Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu (16029 Views)

Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by NewsINigeria(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by millionaireman: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lol. Were you intimidated by Kwankwaso and Co when you were Senate chairman of constitution amendment committee?

At one point when you talked about political restructuring in your committee, Kwankwaso and Co. were up in arms and you had to chicken out when you said: Kwankwaso is my good friend, Kwankwaso is my good friend? End result: no political restructuring till the 7th NASS ran out.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by doctokwus: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Trust the average Nigerian politician to turn any allegation against him/her into allegation of vendetta or ethnic victimization.
No where was the allegation of forgery against him addressed by Ekweremadu,rather he as predicted has started using sentiments to defend himself.
No nation can ever move forward if corruption in all its forms is not frontally attacked.No law enforcement organ or govt in Nigeria should fall into the politician blackmail tool to defend his/herself.
The Nigerian politician having been caught in a mess always use sentimental/tribal allegiance to defend themselves with no plan of addressing the substance of the allegation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by 1960chic(f): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
They can only try.

Whether ballot or voice votes, voting is voting. They should deal with it
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by emamos: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
.he can die there if he likes.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Astutechris(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by quixotic: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
thats an empty response. All emotion and no substance. If the senate actually amended their rules then he should simply just tell the world when it was done. Ike at plenary replied Marafa that the senate amended its standing rule. Pdp said the clerk did. Somebody is definitely lying. He should answer the invitation.

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
He refuse to provide answer to questions thrown at him.

Oga, did you involve in forgery? Yes or No?

Lets start from there and not this chicken little aeeing others as enenmy cry

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Niseamaka(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
doctokwus:
Trust the average Nigerian politician to turn any allegation against him/her into allegation of vendetta or ethnic victimization.
No where was the allegation of forgery against him addressed by Ekweremadu,rather he as predicted has started using sentiments to defend himself.
No nation can ever move forward if corruption in all its forms is not frontally attacked.No law enforcement organ or govt in Nigeria should fall into the politician blackmail tool to defend his/herself.
The Nigerian politician having been caught in a mess always use sentimental/tribal allegiance to defend themselves with no plan of addressing the substance of the allegation.

Exactly, he did not say a word about the allegations against him.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by osazeeblue01: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
coolNigeria Deputy Senate President is talking you must listen to him.
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by HzRF(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ike nothing do you
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by rusher14: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
With Koboko

Confess - You tiff abi you no tiff?
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Karlman: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Apc can now hang themselves
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by guardsman: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hahahaha d heat is on. PDP - discredited & dumped at d polls but trying to subvert d people's will by forging & changing d senate standing rules. Ekweremadu along wit d Clerks of d NASS & Senate were cited as culprits in d forgery.Lol, Ekweremadu trying to play d victim card. Forgery is a serious offence. Time will tell if dis guy without immunity will escape jail.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
action speaks louder than words...
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Octaves(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nobody can push you out, sir. They are unhappy because you are a stumbling block for their northern agenda. Keep scuppering their wicked legislations.
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Karlman: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
millionaireman:
Lol. Were you intimidated by Kwankwaso and Co when you were Senate chairman of constitution amendment committee?

At one point when you talked about political restructuring in your committee, Kwankwaso and Co. were up in arms and you had to chicken out when you said: Kwankwaso is my good friend, Kwankwaso is my good friend? End result: no political restructuring till the 7th NASS ran out.

I feel your pain!

Just learn to bear your loss!

Everyone loses sometime.
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Joeoku78: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Don't try the executive arm of the govt. Don't try president Buhari mr Ekweremadu. There is nowhere in the 16 yrs of PDP rule where a minority party member in the NASS became deputy senate president. Not in Buhari's APC regime that such nonsense will be allowed to take place in the senate. PDP never allowed such to happen during its 16 yrs of rule. My advice to Ekweremadu is let him not reap from where he did not sow. He should voluntarily resign and allow APC to produce their deputy senate president. I don't know why nigerians finds it difficult to resign their appointment unless they are fired. No Igbo man is ready to defend him when the chickens are roasted. They are now shouting let him be there on illegality

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Karlman: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Niseamaka:

Exactly, he did not say a word about the allegations against him.

The DSP has said all that need be said.

If you're interested in gossips, lies & outright nagging, then call Lie Muhammed. He is in charge of that office.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by ChelseaDr(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Correct man

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Karlman: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Joeoku78:
Don't try the executive arm of the govt. Don't try president Buhari mr Ekweremadu. There is nowhere in the 16 yrs of PDP rule where a minority party member in the NASS became deputy senate president. Not in Buhari's APC regime that such nonsense will be allowed to take place in the senate. PDP never allowed such to happen during its 16 yrs of rule. My advice to Ekweremadu is let him not reap from where he did not sow. He should voluntarily resign and allow APC to produce their deputy senate president. I don't know why nigerians finds it difficult to resign their appointment unless they are fired. No Igbo man is ready to defend him when the chickens are roasted. They are now shouting let him be there on illegality

You must have been living in West Germany when Apc's Tambuwal was house speaker.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by tochstorm(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Chai! Wish i knw stuffs bout politics i wudda commented. Its well sha
this one na wetin? kwoment?
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Niseamaka(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Karlman:

The DSP has said all that need be said.

If you're interested in gossips, lies & outright nagging, then call Lie Muhammed. He is in charge of that office.

What's the aim of his press statement if he cannot say even one word about forgery allegations against him.
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Ayietim(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
No option but there are options,
you have a loved one, whose medical condition, has defied all known medical solutions,
you are up to your neck in debts,
still no change, the patient is just hanging in there, in between the faintest of life and the door of death,
so, what do you do?
your life too, has been put on hold,
you are at the brink of insanity,
it's an abnormal circumstance,
you can't comntinue like this.
It's either you remove the life support and go back to your normal life,
or, you keep the life support for as long as you can and suspend living your life,
none is an attractive option,
but you know, life must go on.
In this case, you are the best judge, either way, it's a huge sacrifice,
but whatever you decide, do it for the sake of love and justice.
/p5sIGP-hy
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by chesterlee(m): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
No amount of intimidation can deter this mandate

Ekweremadu will remain the deputy senate president till 2019
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ekweremadu should stay strong. He should not resign under any circumstance. We are behind you.

those who want to remove him by force must be ready to commit a crime against our democracy and our Nigerian constitution
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Karlman:

You must have been living in West Germany when Apc's Tambuwal was house speaker.

u dey mind the maga?
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Adegbodolu1: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
mikeansy:
Ekweremadu should stay strong. He should not resign under any circumstance. We are behind you.

those who want to remove him by force must be ready to commit a crime against our democracy and our Nigerian constitution

Ekweremad-man has already done the bolded and should go to jail!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by pBuhari(f): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
that is good my brother,
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by ogazi007(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Typical Nigerian Politician.Did you forge a document or not?Just address the issue and stop all these unnecessary stories.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by mbolajide2010: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
I think this man is guilty of the forgery/fraudulent accusation, why not addressing the issue concerning the accusation? Why trying to divert people's attention to the issue of personal security? What most Nigerians care to know, are you guilty or not?

Please let's understand that this should not be a fight between APC or PDP, as they are both there for their selfish interests, but rather upholding the rule of law of our dear country.

It is shameful that people that are elected to make laws are the ones breaking it, if we are to civilize as a nation we have to follow every rule and regulation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos/ibadan Road: Bi-courtney Hails Fashola, Wants Concession Returned / Minimum Wage: FG, Workers’ Face-off Worsens As Labour Rejects Sack Option / APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.