Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... (27940 Views)

Scores Of Civilians & Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram Attack Maiduguri(photos) / NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies / 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Mrford(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
No! No! No! No! 600 boko haram members! na fowl dem be?
Linus.

1 Like

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
I think the people they are killing are not even BH they are the gullible mumu northerners who BH has succeeded in using them for their bombings.......
Our military is killing Nigerian citizens while BH is laughing from behind....... No wonder Amnesty international has been talking....

2 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by ikkkkk: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Where is the photo of the slain terrorists?

Or na mouth dem use kill the terrorists?
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
That's not true na.
1after:

I know your daily prayers is for those coward haram to continue killing innocent people so you can write your long epistle to blame the President.

When boko haram strike, you believe even without pics. But when the army kill those beast, you want pics cos you are not happy. Continue...
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by M4gunners: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
We are watching.
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by crackhouse(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
If i hear. No be only 600.
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Mancity26(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
FowlYansh:
x
come comment oo, d tin do hit fp
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
midolian:
Many of their sponsors are no more in power, so they are broke.

I learnt the bastard and his fellow bastards are now selling their goats to fuel their tank. This is the beginning of the end of Boko Haram. Like I said earlier, it will soon get to the extent that the bastards will have to sell their phones to survive..And then they ll be rendered incommunicado..And then our war against them will b won easily #BrokeAssTerrorists

Let's not be fooled by their incessant bombings. I am sure they are jst using their last lifeline. They want the government to believe they are strong so they ll be considered for amnesty. They are not! Those hungry bastards are weak.

BuhariMustWin cool
r u now buhari's spokeman?
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Mancity26(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
midolian:
but you believed them when Jonathan was trying to score cheap points @ the 11th hour of his regime even without seeing dead bodies. They claimed to have reclaimed many territories, stormed sambisa, killed many of the insurgents and all, but we neva saw their bodies..yet u praised them. Na now u dey demand for dem dead body. Go sambisa go find am na. Badbelle! #mtcheew
haba! Haba mutumina! Make una dey fear God ooo, u didn't see dead body? Even for TV? Haba Ja'ama
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by midolian(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
r u now buhari's spokeman?
why can't u jst give ur own comment and leave? That's my opinion I gave. If u don't have something meaningful to counter it, pls jez stay off my mention. Bye
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
midolian:
why can't u jst give ur own comment and leave? That's my opinion I gave. If u don't have something meaningful to counter it, pls jez stay off my mention. Bye
hw much do they pay u?
5k, 50k, 10k? Hw much?
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by 2kris(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lie lie people,the boko haram guy that was shouting @ izalla mosque yestaday is still alive and drinking kunu and nunu.say military kill 600bokoharam my fvcking nyash
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by midolian(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
1after:

I know your daily prayers is for those coward haram to continue killing innocent people so you can write your long epistle to blame the President.

When boko haram strike, you believe even without pics. But when the army kill those beast, you want pics cos you are not happy. Continue...
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by 2kris(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lie lie people,the boko haram guy that was shouting @ izalla mosque yestaday is still alive and drinking kunu and nunu.say military kill 600bokoharam my fucking nyash una too lie jare
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
seniorklop:
Of what use are pictures? Is it not obvious the BH boys are desperate? Can't you see that their recent attacks are done by fewer boys of less than ten compare to when they used to attacked en-mass looting and burning houses and even kidnapping? The war on BH will soon end you will see...
end n they r still considerng amunesty? Hw u this gullible?
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
seniorklop:
Of what use are pictures? Is it not obvious the BH boys are desperate? Can't you see that their recent attacks are done by fewer boys of less than ten compare to when they used to attacked en-mass looting and burning houses and even kidnapping? The war on BH will soon end you will see...
end n they r still considerng amunesty? Are u this gullible?
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
JEGA01:
Hausa pple don't behave foolishly like this miserable you. I hope u have a rethink about what you are doing to yourself.
abubakar shecow na hausa, buhari na hausa, el rufai na hausa, lai mohamad na hausa, they are all f00lishly stewpeed.
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by doneyor(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
My brother ask them oooooooooooooooo
defemidefemi:
our military killed 600?
who is fooling who?
as 4 me I lik ppl lying to me wen I already kno d truth.
In God I now trust neither in PDP nor APC.
I kno we will rejoice ova the boko soon, nah ⁴ sure.
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by doneyor(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lmbfaooooo, ask them ooooooo
Mrford:
No! No! No! No!
600 boko haram members! na fowl dem be?

Linus.
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by midolian(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mancity26:

haba! Haba mutumina! Make una dey fear God ooo, u didn't see dead body? Even for TV? Haba Ja'ama
broda, let's be frank here. How many dead bodies did you see compared to the number of terrorists the military claimed to kill in 6weeks? My point is even that the TANoids believed the military b4 those 'fake' pix were released.
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
Propaganda just to score cheap points. Where are the bodies of the 600 BH killed? They know that Nigerians are pained and in need of result so they quickly paid a quacky journalist to write nonsense from the comfort of his bedroom under the guise of "the source". We all want the army to crush the terrorists but we shall not accept propaganda. When GEJ was in power the army showed us pictures of BH terrorists that they killed.

