Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra (22908 Views)

What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / Governors Reject Death Penalty For Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by bukster(f): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
I commend the Igbo governors for doing this. If th FG had sent Boko Haram prisoners to my region, I would hope that my governors would have done the same thing. It doesn't make sense to bring the Boko Haram mess to the SE, especially when it seems that the FG hasn't taken much needed precautions. The prison is not a maximum security prison and it is much too close to residential areas. It could spell disaster for Anambra state if the prisoners were broken out.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by T8ksy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Governors from the Southeast have condemned the relocation of Boko Haram suspects to prison facilities in the zone, particularly in Anambra state by the Federal Government.

The Governors, who met on Sunday in Owerri, the Imo State capital, noted that the relocation of the suspected terrorists is already creating fear and security tension in the zone, especially around the state where the prisons are located.

Briefing Newsmen shortly after the closed door meeting that lasted for about two and a half hours, the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, said that the Governors have deliberated on the possible consequences of the relocation of the Boko Haram suspects and concluded that it was not in the best interest of the zone.

He said that even though the decision was purely a security matter, it has a far reaching effect on the psyche of the people in the zone.

“We are appealing to the Federal Government to have a rethink on the relocation of the of the Boko Haram suspects. If there is any place they should be relocated to it should be Abuja where they have enough security. The issue is already creating security concern in the zone”.

He however ruled out any plan by the Governors to recall the Igbo in the troubled North, stressing that, “we are all part of the entity called Nigeria and we share in the plight of our brothers in the North East, so it is not the issue of recalling the Igbo in any part of the country but to make sure that they are secured anywhere they find themselves”.

The Forum according to him, also deliberated on the fate of the Igbo displaced in the North as a result of the insurgency and appealed to the Federal Government to adequately compensate them.

I don't believe it !! What? No ultimatum
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by dayodare49o: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
If the SE people they do shakara make dulladinho carry them come SS or SW west now abi. oh I was even told that SS and SW will also receive their own shares awaiting them within interval of one year ha ha carry them come abeg. But this mumu Igbo just dey
make mouth will they know when the boko boys will be transfered to their region.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Tex42(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
It's only a matter of time before bubu's faceless evil agenda would be exposed.

What ever evil plan he has for the people of Anambra(my state) and the southeast is dead on arrival.

O'biali e'gbum gbuo onweya!
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by kalufelix(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
did i see okoroawusa there??...am not taking this seriously...
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by intergral(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijamerican:

God punish me idiot
amen...
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by klevjey: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
intergral:
[size=30pt]PLEASE BUHARI KINDLY DELETE THIS SOUTHEAST FROM NIGERIA LET THEM GO AND LEARN THIER LESSON LIKE SOUTHSUDAN.... IMAGINE IGBO FREE NIGERIA.... BUT THE QUESTION IS ARE THEY READY TO LEAVE NIGERIA AND GO BACK TO THIER LAND I DOUBT THAT! [/size]

so of all the countries that seceded, only southern sudan u see as example...what of Ukraine, Scotland, Serbia and Montenegro? north and south Korea, etc...wake up bro..we aren't lazy as.s like you
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by 1miccza: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
SaiBuharii:
"Ibo's" have refused to understand that Bokoharam are national/federal prisoners not state prisoners. Thus the FG has the right to move them to any federal prison it deem fit.

When Peter Obi the so called son of Ojukwu - the man I tag a "stupid hero" was selling them out to Jonathan. Ibos didn't know. Now they are crying like crocodiles everywhere. If FG decides to send kidnappers arrested in your so called peaceful region to the West, will you cry.

I like this step personally. It makes us know that Bokoharam is a National matter not a regional matter.

And who says if they remain in the north it won't be seen as a national matter. The sentimentality and blindness in your comment knows no bounds. See as your mouth dey smell from there i would commend the president even more if your personal Sitting room or bedroom is converted to a maximum prison for Boko Haram,the problem is becoming so heavy to bear down there and now you are all looking for someone else's shoulder to lean on.. Nor be so??

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by 1miccza: 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
klevjey:

so of all the countries that seceded, only southern sudan u see as example...what of Ukraine, Scotland, Serbia and Montenegro? north and south Korea, etc...wake up bro..we aren't lazy as.s like you

Bros you don't have to waste your megabites on such ano idiotic comment he's as senseless as the post itself..
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by masterpix(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
SaiBuharii:
"Ibo's" have refused to understand that Bokoharam are national/federal prisoners not state prisoners. Thus the FG has the right to move them to any federal prison it deem fi
When Peter Obi the so called son of Ojukwu - the man I tag a "stupid hero" was selling them out to Jonathan. Ibos didn't know. Now they are crying like crocodiles everywhere. If FG decides to send kidnappers arrested in your so called peaceful region to the West, will you cry.

