Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married (44160 Views)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Even if I sense that this story is fabricated, there are real life scenarios like this one. Such a lady must stay in her marriage. Let her bear the outcome of her marital choice. Tell satan (the doctor) to get behind her!

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by aspirebig: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Another funny thread .... Na wa oooooooo...... See questions
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Carinaflo(f): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
tell us d truth, d man she married is not finacialy stable and d doctor proposing to her is having cool cash in his account, say d bold truth now and stop hiding under prophecy.
. Rather, she never loved the man she married, she just married him out of desperation or because of the cool cash in his bank account and now she has found her true love, "the doctor"
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by jerecrown(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rubbish, satan send doctor
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by mixratio(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
bigiyaro:
rubish! God's word does not contradict itself, go n read d bible abt wat God said concernin divorce. Wat God had put together let no false prophet or devil sent doctor put apart
you just spoke my mind.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by victorking: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
@OP it is clear your mind and that of your cousin's mind is made up, you only need a concession to help you achieve your desired aim.
My advice: follow your heart. We have only one life to live but remember let every man live with the consequences of their action and blame no one for their predicaments or the outcomes of their decisions.

I really feel sorry for your cousin's husband, for it is he who is at great risk. It is better to be divorced than to live with a bitter woman all your life. For it is clear that you, your cousin and probably family members are not in agreement with their union.

Word!

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by tk4rd: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
Based on true life story. Five years ago a prophet of GOD told a female cousin of mine that her real man that GOD has prepared for her will come for her(a medical doctor precisely) after some years, though she was in a relationship as at that time, so after five years since the prophesy the man a medical doctor has actually been disturbing her for months now, this man wont just give up (even though she just got married two months ago with another man), and he is even ready to fight with her husband, confirming the prophecy of the man of GOD five years ago.

Now she is emotionally down and dont know what to do, even though her husband is caring but this doctor is GOD's plan for her.

Nairalanders what decision will you advice her to take as at this moment?

Mature answers are needed please.
PROPHETS AND THEIR PROPHESIES.. THIS PARTICULAR PROPHESY IS ABOUT TO BREAK THE LADY'S HOME

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nayok(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nawa for this op sef cry, well U̶̲̥̅̊ can help ur coursin to tell her husban †нε whole story,

Mtcheeeew, i knew ur headtie(gele) was d biggest one in †нε church on their wedding day, oshi rata marayo
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Maser: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
This Lady is courting disaster. Stick to your Husband, respect and love him. That Doctor is not God's will for you as at now regardless of the so-called prophesy. I hope you haven't started sleeping with the so-called Doctor. You'll be inviting the wrath of God if you desecrate your marriage. Whether you feel you didn't marry the so-called God-approved man or not, your Husband is currently the one God recognises and will bless if you pray and stick to him faithfully without cheating on him. That Doctor is now Devil-sent going by Scriptures. Dissociate yourself from him quickly and break all communication with him before he leads you to adultery which has far worse consequences. Don't be hungry to marry a Doctor at all costs, you'll be full of regrets in the end.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Fredzy7(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KingTom(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Moana:
grin See wetin doctors cause kingtom
They prophesised you to be my wife, but Na after 10 years o, shey you fit wait? grin grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Moana(f): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
They prophesised you to be my wife, but Na after 10 years o, shey you fit wait? grin grin
anything for u na even if u say na 50yrs grin so long you are still a doctor i will wait. If you become a roadside mechanic forget em cheesy
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Jennifer89(f): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
There is nothing you wont read on nairaland angry
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by HirstMOG(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Arami92:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding."

If I were this woman I would take into fervent prayer and fasting. One thing about Gods word is he will always make a way..

And I think this also requires her to be very honest with herself..did she marry this current man out of impatience or out of true genuine love, let's be honest many Nigerian women force marriage on themselves based on time or money..so if she's only been married for 2 moths it's better to put a halt to it now than be looking back on regret 20 years later...

But the best advice I can give you is that this is between her and God. She needs to go into serious prayer and fasting, when I'm in a big issue I even call my parents to pray and fast with me..something's are too big for us to understand and if this is TRULY Gods word he will make the path clear to her. She should be wise and not act in haste because there are many false prophets in this world...be careful and be prayerful. I wish her the best.

