prophecy' to mature before lunging into marriage. U better encourage ur husband to become a doctor if that would suit ur prophecy fulfillment!

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by kcthepundit(m): 4:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Since u didn't wait for ur so called prophetic hubby b4 tying the knot, do u want a divorce? Or are u expecting nairalanders to tell u what to do concerning ur marriage?

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by juwa4real(m): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.

Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.

Nairalanders what decision will you advice her to take as at this moment?

Mature answers are needed please.
what! A wrong timing
Hold to what u hav already beta still let ur husband go for medicine to suit ur prophesy
Remember what God has joinned together let no man put assunder
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by bigiyaro(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2015
JayKaba:

Unfortunately most marriages are put together by men (regardless of the location the marriage took place). When you marry out of the will of God, then quoting "what God has joined together" is not applicable...
nothing happens under d sun dats not permitted by God. Any prophecy dat comes from God must fufill its purpose. My Bible tells me dat Gods word does not go back to him (God) void. If God really destined d girl to marry a doctor, belive me, it will come to pass. Divourcin ur husband/wife to fufill Gods purpose is laffable.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by dollarlander: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.

Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.

My dear, prophecies are visions or intuition. In a vision the prophet may actually see a medical doctor in white apron and a stethoscope on his neck standing by her side, and since she was praying for an husband, to the prophet that is a potential husband. But that vision may not be a complete vision the prophet saw.

What the prophet saw may actually be part of the event that will happen to her in the future. The medical doctor may be a distraction planned to affect her peace in the future. The event that has happened to her now that she is already married may be the flow of her destiny. and the next that will happen in the event of her life is this doctor that has come to disturb her.

This is a distraction. I will advise you or your friend to accept what God has brought your way. You were in the presence of God and men, even demons and Angels were there when you said Yes at the alter, for better for worse for richer for poorer. You have made a covenant, and you can't break that truce. If you do then you are a traitor, you are not a reliable person and a failure to womanhood.

Stay with your husband you are married to and tell the medical doctor to find his wife somewhere else.

That prophecy was actually seeing, but was not in the right sequence. The danger that will befall you was the sequence shown to the prophet and because he had many clients on the line waiting for prophecy, he did not ask in the spirit what was the meaning of what he saw, he just told you what he saw and clear you out for another client to come in for further prophecy.

This is my advice.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by blessedman75: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2015
A bird at hand is worth more than a million u in d bush or better still, a caring husband at hand is better than d doctor troubling her. Food for thought
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Moana(f): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
But I the next 10 years I'd have saved enough money to rent space for road, abeg Na make we manage the roadside thing, for your own good at least you know as a roadside mechanic, I'll be looking at engines not vaginas. grin grin grin
*falls from iroko tree*
Haaaa okay we will manage roadside mechanic, you cannot be looking at vaginas abeg grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Moana(f): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2015
ferdimako:

if u become d doc...
abeg leave our lomance alone o grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by holybabayo(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2015
This is just about "Doctor". If this "God's Plan" was a nobody all this stupid question wud not arise. Give me a stinking break!!!
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KingTom(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Moana:
*falls from iroko tree*
Haaaa okay we will manage roadside mechanic, you cannot be looking at vaginas abeg grin
You see, because of that all my babes dey run cry I don tire for this yeye gynaecology work sef cry Make I dey change tyre dey smell like engine oil. I found out in a 2013 study, that engine oil and hot billy goat smell attracts ladies more than the most expensive colognegrin grin grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by khattab02: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!!

What did Mat 24:24 says??

And to think of it, he is ready to fight her lovely husband over her. Now what do you a call man who fights somebody's husband just to get her??

#stranger things have happened
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Ultimate001: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:

didn't she hear d prophesy for herself? Did she hear but doubted it? Is dis story a genuine one? These r d questns begging fr answers. Well, if it's a church matrimony, there is no point pulling out (what God has joined, let no man put assunder). Since she has chosen to despise the prophesy, let her have a fair share of d dividends of disobedience. If she's favoured enought, something could happen; d husband cld die or even divorce her nd thereafter, she would nid no soothsayer to tell her to say a 'yes' to the medico. But meanwhile, IF THEY WERE JOINED IN THE CHURCH, LET HER REMAIN IN THE MARRIAGE (read the introductory part of dis epistle-what God has joined, let no man put assunder)...MAY GOD SHOW HER MERCY
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Opengates(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2015
bigiyaro:
nothing happens under d sun dats not permitted by God. Any prophecy dat comes from God must fufill its purpose. My Bible tells me dat Gods word does not go back to him (God) void. If God really destined d girl to marry a doctor, belive me, it will come to pass. Divourcin ur husband/wife to fufill Gods purpose is laffable.

