Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries (40881 Views)

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers / Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by tbaba1234: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
CR77:
Good but he should talk to his BH boys

The boko boys, he is using to destabilize his own government abi??

when will you people start reasoning??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
what happened to states generating their own revenue?
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by glingev(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nice one at least the workers will heave a sigh of relief.
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by mistabiola: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
seankay:

Lol GEJ no b my bro.I guess u didn't get my post. I'm a staunch Buhari supporter even though I have no affliation wif APC.

Congrats btw bro

Thanks man
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Aspiregreat:

why this unneccessary propaganda!!

This is nairaland and no biafra. I only know Buhari and not some Kanu so nigga you can jump into lahoon if you dont like this

Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by divinegiftmodel: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
thinkdip:
I still weep for Nigeria, after the state governors wasted their state resources on campaign for this dulardinho, he's now paying back with the federation money....i knew this would happen, I knew he'll only pay back by claiming he's bailing them out through sharing of our money... bunch of thieves!!!
*Modified*
Now I know Nairaland is biased and political,,, Nairaland is censoring dullardin-ho to president buhari, while they left clueless as clueless in the case of former president Jonathan
Mr just Keep quite . is like u hate hearing good news about Nigeria. haven't u heard people saying that they ve been enjoying upto 12hrs of electricity supply. Nigeria will still work
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by otokx(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Surely and steadily we are getting there.
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by SealLumidee: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Good! Now let's wait for Femi Adesina to come and deny it! But if true,really, then this is such a refreshing piece of News. No harm in remaining skeptical until a quote directly from Adesina or Shehu though
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by clevadani: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
byrron:

Nigerians are not holding their various state governors accountable.

The governors are praising PMB now because he is sharing the money as demanded by these state execu-thieves but will later ask him to account for this same money when their friendship gets sore.
Leave them alone. They think it is b.a.u(business as usual)
They don't know that we are wiser now and we are watching their every move.
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Lawalemi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Who is his Minister of Finance?
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by iwriterng(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Just Tell Mr. Rascal to pay my parents salary! Mofo government!
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by philips70(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
omenka:
Lol. I see him. He's so conspicuous- like a whale in the lagoon.

I hope he knocks himself out ranting when more good news start rolling in. cheesy

Want to mail his name to TB Joshua for serious prayers.

I also urge Nairaland prayer warriors to help. That boy can take the easy way out soon. At least even if he's useless to his family and Nairaland he could still be useful to his useless friends.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by thinkdip(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
divinegiftmodel:
Mr just Keep quite . is like u hate hearing good news about Nigeria. haven't u heard people saying that they ve been enjoying upto 12hrs of electricity supply. Nigeria will still work
I appreciate your power supply that has been privatised...Keep playing to the galary of off goods in which your so called govt used in sabotaging the previous govt
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by PecE2Make: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
until they pay me then will I believe
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by AtlanticBreeze: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari repaying APC governors campaign funds
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by tola268: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Barselonia:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-approves-n400bn-for-workers-salaries/#sthash.nx6TdKth.dpuf
Good Buari, FG needs to monitor the money so that the states embezzlers may not embezzle the money
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by ayusco85(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mogidi:
What took him this long to come to a decision?

What's ur own? Must u comment?
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by efilefun(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
CR77:
Good but he should talk to his boko boys

Where did he get the money? Taught GEJ left no cash tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by chesterlee(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thought he met an empty treasury??

APC and Lies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by ChelseaDr(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
I thought we had an almost empty treasury....didnt know it was even up to 400bn nah..
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Keky(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
byrron:
what exactly is the jobs of Nigerian state governors?
There Job is to sit down and collect security votes in billions without doing nothing.
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by ayusco85(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
thinkdip:
I still weep for Nigeria, after the state governors wasted their state resources on campaign for this dulardinho, he's now paying back with the federation money....i knew this would happen, I knew he'll only pay back by claiming he's bailing them out through sharing of our money... bunch of thieves!!!
*Modified*
Now I know Nairaland is biased and political,,, Nairaland is censoring dullardin-ho to president buhari, while they left clueless as clueless in the case of former president Jonathan

Shut ur dirty stinking mouth.
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by rusher14: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
[size=20pt]Why were the likes of Okorocha and Aregbese not probed first to know how they used the money early given to them before making plans to give them another.... Daullardinho and probing...[/size]

In the interim the workers should continue suffering.

Na wa o!
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by tochstorm(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
and he said that the national Treasury is empty apc and their crap.
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by justmi1: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
These days most news end up being rumors, i just hope this is not one of them
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by TheFreeOne: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
xandy84:
Nice move but what is next after this? Salaries and other recurrent expenditure is never ending and this is the time the nation need to sit and resolve our financial mess once and for all. The era of federal handout to states and local government is long gone... We need a lasting solution because bailout is temporary..

Those lazy/incompetent governors ought to sponsor a bill at the national assembly seeking powers/amendment to control solid minerals in their domain as such such will help them increase their IGR and deliver dividends of democracy to their constituents.

But majority of them are not proactive cos they rather go cap-in-hand to Abuja for monthly allocation sharing and later blame dwindling oil revenues for their woes.

And unfortunately Dangote has decided to invest in solid minerals which will eventually be monopolised by him.
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by ladkud(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
carzola:
YES! YES!! YES!! YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! in Daniel brain's voice... I made FTC on FP....

400B FROM AN EMPTY TREASURY.... LOL

"The money is sourced from recent
LNG proceeds to the federation account, and its
release okayed by the president"
This simple English

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:
saTANists will never be happy with news like this. But if its about boko-are-rams bombing people up north, you will see them celebrating and jubilating.

May GOD punish SATAN and his saTANists allies.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA cool

May my Jesus forgive you for speaking your mind .
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by kmariko: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Is encouraging bad behavior now a way to fight " corruption ".
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by ladkud(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
thinkdip:
*Modified*

what of other states ruling by PDP did they use their own money to campaign for Buhari too. olodo rabata
Re: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by grabs(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Is this money part of the 2015 budget? Let him be spending like father Christmas without appropriation and build up impeachable offences. Meanwhile these olodo govs will collect and later deny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics / Comrade Buses: Named After Adams Oshiomhole In Edo (PHOTOS) / Victor Umeh Caught On Camera Mocking Soludo During APGA Anambra Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.