She doesn't need any fasting and prayers. Before you start sympathising with her, go and check what the bible said about divorce. We shouldn't be in a hurry when it comes to marriage because once the mistake is made, is something you will have to live with all the days of your life except one of the parties is late or you are living a worldly life.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by KingTom(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Moana:
anything for u na even if u say na 50yrs grin so long you are still a doctor i will wait. If you become a roadside mechanic forget em cheesy
But I the next 10 years I'd have saved enough money to rent space for road, abeg Na make we manage the roadside thing, for your own good at least you know as a roadside mechanic, I'll be looking at engines not vaginas. grin grin grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Moana:
if u become d doc...
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by karkel(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Loveren:
please be wise and mature for once.
who join them before......let no man put asunder not even the mog
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by iamjoey: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
True servants of God know that He doesn't contradict Himself.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Akinrogun(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2015

Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by respect076(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bravo bro, Tel her dat she is in de track dat man she got marry 2 is de doctor de prophecyis tlkn abt, dat her husband destiny is 2 bcum doctor bt condition or sum circumstance dat mak em nt 2 bcum medical doctor if e is nt her husband dat marriage wil nt succeed n if she leav dat man I bet it she wil cum bk n beg em n by dem dir wil nt rum 4 her
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by scachy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rubbish. Read ur Bible if u r a true Christian.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
bezimo:
She has simply missed Gods plan for her life.God has reallocated the doctor to someone else. Destiny can be delayed but can also be denied depending on the action of the person involved. Its that simple
This is the answer to the question. All she can do now is tell the doctor she has made her bed and she must lie on it, no question of divorce.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by kellyAB: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is not the true picture of the story, God is not author of confusion if the prophesy is from God it will come to pass, no doctor is disturbing her she is looking for reason to dump her husband and elope with the rich guy, this what yoruba call olorujukokoro, she should stay put with her husband why would the prophesy come to pass two months after the wedding you people are calling God a liar? God forbid. If she is tired of the married she know what to do say Goodbye but don,t bring God into it because it amount to blasphemy .
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Acidosis(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Its all about the cool cash grin grin

The married woman wan chop "owo Dokita"
grin grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Acidosis(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Assuming the husband is Adenuga's son, would she leave him for a broke Doctor?
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by lordmario(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
She is paying the price of not been patient enough. If only she had waited. There is nothing to be done, she has married someone already. The bible is against divorce
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
kellyAB:
This is not the true picture of the story, God is not author of confusion if the prophesy is from God it will come to pass, no doctor is disturbing her she is looking for reason to dump her husband and elope with the rich guy, this what yoruba call olorujukokoro, she should stay put with her husband why would the prophesy come to pass two months after the wedding you people are calling God a liar? God forbid. If she is tired of the married she know what to do say Goodbye but don,t bring God into it because it amount to blasphemy .
The woman made several mistakes
1. impatience
2. Alerting the doctor to the existence of such a prophecy.
3. keeping communication with such a man when divorce and re-marriage is a 1st class ticket to hell.
Speaking from experience there are people who don't take prophecy seriously, they forget that Jesus' whole life was prophesied hundreds of years before he existed.
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by Kirinwa: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
lomprico:
Tell her to marry the doctor also, making 2 husbands. Its "God's" plan for her. Shior!

My God, the God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob is not an author of confusion. Are you telling me the doctor is also a psycho?

It is only a psycho that disturbs a married woman for relationship .
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by fedeks: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
A BREAST SORRY BIRD IN THE MOUTH OR CAGE IS WORTH FIVE IN THE BRA OR BUSH
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by bigtt76(f): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Well follow your dreams dear. Pickin wen de play with fire, na when fire burn am before e realize why dem de try stop am grin
Re: After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married by player007(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
formerlyMbulela:
God's prophecies do not work in any funny way. He is not a comedian.
Am sure you know that am entitled to my opinion(s) right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son / Marrying A Guy That Is Short..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.