Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. (6813 Views)

Romance Joke / Guess Who I Dreamt Of Last Night As My Husband? / Seriously I Need A Man In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Midehi:
LMAO...some people dreaming dreams, chaii! konji na bastard

today he's dreaming of edwife, tomorrow he's dreaming of prettythicksme

which kain konji be that? ✘
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by babiskinado(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Shes photoshopped bro. Wake up
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Emmaville:

The mess from missclassy nyash dey giv inspiration ni?

Loveren Pls share ur experience...
yes o i begin to dey attack every post on nairaland calling d ops nonsence.
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Emmaville(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
Lmfao ... See what happens when some pple Post their nyash online ... In the name of sexy ... chaaaiii
One minute for this n!gga

How I go giv am one minute? Say who die?

Na because na Monday...

Monday has its natural weed
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by edwife(f): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Who is dreaming about me?I don't even know the OP...
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
DID U SMOKE MESS 4RM D YANSH OF MISSSCLASSY?
you can see what I'm talking abou? Missclassy not ladyboss again... Ur life circle is just abou all the chicks on NL... Its okay we don see you.. Ur dream is noted... Thankz
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Emmaville(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
yes o i begin to dey attack every post on nairaland calling d ops nonsence.
Smh
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by 2dice(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
hw far na? dat ur weed when me and u smoke still remain?
my oga I don repent .... Na codeine ... Idey sample now
Maybe u ask sikiru ... E fit still get small rap
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
darkenedrebel:

the konji is confused grin grin

ladyboss1 you almost drown a konji in pacific ocean, chaii! power of asss.

1 Like

Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
what of u? did u have sense?
In my life I have never even with my former account E Crush on any girl, dude if you crushing just send a pm for goodness sake angry

1 Like

Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
darkenedrebel:

ehn ehn mudiaga primary school teacher, hw much is d skul fees in ur sch?
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by 2dice(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Emmaville:

How I go giv am one minute? Say who die?

Na because na Monday...

Monday has its natural weed
at least make we give am 22 seconds silence ... Maybe hin brain fit reset cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
edwife:

Who is dreaming about me?I don't even know the OP...

this is his alternate account

you don't remember that maniac that was proposing to you in family section? cheesy
Sweetorgasm ✘
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
I know people wont believe me but like seriously last night i dreamt and i saw ladyboss1, i thought it was real so i wanted 2 shout praise d lord bt i realise im dreaming, in the dream i saw her on top of a boat with her gigantin butt calling me by my previous moniker, sweetorgasm come,come,come, i wanted to shout blood of god but the sight of her super ballistic armoured butt changed my mind and i was following her voice not knowing dat i im in the middle of an ocean and i can hear angels singing: o yea dis girl got ass mehnn, o yea dis girl got ass mehnn!!!! d music was so melodious, then i saw dharay88 or dharay99 and darkenedrebel and mrcork plus kingtom and agapecharis with chains on their neck backing as dogs and following her ass, "so i was following ladyboss1 butt and bfore i knew it i was drowning in the ocean. "please nairaland what does the dream means? mature comment are needed.

That someone will actually sit down to compose this.....

2 Likes

Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by edwife(f): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
darkenedrebel:

this is his alternate account

you don't remember that maniac that was proposing to you in family section? cheesy
Sweetorgasm ✘

oh oh i see cheesy
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hahahahaha sweetorgasm loveren...Wahali you too funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=Midehi post=35556954]
the konji is confused grin grin

ladybos1 you almost drown a konji in pacific ocean, chaii! power of asss.[/quote

hehe... grin
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by ikeepitreal(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Horse dung, dog poo, cat droppings and BULLSH*IT!
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
angieberry:
My mature comment to you is ...

Stop wankiñg and smoking weed at the same time undecided

He has to be on something stronger than weed to write that shiit
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

That someone will actually sit down to compose this.....
u drink cow piss?

1 Like

Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
my oga I don repent .... Na codeine ... Idey sample now
Maybe u ask sikiru ... E fit still get small rap
abeg gv me codeine, sikiru igbo nr go shark me.
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by IamLEGEND1: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
dacuteguy:
first it was rokiatu butt nw ladyboss, careful dose dreams might cum tru grin

1 Like

Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
edwife:

oh oh i see cheesy
my eyez are still on u o.
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Horse dung, dog poo, cat droppings and BULLSH*IT!
oloshi
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by 2dice(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
abeg gv me codeine, sikiru igbo nr go shark me.
u WEy dey take igbo ... Dey dream nyash ... if I give you disss one ...wetin go happen ... Abeegi dey manage the igbo for now ...

1 Like

Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Emmaville(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
u drink cow piss?

Hian! cry

Only u, missclassy mess!
Another, cow piss...

*goes to reduce my ac*
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
u WEy dey take igbo ... Dey dream nyash ... if I give you disss one ...wetin go happen ... Abeegi dey manage the igbo for now ...
ok dats my boy
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Emmaville:

Hian! cry
Only u, missclassy mess! Another, cow piss...

*goes to reduce my ac*
mcheeew!! dry
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by IamLEGEND1: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
I know people wont believe me but like seriously last night i dreamt and i saw ladyboss1, i thought it was real so i wanted 2 shout praise d lord bt i realise im dreaming, in the dream i saw her on top of a boat with her gigantin butt calling me by my previous moniker, sweetorgasm come,come,come, i wanted to shout blood of god but the sight of her super ballistic armoured butt changed my mind and i was following her voice not knowing dat i im in the middle of an ocean and i can hear angels singing: o yea dis girl got ass mehnn, o yea dis girl got ass mehnn!!!! d music was so melodious, then i saw dharay88 or dharay99 and darkenedrebel and mrcork plus kingtom and agapecharis with chains on their neck backing as dogs and following her ass, "so i was following ladyboss1 butt and bfore i knew it i was drowning in the ocean. "please nairaland what does the dream means? mature comment are needed.

1 Like

Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by ikeepitreal(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
oloshi
You booty loving lick spittle!! Wonder why u didn't drown. Well, may my hordes of demons keep u company tonight.
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=35557528][/quote] oloriburukun niyen
Re: Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
ikeepitreal:

You booty loving lick spittle!! Wonder why u didn't drown. Well, may my hordes of demons keep u company tonight.
omalei niyen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life / I Read My Girlfriends Text Messages And What I Saw Is So Hurtful. / How Can I Stop Masturbating To My Niece Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.