Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... (27939 Views)

Scores Of Civilians & Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram Attack Maiduguri(photos) / NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies / 600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Rilwayne001: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
carnegiefan:
Meanwhile Boko Haram is winning according to a credible foreign source.
Liars from the pits of hell.
And a foreign source that taps most of their news from our local source are now more credible than ours. SMH for u

1 Like

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:
you mean 600 killed by bokoharam?

hey come on i know Nigeria well even if na one bokoharam they kill they will broadcast it with pictures 600 and no pictures?

wahlai we are in for propaganda administration

apc campaign is over time for facts no more propaganda
Nigerian knows better now.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

this useless igbo boy, how do u feel comfortable spamming every thread with your rubbish posts? Using a muslim name as moniker and arabic you copied from nowhere to fool yourself. I pray u get a job soon.

2 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by seniorklop: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Of what use are pictures? Is it not obvious the BH boys are desperate? Can't you see that their recent attacks are done by fewer boys of less than ten compare to when they used to attacked en-mass looting and burning houses and even kidnapping? The war on BH will soon end you will see...
barcanista:
Propaganda just to score cheap points. Where are the bodies of the 600 BH killed? They know that Nigerians are pained and in need of result so they quickly paid a quacky journalist to write nonsense from the comfort of his bedroom under the guise of "the source". We all want the army to crush the terrorists but we shall not accept propaganda. When GEJ was in power the army showed us pictures of BH terrorists that they killed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

A. am an hausa

B. I don't have a job am a CEO and you're free to apply to my company

C. your Hopless father is a useless dog

salamualekun cool
Hausa pple don't behave foolishly like this miserable you. I hope u have a rethink about what you are doing to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by StRichard(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Are they sure or is just their usual lies
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by hardbody: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Liars.
Liars.
LIARS OOOOO.

3 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Bonapart(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
defemidefemi:
our military killed 600?
who is fooling who?
as 4 me I lik ppl lying to me wen I already kno d truth.
In God I now trust neither in PDP nor APC.
I kno we will rejoice ova the boko soon, nah ⁴ sure.
you won't believe even if you see it... people like you hardly receive nor achieve anything
No hard feelings bro....just saying

2 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
defemidefemi:
our military killed 600?
who is fooling who?
as 4 me I lik ppl lying to me wen I already kno d truth.
In God I now trust neither in PDP nor APC.
I kno we will rejoice ova the boko soon, nah ⁴ sure.

True who is fooling who 6000 innocent people or 600 boko Haram, how many people remain for north self

1 Like

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Zenfarm: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
We are desperate for some good news but I doubt if this news is real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
ALL IZZ WELL They killed 600

4 their dream ba :DALL IZZ WELL They killed 600

4 their dream ba

3 Likes

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by sammyj: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Don't mind him bloody Hypocrite
midolian:
but you believed them when Jonathan was trying to score cheap points @ the 11th hour of his regime even without seeing dead bodies. They claimed to have reclaimed many territories, stormed sambisa, killed many of the insurgents and all, but we neva saw their bodies..yet u praised them. Na now u dey demand for dem dead body. Go sambisa go find am na. Badbelle! #mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by discusant: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Show the pictures of killed terrorists, the world sees the pictures of those killed by terrorists since PMB came to power.

No more of the APC type of lies and false propaganda as used during the last election to bring Buhari to power..

Boko haram says it is fighting for a country governed by sharia criminal laws.

Buhari encouraged Muslims in 2001 to ensure that sharia criminal justice system is exported to all over Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by gabi98(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
shae this people dae joke abi wot 600 book guyz dae joke ni
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by carzola(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
600 Boko haram in one day ..... hahahahahahahahaha lie of the century, is high time our Government stop f00ling us, our eyes don tear finish... Baba Go Slow.... shut dafuck up and actually start killing this Animals, dont use lies to cover up your in-active brains/ government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by walozanga(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
FAT LIES...... YOU PEOPLE CANT DECEIVE US

4 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by Beremx(f): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
midolian:
lol. I also saw that video they uploaded to make us believe they were truly fighting against the insurgents. But All I saw was some men in uniform shooting guns and wasting bullets. #6weeksOfPropaganda
you dey mind the protection seeker? You should have asked him how many times we heard Shekau was killed during GEJ's administration,yet we didn't see his corpse. Even the clueless man when asked in an interview said he didn't know if Shekau is alive or not!

Mtscheeew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by kellydakull(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
At this point I don't believe. They just want to ease tension.
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by basilo101: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
midolian:
but you believed them when Jonathan was trying to score cheap points @ the 11th hour of his regime even without seeing dead bodies. They claimed to have reclaimed many territories, stormed sambisa, killed many of the insurgents and all, but we neva saw their bodies..yet u praised them. Na now u dey demand for dem dead body. Go sambisa go find am na. Badbelle! #mtcheew
we believed because BH attacks reduced drastically, unlike now

2 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by walozanga(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
JEGA01:
this useless igbo boy, how do u feel comfortable spamming every thread with your rubbish posts? Using a muslim name as moniker and arabic you copied from nowhere to fool yourself. I pray u get a job soon.

You wey dey read all of his comments, u get job?

3 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by unbeat007(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
ARE WE FIGHTING TERRORISTS OR A COUNTRY??
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by neocortex: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Publicity stunt.
SMH for the banal propaganda Buhari is orchestrating.
Boko haram are killing "real" Nigerians while Buhari is killing 600 terrorists on newspaper.

3 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Useless CHANGE Government Can LIE

3 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by tsephanyah(f): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
haba
Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by 2ndejoj(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
midolian:
Many of their sponsors are no more in power, so they are broke.

I learnt the bastard and his fellow bastards are now selling their goats to fuel their tank. This is the beginning of the end of Boko Haram. Like I said earlier, it will soon get to the extent that the bastards will have to sell their phones to survive..And then they ll be rendered incommunicado..And then our war against them will b won easily #BrokeAssTerrorists

Let's not be fooled by their incessant bombings. I am sure they are jst using their last lifeline. They want the government to believe they are strong so they ll be considered for amnesty. They are not! Those hungry bastards are weak.

BuhariMustWin cool

who bought d goats from dem?

2 Likes

Re: Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... by walozanga(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bonapart:
you won't believe even if you see it... people like you hardly receive nor achieve anything
No hard feelings bro....just saying

Oga achiever... U can be easily deceived. I know u are one of those jobless idiots supporting negativity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC / Fashola Visits Egbin Power Plant,Says Government Will 'Settle Its Debts'(photos) / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.