Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... (27948 Views)

Scores Of Civilians & Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram Attack Maiduguri(photos) / NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies / 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Billione4eva: 6:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by preetyb(f): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
tell me some of the sponsors pretty

Ur oga at the top was one of them
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by midolian(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2015
preetyb:

Ur oga at the top was one of them
lol, u aint making sense, swthrt. I had the intention of wooing u until u made this comment. Lemme hold it
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Aaam(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2015
Chubhie:
Pictures or I don't believe this. Propaganda is not the change PMB promised the nation. Buhari should resign.
i sure say u hy! angry
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Chubhie: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aaam:
i sure say u hy! angry
Are you serious?
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by cjrane: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
[size=14pt]This is what is called Iroyin or ìtàn [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by preetyb(f): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
lol, u aint making sense, swthrt. I had the intention of wooing u until u made this comment. Lemme hold it

What's that? Thought you were even a serious minded person smh.
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by midolian(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
preetyb:

What's that? Thought you were even a serious minded person smh.
cheesy cheesy yea, I was until I saw ya profile *winx*.

Buh frankly, that allegation is baseless. Can u even attempt to prove Buhari is a sponsor of B/Haram? Why would Buhari want to sponsor pple to kill his pple in the north(where he is most loved in Nigeria). Hav u forgotten that these pple once made attempt on his life? You guys(his haters) say it was stage-managed. Lol, why would any1 try that kinda rough play? Where could Buhari hav gotten the money to sponsor those bastards? Haba pretty, stop hating this man unnecessarily. Honestly, Your hatred is misplaced.
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by preetyb(f): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
cheesy cheesy yea, I was until I saw ya profile *winx*.

Buh frankly, that allegation is baseless. Can u even attempt to prove Buhari is a sponsor of B/Haram? Why would Buhari want to sponsor pple to kill his pple in the north(where he is most loved in Nigeria). Hav u forgotten that these pple once made attempt on his life? You guys(his haters) say it was stage-managed. Lol, why would any1 try that kinda rough play? Where could Buhari hav gotten the money to sponsor those bastards? Haba pretty, stop hating this man unnecessarily. Honestly, Your hatred is misplaced.

Why then do u point accusing finger at the x president? Do u also think he cud have encourage or sponsored boko boys to run down his own government? But for buhari although I did not mentioned his name initially but because u knw he was involved that's why you voiced his name. He encouraged bokoharam with his baboo and dog will soak in blood speech, he also said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north and that's why he was choosen as their spokesman. Now, I don't hate buhari only that I don't like people who practice hypocrisy. He contributed to the faliure of the just past administration and now he wants cooperation from every one so his administration will be successful but this was something he and his agents could not give to the past administration. Anyways I still wish him success because it will be our success too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Differences Between Hausa/fulani, Yoruba And Igbo Nation! / Seems Judd Legum Lied, Contract Was Signed Before Atiku Became PDP Candidate / Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For Presidency Since 1992, He Should Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.