Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (691718 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Igbos are indeed doing well cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sukkot: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:
NOT FOR SALE!!!!!
bros you get taste sha. na kenny g and dave koz you dey jam for house. na lagos you dey ? cuz i no say if to say na east you dey na prince nico mbarga you go dey jam
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by fixedhollies(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mine is not so hard.... I have no engineering knowledge but iI came out with this.

One ipo4 battery
200watt inverter imported with 3k

It powers my energy saving bulb and listen to music with wover for 7hrs

1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by joehis2013: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:

175ah= 28k
200ah= 25k
no ask me why 175ah cost pass 200ah, the seller said na so him buy am
remember he had fullriver and panasonic 40ah for 6k but now has yausa and its 8k so na him know how he dey buy him market

Nice ceejay where can i get a 200ah battery for that price
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:
I don't even have time for generator , as long as my battery is charged and it can power my lcd and gotv for 7-8hr , I am ok, when cash enter my hand I go buy one more of this battery join in parallel to make 12v 40ah + 12v 40ah =80ah (longer watch time)
can it be charge with generator, because in my own situation, light may not appear for 2 weeks

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by initialize(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s you're live in frontpage..

Good work bro
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sweatlana: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Last stay away from inverter. For your own good and the good of your pocket.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Pangea: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wow!
This is great
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by amiskurie(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
This can be in my living room,I don't like loads.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by elmisti(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
So dere is a thread like dis since july nd tonto dikeh with davido keep making FP, d kind thunder wey go strike dis mumu Mods ehn...na joint effort from God and devil go power am.....awon oniranu oshi

17 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:

Chidi sam ventures . 3 labinjo street off idioro mushin lagos, 08033308811 , 08026886648. When u get to idioro bustop at mushin , ask for direction or call

And the useless Oba of Lagos and some silly yorubas say Igbos should leave Lagos. I cannot seem to conjure my mind to imagine a yoruba man doing this kind of business.

4 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by nigeriancuban: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cool
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by efemty001: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
i call this BOKOVERTA
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Cupidkc(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Interesting.... Thumbs up!!!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Osas001: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:
Its very easy, there are different ways that u can entertain urself when u are at home.

All you need is Gotv and an LCD with a very low wattage or a PC monitor that has AV input ,a 650va UPS, a 12v 40ah fullriver valve regulated battery and a smart charger.

I bought my 40ah battery brand new at oshodi for 6k its equivalent to deep cycle batteries and I bought my 20amp smart battery charger at idioro mushin for 7k, with this u can stay connected to ur favorite programs on TV or watch movies on ur LCD via external hdd, if u already have an LCD TV, just check the watts ,if its above 100, then u need to get a 15inch monitor that has AV input II bought mine 5k at computer village, the smart charger charges the battery,the ups stands as the power, my 15inch monitor is 34watts while the blu ray player is just 16watts.

So......

When there is no electricity ,my 40ah battery can power my 15inch LCD and Gotv or blu ray player for full 9hrs.

Note: It only powers my Gotv, bluray and 15inch LCD, imagine if I have 2 of that battery nko? That means I will never miss my favorite programs.

See pic below

Please paste me your number and email address... ?

Or write me on Osazepeter@gmail.com
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by miqos02(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
initialize:

Good work bro
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by lwise(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
You can't get any good new 200Ah battery less than 45K.
I've been using renewable energy since February this year. Since then, I don't think I've spent up to 3K fuelling my generator.
I keep wondering why my rich but senseless next compound neighbour keep disturbing us with the sound of his dying generator.Even if phcn takes the light by 2 a.m he will still wake up to on the Generator.
So many people waste their hard earned money fuelling generator when you can actually generate your own energy.

Wise up people

8 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by smartlordestiny(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Guy I greet for us wen no get LCD or LED TV how we go do I dey use JVC na like all those TV those days when dey Regin how I go do
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ColeworldMD(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Booty4me:
hmmm lots off wiring .. looks like a mini bomb grin
Omo if u go clip the wrong wire the thunder wey u don dey pray make e fire nepa na ontop ur head e go land grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by akigbemaru: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
LOCAL MADE INVERTER.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Ty207: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay you finally make front page grin grin wink

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Osas001:

Please paste me your number and email address... ?
Or write me on Osazepeter@gmail.com
08028789799 07032659200 ceejay80s@yahoo.com
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
initialize:

Good work bro
ini , hw far? Long time, na money i need , not frontpage

4 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by xreal: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
INVERTER..

Chai! I no fit comprehend now, I will read later.

.....just to book space for now.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
can it be charge with generator, because in my own situation, light may not appear for 2 weeks
u can charge with generator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by just2endowed: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nice
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
joehis2013:

Nice ceejay where can i get a 200ah battery for that price
oshodi, the sellers number should be on page 1 or 2 shop H1 oshodi
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:
Its very easy, there are different ways that u can entertain urself when u are at home.

All you need is Gotv and an LCD with a very low wattage or a PC monitor that has AV input ,a 650va UPS, a 12v 40ah fullriver valve regulated battery and a smart charger.

I bought my 40ah battery brand new at oshodi for 6k its equivalent to deep cycle batteries and I bought my 20amp smart battery charger at idioro mushin for 7k, with this u can stay connected to ur favorite programs on TV or watch movies on ur LCD via external hdd, if u already have an LCD TV, just check the watts ,if its above 100, then u need to get a 15inch monitor that has AV input II bought mine 5k at computer village, the smart charger charges the battery,the ups stands as the power, my 15inch monitor is 34watts while the blu ray player is just 16watts.

So......

When there is no electricity ,my 40ah battery can power my 15inch LCD and Gotv or blu ray player for full 9hrs.

Note: It only powers my Gotv, bluray and 15inch LCD, imagine if I have 2 of that battery nko? That means I will never miss my favorite programs.

See pic below

Necessity is the more of creativity.

Imagine if you can put a kit together and offer it for sale.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
coderXO:

number of the smart charger seller please and yuasa 40ah battery. thanks
check page 1 or 2
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by olastrange(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Please we will be happy if you can make YouTube video

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sukkot: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:

u can charge with generator
ceejay, so like how long can this your device power a laptop, one light bulb, and a small fan before the battery dies ? can it go for like 1 week straight non-stop ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.