Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (691744 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by toprealman: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
For health and safety issue s, please tread with caution. Fuel is now about 120/ltr
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dejavume: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
1st time i ll be reading from 1st page to recent page
Ceejaa i love ur concept,though am nt in lag but i ll look for d needed instruments here in North.
The smart charger can u help me buy it and ship it to my location
One love

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by TheSpellChecker: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
lightsaber:
interesting concept. can it power led or plasma TV and even though you are not selling, can you expanciate how a layman can assemble this gizmo especially those not in lag

Ha ha ha... actually, it's expatiate and not that rubbish you wrote there, okay? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by dtruseeker(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
dejavume:
Ceejaa i love ur concept,though am nt in lag but i ll look for d needed instruments here in North.
One love
bros whch side of d north?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
sukkot:
ceejay, so like how long can this your device power a laptop, one light bulb, and a small fan before the battery dies ? can it go for like 1 week straight non-stop ?
it can go 1 week straight non stop if u have more batteries, lets say.....3 -10 12v 200ah batteries

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by LydayBobo(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:
Total cost:,
12v 40ah valve regulated battery= 6k,
Used 650va ups with no battery in it = 1,500 ,
Red & black wire = 50 naira,
12v 20amp smart charger = 7k ,
TOTAL= 14,550
If u have extra cash , u could add one more battery
Guy may God bless you silly. Please can you package it into a single portable rectangular box and will only require two wires and not clusters of wires. Brand it Ceejays Niverters. You can upgrade the capacity to carry Two Fans... wink. If you will package it, bro you don hammer! I go hola you soon when I enter Lag am in Owerri

4 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sukkot: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:

it can go 1 week straight non stop if u have more batteries, lets say.....3 -10 12v 200ah batteries
and how much would all these batteries cost. like enough to power for one week non-stop. how much would this cost ? thanks in advance. i am trying to see the feasibility in getting this setup because i am someone who will not like to be bothered with daily charging. the less hassle the better lol. i am lazy like that

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
dejavume:
One love
yes, i can buy the and send the charger and ups to ur location, but not the battery, its too heavy to carry about. Except u are in lagos then, i can help with batteries

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by GreatManBee: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:

Yes it will power lcd and led TVs, Its easy, all u need is a small ups ( the one that uses only one battery), a battery charger and a 12v valve regulated or deep cycle battery and a red and black wire which u will use to extend the negative and positive cable of the ups
Unscrew ur ups and extend the black and red wire that go to the battery to be longer(please use red and black colour wire to avoid confusion), connect the extended red wire to ur battery positive(red) and the black to ur battery (negative),
Also connect the charger's positive clip to ur battery positive and charger's negative clip to ur battery negative, now, plug in ur charger power cable in to electricity power source and plug in ur lcd to ur ups, turn on ur ups and its ready!!!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by initialize(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:

ini , hw far? Long time, na money i need , not frontpage

I dey bro.

With this kain sense, Money go come

5 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by koleade: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
I need to set this up at home.pls text me on 07061955133.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by jerrygh: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:
I am not selling any thing here, I just figured some nairalanders would find this thread useful, its like having a mini inverter and much more cheaper, some times my neighbour dey wonder how I dey watch movie 24/7 and light no dey.

pls i am in Ghana, i will need this very urgently. can u help me with the construction. i will pay for it. this is my number. +233 576406116 my name is jerry watsapp only

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by xtervaganza(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:
Total cost:,
12v 40ah valve regulated battery= 6k,
Used 650va ups with no battery in it = 1,500 ,
Red & black wire = 50 naira,
12v 20amp smart charger = 7k ,
TOTAL= 14,550
If u have extra cash , u could add one more battery
Bro, can I add you on whatsapp? Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:
I don't even have time for generator , as long as my battery is charged and it can power my lcd and gotv for 7-8hr , I am ok, when cash enter my hand I go buy one more of this battery join in parallel to make 12v 40ah + 12v 40ah =80ah (longer watch time)
bros d way u sound u no just plan to hustle or work. Just to watch movies n mojos.
Ur own beta o.

