Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy (7293 Views)

The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* / My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by sleeknick: 4:03am On Jul 06, 2015
op is high on Cameroon pepper. get a life mofo!
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Opp I feel ya

Just sit and relax bro ..
How much you get paid for having a boo..
Nothing
So just chill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by DJEhimond(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Just go and get money, I mean plenty of it. Thank me after aweek.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by leezbebe(f): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2015
I cant see your moniker to confirm ur actually handsome embarassedI cant see your moniker to confirm ur actually handsome
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2015
mya1:
At 28,I should expect that you'd have more to you than your handsome face . That's all you've talked about.

If all you have going for you is your 'looks' and you see that as the automatic passport to having a nice woman to date, I am sorry, your story would remain the same.

You need to brush up other aspects of you
- can you maintain a conversation? Are you smart / intelligent? Are you humorous? Etc

I don't want to think all girls are intimidated by your looks. I should think you're deficient in some aspects. If it's the case , make amends.

Looks may capture girls not women! So, check yourself.
Thank you.

Smart/intelligent? Permit me to say Yes! I say so cos I have had constructive conversation with quite a number of them; both young and and old. Most times I find myself been 'tied' by these women cos they won't let the talk end... They'll get me talking until I have little or no energy to carry on the convo for that day. See?

I'm not going to deny the fact that I'm 'deficient' in a way. I recognize that and doing my best to overcome those deficiencies.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Yooguyz: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2015
HandsomeLoner:
Since I was a kid, I always hear people compliment my good looks. Some would would wish I was a girl so they marry me when I'm grown cheesy
Just to cut the long story short I'd say that I'm a handsome good guy with the fear of God.

But I've never lived to enjoy anything from my looks, instead I've lived to suffer heartache, disappointments and rejections from almost everywhere I go. A lot of people judge me even before they talk to me; it's so sad... a lot of people judge me by the standards of what they see on the movie screen. They believe every good looking guy is a cheat, proud, arrogant etc... but that's not the case with me.

The problem that brought me here is this: I'm 28 and I have no girlfriend in this country of over 70 million date_able pretty girls. This is really getting me sad. I have talked to the pretty once, the beautiful once and the "not-bad looking" girls but all to no avail. They always find one reason or the other to turn down my proposal. This is really exasperating. I do not know what could be responsible for all this embarassed

I've got all it takes to be happy in this life but something keeps driving away all the girls from around me. Why?
Could it be that I'm under a spell or something?

Pls help. I don't want no sermon from any religious sect but "pure true" talk to change the situation around me.

I think the problem has to do with your seduction skills. I understand how you feel, had been in a similar situation in the past, am equally an handsome guy I know how it feels when you have so many girls showing you the green light and when u make passes at them, they play impossible to get.
Beauty would always give you audience with women, but that's just it, an audience. Women hook up with guys who make them feel ecstatic. That's why some ugly guys hook up with all the chicks in the block, and some cute guys have none. That's where seduction comes to play.

I recommend a popular pdf book on sedduction, its very practical and it works for me. Google- lay girls guide and ross jeffries seduction patterns, for the free download.

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2015
YourMain:

I apologize if you feel I wasn't being helpful enough. But from your moniker and your post it seems you think you are good-looking and usually guys who have to stress their looks arent as good-looking as they think.

Anyways it may just be down to your personality and the way you carry yourself that is just unattractive.
your points are concise and cogent...
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2015
HandsomeLoner:

It's okay...
One thing I know that I do is, I don't go where I'm not invited and that's because of my kind of personality. I'm an introvert; the Melancholic/Sanguine type of guy. I easily get moody but hardly show it as I don't transfer aggression. Also, I get excited and confident whenever I'm in a company of people with radiant faces.

The problem is a lot of girls shows interest in me from afar but they kinda "crawl inside" whenever I open up to them about my feelings. Something tells me they feel a little bit "intimidated" (no offence to the female folks) by my looks and the fact that I am still single. I know it's hard to believe that a guy like me is not in a relationship... it's just so worrisome embarassed
Dude...from the way u are replying comments on yur thread its crystal clear u are pompous and infact all I can see is pride.. U are only trying to console ursef... If u are goodlooking its ur problem and if u are not ur wahala.. Guys that are handsome don't really say they are.. And from ur write up all I see Is an ugly, broke, undetermined, young dude...

3 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks Yooguyz
I used to have the hard copy of the art of seduction. I felt it's kinda hard to implement in this part of the world
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Dude...from the way u are replying comments on yur thread its crystal clear u are pompous and infact all I can see is pride.. U are only trying to console ursef... If u are goodlooking its ur problem and if u are not ur wahala.. Guys that are handsome don't really say they are.. And from ur write up all I see Is an ugly, broke, undetermined, young dude...

I believe the sky is big enough to accommodate different kinds/types of anything that can fly/float regardless of their size.