Guy abg close up...if u wanna see d bodies,go to borno... undecided....u think it's easy...BLOOdy CLIVILIAN LIkE ...i can't see u makin sense at all..u're comment is clueless
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
donholy28:
Wr is the pix of their dead bodies and wr exactly and how wr they killed

Go to borno and see dem..shey dem go dey snap for battle field abi?...bloody civilian like u....just shut d f*ck up

1 Like

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by IamLEGEND1: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
midolian:

I learnt the bastard and his fellow bastards are now selling their goats to fuel their tank. This is the beginning of the end of Boko Haram. Like I said earlier, it will soon get to the extent that the bastards will have to sell their phones to survive..And then they ll be rendered incommunicado..And then our war against them will b won easily #BrokeAssTerrorists

Let's not be fooled by their incessant bombings. I am sure they are jst using their last lifeline. They want the government to believe they are strong so they ll be considered for amnesty. They are not! Those hungry bastards are weak.

BuhariMustWin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by joseph1832(m): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
U were sleeping when the army under GEJ were posting pictures of terrorists, weapons recovered and even the pix of victory in Sambisa forest. Apc propaganda won't sell this time
I believe you weren't sleeping also when Boko Haram posted pictures and videos sacking and pursuing our militaryduring GEJ tenure.

Never forget, it was during that time Boko Haram made a name for themselves. Up till now, we still don't know what happened to Kabiru Sokoto, the master mind of the Dec 2011 christmas day bombing.

So please, opposition doesn't necessarily have to mean being forgetful. Of I believe you chose to forget. tongue
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
midolian:
God bless u bro! U reason well.

What happened in the six weeks postponement period is more than enough reason why GEJ and some of these top military men should be probed, even after the war against insurgency must have been won. They really have explanations to give
d 6weeks military action b4 d election severely weakened BH.Y should they b probed?
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by midolian(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=35556126][/quote]lol
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Ephemmm: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
Propaganda just to score cheap points. Where are the bodies of the 600 BH killed? They know that Nigerians are pained and in need of result so they quickly paid a quacky journalist to write nonsense from the comfort of his bedroom under the guise of "the source". We all want the army to crush the terrorists but we shall not accept propaganda. When GEJ was in power the army showed us pictures of BH terrorists that they killed.

Can you show the pictures of 320 Boko Harams Mbu arrested under your Ogogoro drinker at once? The report showed the total number of BH in a month and you are here claiming they were crushed at once. How your sentimental mind has blindfolded your clearly-seeing-eyes all of a sudden is ironical!
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by wiseoneking: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
midolian:

BuhariMustWin cool
Thats our boastful problem. "GODWIN"
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Ephemmm: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
U were sleeping when the army under GEJ were posting pictures of terrorists, weapons recovered and even the pix of victory in Sambisa forest. Apc propaganda won't sell this time

The successful record GEJ recorded in three weeks to the election is enough prove that he has been exbiting lackadaisical attitude towards this insurgency from the onset. For your information, insurgency is like an iroko tree: it could be easily trimmed during its infancy stage, but not when it has grown up.

Get the fact.
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by IamLEGEND1: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
midolian:
lol
itz just sad that some people are so blinded by ethnical and religious bigotry that they can't bring themselves to see that all Bokoharam are trying to do now is put up this illusion that they are still invisible.

#StayAwesomeBro

#DemTanoidsWillAlwaysHate.

1 Like

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Ephemmm: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
carzola:
600 Boko haram in one day ..... hahahahahahahahaha lie of the century, is high time our Government stop f00ling us, our eyes don tear finish... Baba Go Slow.... shut dafuck up and actually start killing this Animals, dont use lies to cover up your in-active brains/ government.

Even as there is little information flowing from the military about their ongoing operations against terrorism in the North-Eastern Nigeria, several sources have confirmed to PRNigeria that [b]over 600 terrorists must have been killed in the last one month [/b]while other insurgents are finding life extremely difficult.

@ bolded, it is apparent that it is either your sense lacks deep mental horizon or your eyes need to be scanned and laminated to prevent it from further infection(s).
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Ephemmm: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
carzola:
600 Boko haram in one day ..... hahahahahahahahaha lie of the century, is high time our Government stop f00ling us, our eyes don tear finish... Baba Go Slow.... shut dafuck up and actually start killing this Animals, dont use lies to cover up your in-active brains/ government.

Even as there is little information flowing from the military about their ongoing operations against terrorism in the North-Eastern Nigeria, several sources have confirmed to PRNigeria that over 600 terrorists must have been killed in the last one month while other insurgents are finding life extremely difficult.

@ bolded, it is apparent that it is either your sense lacks deep mental horizon or your eyes need to be scanned and laminated to prevent it from further infection(s).

I wonder why TANoids always find it difficult to read between the lines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Visits Egbin Power Plant,Says Government Will 'Settle Its Debts'(photos) / Showdown Looms In Senate Over Appointment Of Buratai, Others As Envoys / Why Is Kerosene More Expensive Than Petrol ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.