Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,905 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (694594 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Chelseafan1: 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
ceejay80s:

16-17k or there about, but they are not brand new but grade 1, what do u intend loading?
Brand new 100ah should around 50-100k

Bro, pls, cant I still get this fairly used but grade 1 batteries please, help me please, let me know the total cost so I can forward money to your account, I need to enjoy this thing with u, I have the ups already, I don go dust am, na only battery, charger and cables remain.

E jo, epp me.

God go bless you wella.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Chelseafan1: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Bro, pls, cant I still get this fairly used but grade 1 batteries please, help me please, let me know the total cost so I can forward money to your account, I need to enjoy this thing with u, I have the ups already, I don go dust am, na only battery, charger and cables remain.

E jo, epp me.

God go bless you wella.

Ceejay80s, reply me na
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Ceejay80s, reply me na

patience......
cool down, too many things dey my mind now, if i carry u join, i go collapse , let me verify whatsapp 07032659200
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2016
saint2ace:

I laff in spanish, no wonder the person posting the advert didn't bother to state those sizes and prices. That means 200ah batteries will ne 110 - 120k, nice one..... lol grin

3 lols grin
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

E jo, epp me.

God go bless you wella.

size of battery .....100ah or 200ah ?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Turks: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
100ah. Me sef dey reason am. That idyllic price Na die
ceejay80s:

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Leopantro: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
mistake
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Chelseafan1: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
ceejay80s:

100ah for a start my brother. Biko

Tnx sir
Ceejay80s na fairly used wey still be grade 1 o
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2016
brand new 100ah 37k gel prudent 100ah gp agm malaysia 50k
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Turks: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2016
Brand new eh? Hmmnn Can you share pictures?
pointstores:
brand new 100ah 37k gel prudent 100ah gp agm malaysia 50k
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2016
Turks:
Brand new eh? Hmmnn Can you share pictures?
add me on whatsup
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by BlossomJey: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please o Nairalanders, come help m b4 ? Burn down someone's house.
I got the UPS, connected it to LifePo4 battery, used it for 30mins then next thing I saw was smoke coming from the wire that connected the battery to the UPS I touched d wire, wire, thing burnt me. I quickly disconnected and checked if any wire was bridging inside the UPS but everything was fine.
I connect just my laptop to the UPS, and FYI, the wires still get hot when nothing Is connected to the UPS.
AND also there are two customised fans inside the UPS(its the wire that gets Hot not the UPS)
PLS HELP!

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kio052001(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
please guys can 1 use a R600a 220-240V 50Hz 1PH 80W 0.55A refrigerator (both fridge and freezer) on an powerbank
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by bobojoshua(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
BlossomJey:
I got the UPS, connected it to LifePo4 battery, used it for 30mins then next thing I saw was smoke coming from the wire that connected the battery to the UPS I touched d wire, wire, thing burnt me. I quickly disconnected and checked if any wire was bridging inside the UPS but everything was fine.
I connect just my laptop to the UPS, and FYI, the wires still get hot when nothing Is connected to the UPS.
AND also there are two customised fans inside the UPS(its the wire that gets Hot not the UPS)
PLS HELP!
Replace those wires with nigerian made wires.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
BlossomJey:
PLS HELP!
what is the thickness of the wire, is it pure copper?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by timifakay(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2016
BlossomJey:
PLS HELP!
Replace the wire with thicker one made of pure copper.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by BlossomJey: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
timifakay:

Replace the wire with thicker one made of pure copper.

I did, I even connected the battery directly to the UPS Original black and red wire, but still the same problem
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by wizean(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dear CJ, its precisely a year ago you assisted me in getting this stuff.

I did the coupling myself and its been bliss using it till this moment.

I can't even remember when i last had a reason to put on my generator.

I get an average of 6hrs power supply from Nepa daily coupled with the 200Ah battery, smart charger and ups...... I am just perfect with power supply.

I remain everly greatful ceejay.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
BlossomJey:

I did, I even connected the battery directly to the UPS Original black and red wire, but still the same problem

Try it with another ups, if the wire doesn't burn, then u ned to replace ur ups......I know i have encountered this type of problem and I changed the wires to 2.5mm flexible wire .
2.5mm ,3mm wire and above solves this kind of problem and also tighten the battery wire to battery very very well
, if u just hang the wires to the battery, it will burn the wires

Take a pic of the ups and the wire let's see
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
wizean:
Dear CJ, its precisely a year ago you assisted me in getting this stuff.

I did the coupling myself and its been bliss using it till this moment.

I can't even remember when i last had a reason to put on my generator.

I get an average of 6hrs power supply from Nepa daily coupled with the 200Ah battery, smart charger and ups...... I am just perfect with power supply.

I remain everly greatful ceejay.

U are welcome my brother, i am also grateful to all of u too 'cause I have learned a thing or two from some of u too
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Chelseafan1: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
ceejay80s:

U are welcome my brother, i am also grateful to all of u too 'cause I have learned a thing or two from some of u too

Ceejay, reply me too na, so dt I will smile and share my own testimony.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Ceejay, reply me too na, so dt I will smile and share my own testimony.

Really sorry, I forgot, will let u know on monday
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2016
hello house. happy Sunday to you all. am now enjoying the dry season fully with my solar setup. thanks to ceejay80s, his post here inspired me to go for it. i started with a small setup, now i av medium manageable setup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Chelseafan1: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2016
ceejay80s:

Really sorry, I forgot, will let u know on monday
Tnx bro
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Tnx bro

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Chelseafan1: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2016
ceejay80s:

Tnx bro, can u help me, can I transfer the cash to you while u send it thru a driver coming to ife, OAU campus game.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Tnx bro, can u help me, can I transfer the cash to you while u send it thru a driver coming to ife, OAU campus game.

07032659200 call me or whatsapp
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Chelseafan1: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
ceejay80s:

07032659200 call me or whatsapp
Tnx bro, will message u thru 08066287050
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mctfopt: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2016
Between Fangpusun Flexmax 60A MPPT and Epsolar's 60A itracer MPPT which one is better in terms of performance, durability and log functions?

PS: any one that owns either or both should please have a say

Thanks kind gurus
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by spinola: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
mercurydirect.com.ng Tel: 07037451701

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kianoe4400(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2016
hello house, please i just got 6pcs of 2v 500ah batteries to be connected in series to get 12v 500ah system, i just want to know if i can use this battery connection with a Ups and also want to know if it will be able to carry a small fridge and 2 ceiling fans as well as light bulbs and led tv and laptops and will also like to know if 500ah can go a long way when fully charged and i want to know if the battery combination is safe for the Ups setup.Thanks house..
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2016
kianoe4400:
hello house, please i just got 6pcs of 2v 500ah batteries to be connected in series to get 12v 500ah system, i just want to know if i can use this battery connection with a Ups and also want to know if it will be able to carry a small fridge and 2 ceiling fans as well as light bulbs and led tv and laptops and will also like to know if 500ah can go a long way when fully charged and i want to know if the battery combination is safe for the Ups setup.Thanks house..
i dont think ups is ideal for this your set up. u need a very good inverter of about 2.4kva that have a charging current of atleast 30amps and above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.