Thank you.
Your presence and opinion has been noted.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HAKKINS(f): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2015
THE PROBLEM IS U. U HAVE TO CHANGE THE WAY U TINK ABT GALS AND UR TACTICS AT ATTRACTING GALS. FORGET ABT UR LOOKS , FOCUS ON UR INNER MIND AND BECOME MORE INTERESTING AROUND GALS. WEN U MEET GALS FORGET ABT LOVE POEMS AND FEELINGS AT D OUTSET , IT WILL ONLY PROLONG UR GAME OR LEAD TO REJECTION. BUILD UR SENSE OF HUMOR AND DNT BE SERIOUS WIT ANYGAL NO MATTER HW BEAUTIFU. TAK IT AS NO BIG DEAL AND UR DESPERATION CAN TAG U AS A LOSER. I LEARNT ALL DIS IN MY UNDERGRADUATE DAYS . U CAN LEARN IT TOO AND BE D GUY LADIES WILL WANT TO BE WITH. ITS NT SOMETIN U LEARN IN A DAY. AGAIN UR CONFIDENCE, CAREFREE ATTITUDE PLUS USING HUMOR IS KEY. READ BOOKS ON GETTING GALS BUT BE CAREFU TO ABSORB EVERYTIN DAY SAY. TRY OUT STUFS AND KNW WOT WORKS FOR U. I WILL RECOMMEND DESE BOOKS BY DAVID DE ANGELO. "DOUBLE U YOUR DATING" , "COCKY AND FUNNY" BE READY TO LEARN AND FORMAT UR PAST BELIEFS ABT DATING IT WONT HELP U SINCE DATS WOT UVE BN USING. AGAIN FORGET ABT UR LOOKS. ITS GETTING INTO UR HEAD. GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2015
HandsomeLoner:

I believe the sky is big enough to accommodate different kinds/types of anything that can fly/float regardless of their size.

Thank you.
Your presence and opinion has been noted.
yu welcome! But let's be frank... Pay no attention to those girls again.. When u see them think about ur future how u want it to be...which means ur attention has been shifted.. Then u will see that they will be the one giving that attention! Don't ever use ur look as a kind of asset when dealing with girls they don't like it. Just be ursef and don't appear needy to dem!

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Thank you HAKKINS
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
yu welcome! But let's be frank... Pay no attention to those girls again.. When u see them think about ur future how u want it to be...which means ur attention has been shifted.. Then u will see that they will be the one giving that attention! Don't ever use ur look as a kind of asset when dealing with girls they don't like it. Just be ursef and don't appear needy to dem!
Thanks and are you sure ignoring them won't ruin my chances?
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2015
HandsomeLoner:

Thanks and are you sure ignoring them won't ruin my chances?
it won't bro! Trust me on this... When I say u ignore them its not like u will start playing dumb to thr greetings... Just don't be to close nd not appear like u want something..girls value guys that doesn't give them 100percent attention... U can add me on whatsapp so that we can talk better if u mind
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
it won't bro! Trust me on this... When I say u ignore them its not like u will start playing dumb to thr greetings... Just don't be to close nd not appear like u want something..girls value guys that doesn't give them 100percent attention... U can add me on whatsapp so that we can talk better if u mind
Okay. I'll give it a try. Thanks
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HAKKINS(f): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2015
HandsomeLoner:
Thank you HAKKINS
UAR WELCOME. I BELIEVE UR LOOKS SHD BE A PLUS IF U MASTER UR DATING GAME COS IT WILL GIVE U D ATTENTION AND ONCE U HAVE D ATTENTION FRM GALS , U JUST AV TO DISPLAY UR POSITIVE PERSONALITIES NOT DISPLAYIND LIES, PRIDE OR ARROGANCE BUT COMING TO DEIR LEVEL AND BEING AN INTERESTING GUY. I LEARNT ALL DIS WEN I HAD NO DIME TO IMPRES GALS AND IT REALLY HELPED MY CONFIDENCE RAPPORT AROUND DEM. WITH LITTLE MONEY , UR GAME AND CONFIDENCE BECOMES UNSTOPPABLE. TAKE EVERY SUCESS AND FAILURE AS A LEARNING CURVE TIL U MASTER UR GAME. MEANWHILE , UR LIFE IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT HERE. UR CAREER , UR FINANCES, UR HOBBY SHD NT BE SUBSTITUTED FOR ANYTIN. REMEMBER WEN U AV A GUD LIFE NO MATER UR LOOKS AND A LITTLE SWAG U BECOME MORE ATTRACTIV TO D OPP SEX AND MAKE SURE UR HAPPINESS DOES NT DEPEND ON A GAL. EXPLORE UR WORLD LADIES.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Yooguyz: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
HandsomeLoner:
Thanks Yooguyz
I used to have the hard copy of the art of seduction. I felt it's kinda hard to implement in this part of the world

That's why I recommended ross jefries pdf books-- lay girls guide and seduction patterns.

