Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) (60514 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
God take control
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
thorland:

I was a staunch supporter of his. But I'm disappointed so far.
me too. These pics moved a grown azz man to tears sad
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by iluvweed(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
THIS DUDE SHOULD JUST REQUEST TO BE SHOT IN THE HEAD SHARPLY..... undecided
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Dindondin(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Buhari is not only winning the war, he has won it already

We voted a military General as president in a time of war, what else is expected of him undecided

Click like if you support buhari to lead the war from the frontline
Yes, he should lead
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Omotayor123(f): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
YeparipAaaaaa

so sad.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Kbraims(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Inna Lilahi wa inna illahi rajihun
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by calabaman(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
the guy in the third pic is ONE STRONG DUDE.

With a quarter of his face gone, his expression isnt registering pain.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Dfavouredone: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Buhari is not only winning the war, he has won it already

We voted a military General as president in a time of war, what else is expected of him undecided

Click like if you support buhari to lead the war from the frontline

Why are u this wicked and insensitive? Can u see what is happening to human beings like you and i.

They have dreams and aspirations just like u and i, and they are been killed and marred on a daily basis and u re here chanting an imaginary victory for .....

God help and fight for us.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by MrLeno(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Is the guy in the second pic still alive
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Icecream4U(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
opiaoku:

forgive your harlot mother first for forking dogs
Hahahahaha! Looks like i struck a nerve. grin grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
gush!!! d level of book haram has really "changed"
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
What a Satanic World!!! May God save us in Nigeria.

www.aftatech.com
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by starboyzz: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jesus christ
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Meti99(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
I shake my head for this cointry
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Lordave: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
That guy with a shattered face, is he alive?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by zudozz: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
This country is dead n finished. This northerner are a bunch of sheet!
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Shaadey: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jesus....dah last pics is really really disturbing
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Atk1nson(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
thorland:

I was a staunch supporter of his. But I'm disappointed so far.

d guy n his party have failed, all dey know how to do is fight over who gets what position.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by CSTR2: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jesus christ!!
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by AbbeySOM: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
God have mercy on your creation... Jesus Christ. Boko Haram please stop this killing! Abeeeeg, biko, so'onu megida. Please!! #weeping
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by CSTR2: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari go for their sponsors RIGHT NOW.
I don't care how powerful they are.
If buhari can't do this, then he should step down.
This is so sad.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Its only God dat would punish dis bastards in such a bad way even dia soul wld know no peace here on earth and beyound in jesus name Amen
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Firefire(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
God will punish all the enemies of Nigeria. cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
This is heartbreaking! God,for how long will this continue...pls interceed
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
[b][/b][center][/center]God save us ooooooGod save us ooooooGod save us oooooo
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nwanne, these people (terrorist) are evil! Blood thirsty demons! The more they kill them,they keep recruiting and their followers are easily brainwashed. Pls,the soldiers are human too,they are doing their best and constantly getting killed. That religion Islam should be seriously questioned. I just get tired of watching Aljazeera or CNN these days because it is 2/4/7 war in the Middle East even in this month of Ramadan. If Sunnis are not bombing Shias,Shias are bombing Sunnis or ISIS is beheading. May God help us.

quid:
The nigerian army is a wasted army
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
peppyluv02:
Nwanne, these people (terrorist) are evil! Blood thirsty demons! The more they kill them,they keep recruiting and their followers are easily brainwashed. Pls,the soldiers are human too,they are doing their best and constantly getting killed. That religion Islam should be seriously questioned. I just get tired of watching Aljazeera or CNN these days because it is 2/4/7 war in the Middle East even in this month of Ramadan. If Sunnis are not bombing Shias,Shias are bombing Sunnis or ISIS is beheading. May God help us.

O bu ezi okwu.
I sense the governors of kano, Borno, Adamawa etc are either not doing enough or are somehow complicit in these attacks.
They are chief security officers of their states, but they have all become siddon - dey- look.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by WINDSOW(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mehn,am confused about Naija.We are in for a long deal.
See human being mouth!!! Jesus!!!
Nigeria jst need to separate else people ll be dying like ...
So so so sad. There was a country.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by ZianaJordana(f): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oh, my god. shocked I'm shocked, this I terrible. cry Words can't even describe how disheartened the victims must feel. cry Condolences to the victims and their families.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by ovim(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
I am a personnel myself what do u expect us to do, u think we are magicians ,when two bombers killed pple in chad wearing hidjab d gov put a band on wearing long hijab cos dats where this bombers conceal der IED, bt Nigerian our country cnt do that. Put an end to wearing long hidjab n u see an end to bombing.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by IamSimi(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
majamajic:
I once told my friends that nigeria has the best land army , am very disappointed in them now sad

R.i.p to the dead and quick recoveries to the injured ones .

Nothing fit heal for that 2nd pic
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by nightmile: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
majamajic:
I once told my friends that nigeria has the best land army , am very disappointed in them now sad

R.i.p to the dead and quick recoveries to the injured ones .
You don't win a war because you are carrying a AK 47. Your strategy have to worth it. When you remove military road blocks then you allow boko haram agents to filter through with their supplies. We need to be serious in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Raised Atiku's Hand At Rivers PDP Presidential Rally / So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? / Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.