Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra (22906 Views)

What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / Governors Reject Death Penalty For Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by jane0000(f): 1:59am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=Emekamex post=35532036][/quote]Lmaoooo, e pain am. Mumu boy.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by jane0000(f): 2:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Emekamex:
Listen, I don't really give a fu(c)k. we can go all night and its actually fun for me you stupid, lobotomized motherfu(c)ker.
Yeah because u are as a result of baby factory na. Go Bleep your smelling mamas pussy Bastard.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Luukasz:
Well,Buhari is not as Foolish as Ojukwu & the Tribalistic Igbo Tribe

He will soon drink otapiapia like Awo-OLE-owo and die. Have your parents fed you cos i can see that you are hungry as a result of unpaid salaries in your South West undecided

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by jane0000(f): 2:14am On Jul 06, 2015
Emekamex:
Fixed
lol... E pain am. God punish ur mama Bring it on boy?
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by jane0000(f): 2:21am On Jul 06, 2015
Emekamex:

I dey enjoy My moma Sweet puss*y, listening music to my ear. Like I said, I got all night.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by jane0000(f): 2:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Emekamex:
kiss my ass.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by BlaqJew: 6:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Rotimi47:
Your chest beating east that makes the most noise with no action can use this as a pretext to start a war for Biafra, that is if you mu..s are brave enough as you Igbo's always claim. Smh!

You should know by now that you are not the obstacle, not any tribe nor ethnicity in your miserable country. Just wait until britain shamelessly backs out. Kai!! Even the tribe of crying generals could open their mouth to talk, when these lean fulanis without britains support are lording it over you and willl continue perpetually to be your lords. Well, we will inevitably laugh last.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by ayd91(m): 6:23am On Jul 06, 2015
justNonso:
. UR FADA LEFT YASH.

First I'm wondering if you actually read what I wrote or this was just a form of attempted adolescence motivated insult from a clearly illogical yet overgrown half man.
Read to empower yourself, and quit being childish and exposing the mass lacuna in your lob.

I Don't celebrate mediocrity, I don't associate with your likes. Freaking never do well.
Learn to assess facts and better yourself. Spewing trash all over. shocked

Mind you... I am not even angry, at least not yet. wink
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Luukasz(m): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2015
lawanson44:

He will soon drink otapiapia like Awo-OLE-owo AWOLOWO(The Sage Behind the Downfall of Biafra) and die. Have your parents fed you cos i can see that you are hungry as a result of unpaid salaries in your South West(South East & South South) the Minority undecided
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by walozanga(m): 7:00am On Jul 06, 2015
A FIGHT AGAINST BOKOHARAM IS A FIGHT AGAINST THE NORTH, UNA DON FORGET? SO UNA PRISON DON FULL ABI?

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by chudi55: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2015
ELVISHOT:

Source:http://thenationonlineng.net/new/southeast-governors-reject-transfer-of-boko-haram-suspects-to-anambra/
the preacher voice Nnamdi kanu have already touch there heart cus seing is beilevn, IPOB is doing great GOD is with the biafrans
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by chiedu7: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2015
intergral:
[s]PLEASE BUHARI KINDLY DELETE THIS SOUTHEAST FROM NIGERIA LET THEM GO AND LEARN THIER LESSON LIKE SOUTHSUDAN.... IMAGINE IGBO FREE NIGERIA.... BUT THE QUESTION IS ARE THEY READY TO LEAVE NIGERIA AND GO BACK TO THIER LAND I DOUBT THAT![/s]

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Scout60(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2015
SaiBuharii:

It's no man's business. If your governors that you hype like kings used only 10% of their security vote for the right purpose, you wouldn't be ranting here.
chpoi use 10% for building Federal prisons..
no need to talk. call ur brodas because if I hear prison break..
u will hear from me

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by chief2006(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2015
AnambraDota:
Okorocha is my man, God bless Owelle the Philanthropist, Owelle your a Philantropist not a politician so forget.