Its very practical, unlike the many other seduction books around. Its working for me here, try and download and read it.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2015
HAKKINS:
UAR WELCOME. I BELIEVE UR LOOKS SHD BE A PLUS IF U MASTER UR DATING GAME COS IT WILL GIVE U D ATTENTION AND ONCE U HAVE D ATTENTION FRM GALS , U JUST AV TO DISPLAY UR POSITIVE PERSONALITIES NOT DISPLAYIND LIES, PRIDE OR ARROGANCE BUT COMING TO DEIR LEVEL AND BEING AN INTERESTING GUY. I LEARNT ALL DIS WEN I HAD NO DIME TO IMPRES GALS AND IT REALLY HELPED MY CONFIDENCE RAPPORT AROUND DEM. WITH LITTLE MONEY , UR GAME AND CONFIDENCE BECOMES UNSTOPPABLE. TAKE EVERY SUCESS AND FAILURE AS A LEARNING CURVE TIL U MASTER UR GAME. MEANWHILE , UR LIFE IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT HERE. UR CAREER , UR FINANCES, UR HOBBY SHD NT BE SUBSTITUTED FOR ANYTIN. REMEMBER WEN U AV A GUD LIFE NO MATER UR LOOKS AND A LITTLE SWAG U BECOME MORE ATTRACTIV TO D OPP SEX AND MAKE SURE UR HAPPINESS DOES NT DEPEND ON A GAL. EXPLORE UR WORLD LADIES.
Wow! Looks like I'm raising up with this comment of yours.... I pray someday I will be free & be a source of inspiration to people like me

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Yooguyz:

That's why I recommended ross jefries pdf books-- lay girls guide and seduction patterns.

Its very practical, unlike the many other seduction books around. Its working for me here, try and download and read it.
thanks. I will do so. God bless you
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2015
HandsomeLoner:

Sure! I love plump woman, natural beauty (I'm not anti-makeUP though) and skin colour isn't a barrier so long as it's natural.
About the club/society thing, wow! that's thoughtful of you. I wish i could find one that's not religious related cos I'm not that religious.

I'm sure those kind of girls are everywhere in Nigeria...

Well you could join a voluntary program or something. So when you do meet girls they will have had time to know the kind of person you are and won't be " intimated" by your looks.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
your points are concise and cogent...

Thank you smiley.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2015
YourMain:

I'm sure those kind of girls are everywhere in Nigeria...

Well you could join a voluntary program or something. So when you do meet girls they will have had time to know the kind of person you are and won't be " intimated" by your looks.

Best of luck!
Si! Gracias!
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by K9blunt(f): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2015
1st -I think you should stop looking st yourself as a handsome guy and look at yourself as a person with feelings,intellectual minded individual.
2nd - check your attitude it could be you're nasty and don't know it, or feel it doesn't matter but it does.
3rd - are you respectfull when you approach ladies? Forget these articles on "how to get that girl to like you" or "what to do to get in her panties(eww)" just be yourself in a goodway (am sure you know what's right and wrong as a human)

Finally you have to think of what you want, what you can endure and your deal breakers. Being handsome is not enough. But being a person(human) is an advantage.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Johnnoah1st: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2015
leezbebe:
I cant see your moniker to confirm ur actually handsome embarassedI cant see your moniker to confirm ur actually handsome
am not able to acess d email i use to open dis account again, should i post my official email in my signature now? but i will remove it after 2minute, quote me if u want me to post it.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by tygaweezy(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2015
@op... am a very good looking guy, tall and intellignt but gettin a gal has never been ma problm @all.. expecially wen I was in schl, Damn! I miss those days. well I jux tink yu shud work on ur wooin skills, mayb yu dunno aw 2get a girl 2 b intrstd in you, though yu sound intellignt and good wif english buh I still bliv diaz alota diffrnce btwn wot yu can write down nd wot yu can act up.
being handsum rocks bro.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by chibuike65: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2015
maybe the spirit of homo is chasing you up and down bros you need to see your pastor for deliverance
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by yilly(f): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
sorry. Tk hrt. We'll surely find d right one. Am facing dsame prblm too, only dat a gal.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
chibuike65:
maybe the spirit of homo is chasing you up and down bros you need to see your pastor for deliverance
Hmm.. I actually agreed you said that.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
If you'd like to contact me off Nairaland: you can write indicate by quoting me
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by benstuber(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
@ 28,,still single and hopeless..Bros,,i don't understand your kind of handsome..

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
benstuber:
@ 28,,still single and hopeless..Bros,,i don't understand your kind of handsome..
You don't have to understand everything, that's why we all are different; that's why you are who you are... thinking what you like.
one thing I'd like to make clear is: I ain't you and you're neither me. We are who we are, let us live.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? / See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member / Funny! Naked Woman Calmly Walks Into A Store To Buy Beer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.