Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries (40879 Views)

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers / Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by carzola(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
ladkud:

"The money is sourced from recent
LNG proceeds to the federation account, and its
release okayed by the president"
This simple English
shey the money just grew on a tree over night?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Mistermamus(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
buh I tot he said he meant an empty treasury chai buhari smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by bidex(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
carzola:
YES! YES!! YES!! YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! in Daniel brain's voice... I made FTC on FP....

400B FROM AN EMPTY TREASURY.... LOL
Na so u get sense reach? How u take pass for school sef? you no sabi read?
some ppl will just open their dirty mouth to talk nonsense!
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by bidex(m): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
carzola:
U sabi wetin NLG mean at all?
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Rilwayne001: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
shegsky:

May my Jesus forgive you for speaking your mind .
what do you mean
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by thinkdip(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
ladkud:

what of other states ruling by PDP did they use their own money to campaign for Buhari too. olodo rabata
think bro, check the ratio, and ask your self if the large portion of the govnr was pdp would he have done the same? Be objective pls
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by carzola(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
bidex:

U sabi wetin NLG mean at all?
Bros why e dey pain u sef? shey baba go slow say him meet empty treasury? eeehh nah i just dey ask weda nah from the empty treasury him der use take money travel go west gernamy nd other counties? weda nah from the empty treasury him der send him SW house boy errand? bros no vex bah ask i der ask.
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by unite4real: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mogidi:
What took him this long to come to a decision?

Quality decision requires time to construct. Wise men don't jump into conclusion the way you think
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
rusher14:

In the interim the workers should continue suffering.

Na wa o!

[size=18pt]

If at the end of the day, they misappropriate the fund again.. Won't the workers continue suffering? [/size]
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by bejeria101(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
From an empty treasury? Abi dem don they pluck money for air? PMB is indeed the last cow bender,change ko! Revenue ni
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by rusher14: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

[size=18pt]

If at the end of the day, they misappropriate the fund again.. Won't the workers continue suffering? [/size]

They could but would you really like to punish the masses for the crime of one?

I'm sure you know that the immunity clause makes it near on impossible to charge the governors while in office.
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by stevnwigw1: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
don't rejoice yet, those thieves you call governors would divert the money ASAP.
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by olayinkaj2(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mogidi:
What took him this long to come to a decision?
. You can ask him directly.
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by charlesucheh(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
CR77:
Good but he should talk to his boko boys

Where did he get the money? Taught GEJ left no cash tongue
When will GOD give this one sense
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Excellentmind: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Dreamtouch: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
But he just said he met an empty treasury?!!! NAWAO
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by ncoolsome(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
thinkdip:
I still weep for Nigeria, after the state governors wasted their state resources on campaign for this dulardinho, he's now paying back with the federation money....i knew this would happen, I knew he'll only pay back by claiming he's bailing them out through sharing of our money... bunch of thieves!!!
*Modified*
Now I know Nairaland is biased and political,,, Nairaland is censoring dullardin-ho to president buhari, while they left clueless as clueless in the case of former president Jonathan

Ask urself one Question:how many states were owned by APC before the election??
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by IBBG(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
What is here to celebrate and jump up over? Is it the workers that deserve their long over due salaries. There is nothing special or breath taking about the move, cause the workers would have made the nation ungovernable for them. I'll be awed when he draft a comprehensive and concise policy direction and mission statement he decides to drive the nation towards. That will determine the long term growth and sustainability of our nation going forward.
Obasanjo came with vision 2020, privatization and liberalization of the economy.
Yaradua came on board with 7-point agenda,
Goodluck brought the transformation agenda in all sectors of the economy with strong policies that is still driving this administration.
Buhari should come up with one so that we can position ourselves and envision where the country can be in the nearest future.
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by xandy84: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Perfect points bro.. This is the time to look into resource control. The current arrangement cannot sustain the economy and this is time to make a u-turn but like you said, all we have is lazy governors whose only job is the spend and not generate.. The future does not look good if present arrangement continue

TheFreeOne:

Those lazy/incompetent governors ought to sponsor a bill at the national assembly seeking powers/amendment to control solid minerals in their domain as such such will help them increase their IGR and deliver dividends of democracy to their constituents.

But majority of them are not proactive cos they rather go cap-in-hand to Abuja for monthly allocation sharing and later blame dwindling oil revenues for their woes.

And unfortunately Dangote has decided to invest in solid minerals which will eventually be monopolised by him.
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by tsdarkside(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
thinkdip:
I still weep for Nigeria, after the state governors wasted their state resources on campaign for this dulardinho, he's now paying back with the federation money....i knew this would happen, I knew he'll only pay back by claiming he's bailing them out through sharing of our money... bunch of thieves!!!
*Modified*
Now I know Nairaland is biased and political,,, Nairaland is censoring dullardin-ho to president buhari, while they left clueless as clueless in the case of former president Jonathan

how stvpid are you?? who was spending money like a mad-man to campaign,wasnt it jonathan?? angry angry angry ahhhhhhh!!! you own too much....

you thinkdip with your asss....
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by tsdarkside(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
thinkdip:
*Modified*

how stvpid are you?? who has spending money like a mad-man to campaign,wasnt it jonathan?? angry angry angry ahhhhhhh!!! you own too much....
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by dangerous01(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Stil aregbe neva pay our salary oooo
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by mdbissalla(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
carzola:
YES! YES!! YES!! YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! in Daniel brain's voice... I made FTC on FP....

Did you guys notice APC/ buhari supporters answer to criticism like touts.

The guy below me is a block head... ignore him

cant you read between the lines? or has the hatred for PMB blind your eyez or block your ability to comprehend? they said
The money is sourced
from recent LNG proceeds to the
federation account, and its release
okayed by the president;

more grease to your elbow PMB. your shall SUCCEED
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by pifoy123: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=carzola post=35558899]YES! YES!! YES!! YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! in Daniel brain's voice... I made FTC on FP....

Did you guys notice APC/ buhari supporters answer to criticism like touts.

The guy below me is a block head... ignore him[/ The money is sourced
from recent LNG proceeds to the federation
account, and its release okayed by the
president;] pls read well. of cause nigeria makes money every day.
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by geeyinks: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
ogbeni (Mr) Aregbesola...pls pay osun state workers immediately.. buhari don approve d money ooo... dont come back with fake story or else...
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Keky:
There Job is to sit down and collect security votes in billions without doing nothing.

FACT
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by eliwa47(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
olusola2bello:
Relief at last....hopefully Govs won't divert the funds
diver kini? dem no fit oo! cos any attempt na sango, Ogun, ayilala, shanpono, even eshu himself na him we send to them! Lolz
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by ladkud(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
carzola:

Is it not everyday Nigeria is selling gas. Can you have shop in which you wouldn't be making any sales in a day. think with your brain
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by pifoy123: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

how stvpid are you?? who has spending money like a mad-man to campaign,wasnt it job at han?? angry angry angry ahhhhhhh!!! you own too much....
pls some pple have problem with sucess. both APC and PDP state are owing salaries and it is a very serious issue . tsdarkside let them enter d wall if dey no happy PMB, may u succeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
seankay:
Nice one from Baba!

Some people go still call am DUALLARDINHO undecided
For GEJ turn na clueless una dae call am now, no matter wetin n do.
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by justice54321: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Emty treasury at de same tym disburstment of 400bn,it sound funny,pple jus take delight in tanishing other pple reputation.beterstill de president ve done well,bt we to here pisitive news on insurgentcy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election Postponement: Charity Ngilu, Kenyan Governor Stranded, Laments Online / Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.