4 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kio052001(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
plz ceejay80s; I can u help me with a set up that can power a ceiling fan, an AV monitor, decoder. for at least 5hrs
plz add me on WhatsApp "08022530424"
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by koleade: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
@ceejay,pls inbox me ur number,my email address is hakeem4success@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
kio052001:
plz ceejay80s; I can u help me with a set up that can power a ceiling fan, an AV monitor, decoder. for at least 5hrs
i will advice u to buy a standing fan or table fan that is 30watts or below, ceiling fans will consume more ,a 100ah battery can power ur appliance for more than 5hrs if u can get a low watts standing fan or buy type of my fan that is just 10watts,ur av monitor and ur decoder are ok.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by yahnoah: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
@Ceejey80s
I greet u & God Bless u for sharing this, I will like to do business with u brother here is my contact yaahnoah@gmail & u can also contact me on bbm:-593CE06A pls contact me as soon as possible.
God Bless You!

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

bros d way u sound u no just plan to hustle or work. Just to watch movies n mojos.
Ur own beta o.
hw i take dey pay house rent if i no dey work? Guy i work with an advertising agency at anthony village, many nairalander know where i work. Who tell u say mike adenuga and dangote no get time to relax and entertain dem selves?

11 Likes

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
koleade:
@ceejay,pls inbox me ur number,my email address is hakeem4success@yahoo.com
ceejay80s@yahoo.com
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:

hw i take dey pay house rent if i no dey work? Guy i work with an advertising agency at anthony village, many nairalander know where i work. Who tell u say mike adenuga and dangote no get time to relax and entertain dem selves?
bros na joke we de joke hia
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
sukkot:
and how much would all these batteries cost. like enough to power for one week non-stop. how much would this cost ? thanks in advance. i am trying to see the feasibility in getting this setup because i am someone who will not like to be bothered with daily charging. the less hassle the better lol. i am lazy like that
12v 200ah battery should be from 25-30k depends on the seller and model/brand of battery,
NOTE: these batteries are not brand new

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ColeworldMD(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
TheSpellChecker:

Ha ha ha... actually, it's expatiate and not that rubbish you wrote there, okay? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thats what u get when d govt refused to build skools and pay teachers cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ColeworldMD(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
lwise:
You can't get any good new 200Ah battery less than 45K.
I've been using renewable energy since February this year. Since then, I don't think I've spent up to 3K fuelling my generator.
I keep wondering why my rich but senseless next compound neighbour keep disturbing us with the sound of his dying generator.Even if phcn takes the light by 2 a.m he will still wake up to on the Generator.
So many people waste their hard earned money fuelling generator when you can actually generate your own energy.

Wise up people
Im looking to follow ur foot steps. Whats ur current source of renewable energy?

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
bros na joke we de joke hia
me too dey joke
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Manweysabi(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nicey... How do I get the battery and others? I Stay in the north.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by onos217(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Op,what about the UPS Charging System,what did you do it or does it means you have two charging systems,charging your battery?Please I need a bit of explanation on this.Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by DukeNija(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
OP must be IPOB
Lol. Good one bro
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by arisfash(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Made in Republic of Biafra...Why exposing your good initiative to zoo Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by arisfash(m): 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Made in Republic of Biafra...Why exposing your good initiative to zoo Nigeria? We are thinking of repackaging this thing and your are taking it to animal kingdom. Why? You need to be flogged...Lol
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
sweatlana:
Last stay away from inverter. For your own good and the good of your pocket.

HELLO LANA I SUGGEST YOU GO TO SLEEP IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO ADD TO THIS THREAD. I HAVE USED THE SOLAR SYSTEM SUCCESSFULLY FOR 16 MONTHS NOW WITHOUT A POWER FAILURE.THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING REGRETFUL ABOUT USING CLEAN ENERGY....IF ONE CANT AFFORD A GOOD SYSTEM OR HAVE FALLEN VICTIM TO QUACKS,THAT NOT GOOD REASON ENOUGH TO CONDEMN A TECHNOLOGY THAT HAVE SUSTAINED RURAL AND MOST URBAN COMMUNITIES EVEN IN DEVELOPED COUNTRIES

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sukkot: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
ceejay80s:

12v 200ah battery should be from 25-30k depends on the seller and model/brand of battery,
NOTE: these batteries are not brand new
thanks ceejay. much appreciated. i will keep you in mind if i decide to embark on this. maybe you can hook it up for me for a fee

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.