God bless Igboland, waiting for the drunk at Agu Awka to come open mouth like a female Lizard
Philanthropist indeed....at least he was Philanthropic enough to have brought the boko Haram party and their members in abundance to the east. grin
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Filmewell(f): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2015
ayd91:
That's not agreeable.
I APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT THEY APPEAR UNITED... that's good for the region.

But for Nigeria... I feel the South East is the best place to imprison the Boko Haram members. They have the lowest likelihood of coming in contact with sympathizers that may attempt to break them out.

I just feel, the federal government ought to have built a new Maximum Security Prison far away from public contact for that purpose, although still in the south East.

I HOPE THEY CAN SOMEHOW REACH A COMPROMISE.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
thunder
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by ayd91(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Filmewell:

thunder
Don't get you.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Filmewell(f): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2015
ayd91:

Don't get you.
i dont like abusing people but your post is sooo insensitive that i had to use the first word in that phrase.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by disumusa: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2015
wordcat:

Parasite grin
Parasite cheesy
Parasite grin
Parasite cheesy
Parasite grin
Why are u afraid of Nigeria's disintegration

The simple answer is because you can't survive on your own grin

Ewu Awusa tongue
IBO betrayer, coward, noise maker start the war, if se will not be turn to farm land.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Uchwilliam(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2015
UP BIAFRA RADIO!
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by disumusa: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2015
Rotimi47:
Your chest beating east that makes the most noise with no action can use this as a pretext to start a war for Biafra, that is if you mu..s are brave enough as you Igbo's always claim. Smh!
my brother can you see that IBO or Igbo mumu coward has no part two , let them capitalise on this to start the mumu biafrs.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Malita156(f): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2015
It doesn't make sense to move them all to one prison be it in the east, west, or south south. Prison security system should be beefed up thenthe prisoners spilt n spread across the three zones in as many prisons as possible to disorganize them so they don't plan anything.
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Why not transfer them to southwest here,ogun state,osun or ekiti will be a better option,that region is relatively peacful
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by wordcat(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2015
disumusa:
IBO betrayer, coward, noise maker start the war, if se will not be turn to farm land.

Go back to elementary school boy grin
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by naijamerican: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2015
intergral:
amen...

Please don't involve me in your demonic prayers to your pedofile
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by intergral(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2015
naijamerican:

Please devil involve me in my demonic prayers to your pedofile
be careful what you wish for!
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by intergral(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2015
chiedu7:

OK Buhari deny southeast biafra... Is that what you wanna hear?.... Confused set of people, by their names you shall know them!
Re: Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra by ayd91(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Filmewell:

i dont like abusing people but your post is sooo insensitive that i had to use the first word in that phrase.
Hmmm I don't either.
I didn't intend my post to be insensitive (for real).
When assessing national issues I try to take away all ethnic sentiments even mine. But that often is counted as insensitive.

Let explain my stance...
Where can you imprison Boko Haram members? In the North? Where they have brothers and fathers of similar mindsets? Nope... That's strategically flawed. The best place is where they have no sympathy. You can't argue against this.

Yet, I understand your reservations that's why I noted that the government ought to build a new prison away from the general public. I guess one of those "evil forests" would do.

To imprison them in the North would be like imprisoning Asari Dokubo in Niger-Delta. Not gonna work.

Normally I'll say hosting the prisoners is like a service to the country. But we both know Nigeria isn't really popular in the East.
Kogi state and Awka-Ibom were recently chosen as the states to host two Nuclear plants. We both know that's like suicide. That's service to the nation.
By the way I've got Kogi/Bayelsa blood .

Remember I also states that I hope they are able to reach a compromise.
I hope I have not gotten myself in bigger trouble. With what I've said here.
Ask more if necessary, note: I love the Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Permit States To Explore Solid Minerals In Their Domains / Sadique Abubakar At The 'Home Of Alpha Jets' In Niger State. PICS / Court Orders Police To Pay OurMumuDonDo N50m Over Attack During Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.