Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

I Fear Men! Men Are Scary - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fear Men! Men Are Scary (2195 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why I Fear Toasting Girls? / Guys, Help Me! Important, I Fear For My Now Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fear Men! Men Are Scary by K9blunt(f): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Onila I know your threads so this is for the ladies with the mindset of what you've posted.

Am not perfect as I sometimes fall short of these.

Ladies never ever be scared of any gaddamned guy. They are born of women and should respect you. He gives you shit you give him the brush off shikena! Marriage is for 2 with one domina the male and he exibits it in a matured and sencible way.

The best way to deal with a man is to be smart not aggressive or being feminine idjit!
Love yourself and be happy and you will get the man that will respect and honour you.

My 2kobo.
Re: I Fear Men! Men Are Scary by suzzy16(f): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
erimmy:
Don't mind the supposed FTC guy above me.Na only space him book before, na him son modify
lol,okay
Re: I Fear Men! Men Are Scary by taofeeq137(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jarizod:
gerrara here men sh*t (only few people will understand this) grin

So u like the good things of life (nigerian girls grin) not all of them are good tho

lol...gerrara here men shii

1 Like

Re: I Fear Men! Men Are Scary by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 09, 2015
onila:

you know from high school
girls had to behave properly in front of guys or you will be disrespected
girls were scared to be outspoken and rude or they get beaten up by our class boys

but not the other way round for boys
boys didn't have to act perfect around girls
if you act badly to girls, you wont get beaten up

sucks being a girl
that's y I diss Nairaland boys as much as I can
because I don't get too do that in real life grin
gaddemit! how can u say its sucks been a girl? duh
Girls rock ok?

But you're lucky that you're born in this generation.. because there's advancement in science and technology.. u can always opt to become transgender and be a boy. Lucky you onila tongue
Re: I Fear Men! Men Are Scary by tpiander: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2015
onila:

. . . . . . . . .

hm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways For A Woman To Orgasm During Intercourse / When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.