I like this step personally. It makes us know that Bokoharam is a National matter not a regional matter.
. You foolish son idiot even have the gust to talk in such dispeakeable manar
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by sigiyaya(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
intergral:
[size=30pt]PLEASE BUHARI KINDLY DELETE THIS SOUTHEAST FROM NIGERIA LET THEM GO AND LEARN THIER LESSON LIKE SOUTHSUDAN.... IMAGINE IGBO FREE NIGERIA.... BUT THE QUESTION IS ARE THEY READY TO LEAVE NIGERIA AND GO BACK TO THIER LAND I DOUBT THAT! [/size]
When an e.diot talks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by intergral(m): 12:10am On Jul 06, 2015
sigiyaya:
When an e.diot talks grin grin grin
After reading this is the best you can come with? this is how you fail exams..... Come back when you can do better....
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by oilsuop: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2015
bukster:
I commend the Igbo governors for doing this. If th FG had sent Boko Haram prisoners to my region, I would hope that my governors would have done the same thing. It doesn't make sense to bring the Boko Haram mess to the SE, especially when it seems that the FG hasn't taken much needed precautions. The prison is not a maximum security prison and it is much too close to residential areas. It could spell disaster for Anambra state if the prisoners were broken out.
You dont no yyibos again? they will kill all the hausa in the east it will be very bad for them i no what yiboss can do even though am yoruba sad
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Luukasz(m): 12:23am On Jul 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
Buhari is over heating the polity for himself. The fool might not even last four years
Well,Buhari is not as Foolish as Ojukwu & the Tribalistic Igbo Tribe
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Luukasz(m): 12:29am On Jul 06, 2015
masterpix:
. You foolish son idiot son of an idiot even have the gust gut to talk in such a dispeakeable manar Manner
Dispeakeable Manner just like your Coward & Foolish Ancestors
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Luukasz(m): 12:30am On Jul 06, 2015
masterpix:
. You foolish son idiot son of an Idiot even have the gust gut to talk in such a dispeakeable manar Manner
Dispeakeable Manner just like your Coward & Foolish Ancestors.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by feedburner(m): 1:06am On Jul 06, 2015
ochejoseph:
Hmmmm

Sending problem to the most peaceful area of Nigeria

U better recall them and pass vote of no confidence on Nigeria/zoo before it is too late.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by feedburner(m): 1:08am On Jul 06, 2015
noblezone:
Thats more like it.

When the Igbo politicians shall find their voice, Nigeria will learn a lesson she will never forget in a hurry.

Ngige should stand up now and be counted.

The tyrant called Buhari has goofed big time.

u mor*ns better recall them and pass vote of no confidence on the abomin*ble zoolog*cal republic.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 06, 2015
The questions I kept asking myself are, had GEJ (who ordered the prisoners transfer in the first place) not loose the presidential elections, would this BH transfer brouhaha be an issue in SE at all? Would there have been protest in Anambra much less "SE governors meeting"? I doubt so.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 06, 2015
Maple:
The questions I kept asking myself are, had GEJ (who ordered the prisoners transfer in the first place) not loose the presidential elections, would this BH transfer brouhaha be an issue in SE at all? Would there have been protest in Anambra much less "SE governors meeting"? I doubt so.
You foolishly believe GEJ ordered the transfer ? How dumb can you be
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Richy4(m): 1:25am On Jul 06, 2015
I don't really understand this whole thing.
The last time the people of Anambra state were demonstrating, the Nigerian police came out and deny such plan of relocation.

He even gave an example that it was not possible for someone to commit a crime in the North and his or her case file is in the North and he got relocated to the east.

i even thought what he said made a lot of sense. So why are the governors gathering over this same. issue. So it means that the police man lied.

so there was no journalist in Nigeria to follow that lying police officer up. Who got a whole bunch of gut to lie to the whole country.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by jane0000(f): 1:32am On Jul 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
Buhari is over heating the polity for himself. The fool might not even last four years
Oloshii
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

You foolishly believe GEJ ordered the transfer ? How dumb can you be

Perhaps, you could educate me more, because I dont listen to Radio Biafra.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by jane0000(f): 1:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Emekamex:
Buhari is a terrorist. Nice move from the south east governors.
GOD punish your useless papa. Oloshii.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by jane0000(f): 1:44am On Jul 06, 2015
Emekamex:
Fixed
mumu
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by hollowpot15684(m): 1:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Ibo this ibo that, yoruba this yoruba that .. Who are we gan sef ? No b only the alphabet and pronounuation make us different? The language we speak.. And before we open eyes now we will start complaining about russian or ukraine discriminating us what about this useless move we make towards ourselves. .. Nawa o.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by jane0000(f): 1:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Emekamex:
Signs of madness. I recommend i hug a transformer to regain sanity.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by jane0000(f): 1:55am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=Emekamex post=35532003][/quote] The Biafra rapist, a son of baby factory that didn't know his prostitute mother. God punish your smelling yansh dere Mumu boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CJTF Member Dies After Being Injured By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency / Researchers Use Night-time Satellite Images To Map African Electricity Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.