Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu (16021 Views)

Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Forwetinnah: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Joeoku78:
Don't try the executive arm of the govt. Don't try president Buhari mr Ekweremadu. There is nowhere in the 16 yrs of PDP rule where a minority party member in the NASS became deputy senate president. Not in Buhari's APC regime that such nonsense will be allowed to take place in the senate. PDP never allowed such to happen during its 16 yrs of rule. My advice to Ekweremadu is let him not reap from where he did not sow. He should voluntarily resign and allow APC to produce their deputy senate president. I don't know why nigerians finds it difficult to resign their appointment unless they are fired. No Igbo man is ready to defend him when the chickens are roasted. They are now shouting let him be there on illegality
[s]
Joeoku78:
Don't try the executive arm of the govt. Don't try president Buhari mr Ekweremadu. There is nowhere in the 16 yrs of PDP rule where a minority party member in the NASS became deputy senate president. Not in Buhari's APC regime that such nonsense will be allowed to take place in the senate. PDP never allowed such to happen during its 16 yrs of rule. My advice to Ekweremadu is let him not reap from where he did not sow. He should voluntarily resign and allow APC to produce their deputy senate president. I don't know why nigerians finds it difficult to resign their appointment unless they are fired. No Igbo man is ready to defend him when the chickens are roasted. They are now shouting let him be there on illegality
[/s]
Joeoku78:
Silly comment
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by spenca: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Baba you don enter am , better step down first then start begging
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by ldpele(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Like your name implies, IkE, we go show them pepper. The legal team is already waiting to move in sir. We are solidly behind u.
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
mbolajide2010:
I think this man is guilty of the forgery/fraudulent accusation, why not addressing the issue concerning the accusation? Why trying to divert people's attention to the issue of personal security? What most Nigerians care to know, are you guilty or not?

Please let's understand that this should not be a fight between APC or PDP, as they are both there for their selfish interests, but rather upholding the rule of law of our dear country.

It is shameful that people that are elected to make laws are the ones breaking it, if we are to civilize as a nation we have to follow every rule and regulation.
I don't remember you blowing grammar when the illiterate forged an SSCE statement of result and up till now is yet to show us his WAEC certificate

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Myself2(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
What Thiefnuboo faction of Ay Fee Shee could not achieve on the Senate floors is what they want to achieve through the back door using the police.
I laff in West Germany. Dem no reach, Ekweremadu will remain the deputy president of the senate
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by mbolajide2010: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
chukwudi44:

I don't remember you blowing grammar when the illiterate forged an SSCE statement of result and up till now is yet to show us his WAEC certificate

Where were you when the NA later found Buhari's certificate? I guess you were admitted in the hospital due to the shock of Jonathan lost of the election.

Let's even assume that you are right why didn't the police arrest him then? Those that sued him to court over it why didn't they win the case? I need your sincere answers to these questions.

Open your eyes bro these people care less about you, i don't support either PDP or APC, to me they are all criminals, and we Nigerians should be happy whenever each one of them try to punish the other for breaking the law. They see it as a witch-hunt, but we should rather see it as upholding the law of the land.

Stop being blinded by hatred bro, and try to stand by the truth no matter what. Both APC and PDP are our enemies. But one of them could be our friend sometimes, as the popular saying that the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by bros856: 4:33am On Jul 07, 2015
Ekweremadu are u talking to fools. Do justice by defending yourself on the allegation, if you steal and forged it has nothing to do with position or intimidation please. Did you or didn't commit the forgery crime levelled against you? QUESTION? Nigeria should read that ANSWER from your press statement not intimidation and your strength, power. Go straight to the point, leave all this tribal sentiment and partisanship of your. And no Nairalander seems to ask him about justice.
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 07, 2015
mbolajide2010:
[color=#006600][/color]

Where were you when the NA later found Buhari's certificate? I guess you were admitted in the hospital due to the shock of Jonathan lost of the election.

Let's even assume that you are right why didn't the police arrest him then? Those that sued him to court over it why didn't they win the case? I need your sincere answers to these questions.

Open your eyes bro these people care less about you, i don't support either PDP or APC, to me they are all criminals, and we Nigerians should be happy whenever each one of them try to punish the other for breaking the law. They see it as a witch-hunt, but we should rather see it as upholding the law of the land.

Stop being blinded by hatred bro, and try to stand by the truth no matter what. Both APC and PDP are our enemies. But one of them could be our friend sometimes, as the popular saying that the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

God bless Nigeria!!!

Ode where is the link where the army found Bubu's'certificate?
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:02am On Jul 07, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Chai! Wish i knw stuffs bout politics i wudda commented. Its well sha
U just commented now. Fool ekweremadu after 8 yrs on dat post, what else does he need. If he wasnt desperate y didnt he wait 4 oda senators. weremadu oshi
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by bros856: 5:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Chukwudi44 Stop asking questions about Buhari's certificate because you are not current. Buhari's original certificates were released by the Army shortly after he was announced as president -elect. AIT tv ran his biographic there after and i was immersed. Buhari attended war college in USA and that is an equivalent to masters degree sorry to dissapoint people like u.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Mentcee(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2015
millionaireman:
Lol. Were you intimidated by Kwankwaso and Co when you were Senate chairman of constitution amendment committee?

At one point when you talked about political restructuring in your committee, Kwankwaso and Co. were up in arms and you had to chicken out when you said: Kwankwaso is my good friend, Kwankwaso is my good friend? End result: no political restructuring till the 7th NASS ran out.
You have said nothing. you sound empty.
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by fedeks: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
THIS GUY SHA MAKE U LET OTHER PEOPLE CHOP TOO NA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Okays Jumbo Allowance For Villa Security Operatives / Kwankwaso, Kano Deputy Governor Boycott APC Congress / Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.