My dear, sometimes concerning prophecy fulfilment, you have a role to play. God cannot force her to wait for the fulfilment of this prophecy, she made her choice even though she already knew the mind of God. Impatience was her bane but I pray she receives grace to live happily come what may, in her choiced marriage. God does not force anyone to do His will. Prophecy is not an automated machine that will force your life in its own direction if you choose to do it your own way. May God open your understanding concerning the scriptures. Amen IJMN

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by LightX: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Here's the thing, the prophesy was given five years ago not now. She got married two months before she met the doctor. There is nothing she can do now. If she believed the prophesy, she could have waited but she didn't. So why try to change things now when you could have avoided it. And d doctor should stay away.Why did she get involved with him in the first place?

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
bigiyaro:
rubish! God's word does not contradict itself, go n read d bible abt wat God said concernin divorce. Wat God had put together let no false prophet or devil sent doctor put apart

If only she knows that she sure wouldnt be in this kinda dileama she finds herself in now
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by saintbeckie(f): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
So,wen she made up her mind to marry d other guy she didn't remember the so called WILL OF GOD abi? There is no action/decision without a consequence,so she shud carry her cross undecided
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by eagleonearth(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Op, truth must I tell u thus: waiting for God's promise and perfect plan is not a cakewalk. It requires our best and great endurance. Your cousin might have out of impatience deviated from God's original plan. She've got to live with her choice cos God hates divorce. Most people in the world are living with the choice they made for themselves and not God's. Following God's plan looks stupid but it turns out to b d best in the long run. God bless U.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Moana(f): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
You see, because of that all my babes dey run cry I don tire for this yeye gynaecology work sef cry Make I dey change tyre dey smell like engine oil. I found out in a 2013 study, that engine oil and hot billy goat smell attracts ladies more than the most expensive colognegrin grin grin
only if they are female goats grin i like natural body smell lipsrsealed
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by eagleonearth(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
kingsleyuk2003:
There is a difference between God's perfect will and permissive will. It is left for us to choose which on we want. If she is with the permissive will, then God knows and can help them leave together as a happy home. There is no option for divorce. Infact a good prophet would not support divorce. Please tell her to live her life with her current husband. However, perfect will is the best, because they might be so many things she could have been enjoying which she is not enjoying, only if she is with the permissive will.
bro ur absolutely right. God does not force things on people as humans are not robots. Perfect is better than permissive but permissive comes when we can't wait for perfect. One love bro.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KingTom(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Moana:
only if they are female goats grin i like natural body smell lipsrsealed
Na so o grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by drnoel: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ghande:
She should ask for God intervention and act wisely, by telling the doctor "hell NO. remember nothing is hard for God to do. ( ALL PROTOCOL ARE MET TO BE BROKEN BY GOD)

which god intervention are u talking about. The one he has already given her by getting her a husband or the one she is wishing tp get from him still even after marrying another man. Why are women so confused? What she is asking God to do is to put his hands in his eyes and tell her again if he made a mistake by giving her a husband.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Moana(f): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:

Na so o grin
haaa u never told u
me u put up a new dp na cheesy
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KingTom(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Moana:
haaa u never told u
me u put up a new dp na cheesy
My own 50 shades of grey grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by tpiander: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
holybabayo:
This is just about "Doctor". If this "God's Plan" was a nobody all this stupid question wud not arise.

true talk.

If the "prophecy" was for a bus conductor or gateman, there'd be no thread.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Moana(f): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
My own 50 shades of grey grin
you are very tall grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KingTom(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Moana:
you are very tall grin
Thanks grin grin and you're very... Wait, I don't know what to say, haven't seen your pics cry embarassed
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Moana(f): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
Thanks grin grin and you're very... Wait, I don't know what to say, haven't seen your pics cry embarassed
grin its a surprise

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos / When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.