Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) (60526 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by 4reala(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Blood of Jesus. Boko y?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by rigarmortis: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2015
quid:
The nigerian army is a wasted army

when GEJ was there, it was his fault, now that boobooHarry is there, its the army's fault.

the truth is the NA is trying there given given all, they faced these guys on a one on one battle, which is what they are trained for and dislodged them from their base.

its hard to fight guerrilla warefares of stealth attacks like this, there is little the army can do at this stage, what even the US army couldn't stop these kind of attacks in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc, after the main battle of conquest has been won, same with terrorist attacks with IEDs, small assault weapons etc, recall, the recent killings in france, boston race massacre, and killings of black worshippers recently in south USA.

after the main conquest, there is little the army can do, the next thing is community policing by police/ civil defence plus select youths of the community to give it a community tone and not make it look like an occupational force.

infiltration by the DSS/SSS and allied depts., community sensitisation by relevant authorities to discourage youths from joining, this must be done by involving imams/ traditional rulers and lastly screening of foreigners by the customs/immigration for weapons and such before they enter the country, right now, ppl move from chad, niger and northern Cameroon into Nigeria too freely, some with sinister motives.

picture this, if a man rapes his wife in the night, can the army stop it, can the army stop a kid who has made up his mind to join boko secretly, can the army recognise a stranger walking to a mosque with an IED if there is no community police?

blame the army when they abandon their weapons and run or when they make amateur mistakes that results in lost of conquered territory.

there are other departments and a lot to be done after conquest, in fact in cases of religious terrorism, that's just the start of work.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2015
oh my God, oh my God, Oh my God!
God please heal my country.
I beg of you
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Youngmolis: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2015
May hell be d next house of dat person who set dat bomb, embarassedMay hell be d next house of dat person who set dat bomb,
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by bluice2(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2015
seanjy4konji:
God forgive me but no more owambe for that bro...

Plastic surgery will only do its best....

IT NO GO BETTER FOR BOKO HARAM...

How will he drink water?they better not give him ater till they can put that mouth in place to take him to a plastic surgeon to re construct that mouth...

I commit my self into your hand oo Lord.watch my ways and protect me everyday of my life from all evils...

Forgive me all my sins and even though i walk through the valley of shadow of death i shall fear no evil...

God with us...

Who against us

I submit myself to you oo Lord my creator...watch your children.

Amen ma broda.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by mikkypel(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2015
loomer:

Yes, the question of why are people still living in borno will always be on our lips. But another question would be, WHERE CAN THEY GO?

Yes, I understand the fact that it is not easy migrating from where you are already rooted like where your business stands but what is the point staying put for your business and meet death.. Then now who lost?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by oyoyome: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari has a case to answer,it seen as if we didnt have a president.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Vikky014(f): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2015
speechless.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by piagetskinner(m): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Oh my goodness! That is too horrible to look at# -God have mercy.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Simchris: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]
opiaoku:
when you have a kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari as a terrorist president expect more of these terrors because

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by loomer: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
mikkypel:

Yes, I understand the fact that it is not easy migrating from where you are already rooted like where your business stands but what is the point staying put for your business and meet death.. Then now who lost?

It's not just about businesses or livelihood, but where they would stay and start from?
Who will accommodate them?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by onionsoup(f): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
RichDad1:
Enough of all this graphic images already. Because as it stands now, it seems Seun and his cohorts through Nairaland are indirectly Celebrating Bokoharam. The same thing we condemed CNN& co for.
RIP to the dead
angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry

yh but if we don't see this pictures we cnt appreciate the situation mmm..... Meeeeeen my hand just weak!
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Austin234(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Curse be on d pepertrators of dis act. RIP to d dead quick recovery on d victims
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
quid:
The nigerian army is a wasted army

Blooody foool....bloody civilian...it's ur pa dat's a wasted entity..mthcw..u just sit in the comfort of ur home saying trash...if u think u can do better..y not take a rifle nd march straight to borno...ignoramus goat
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by ModiKen(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chubhie:
This is enough to commence impeachment proceedings against Mr President.

If only u had come up with dis suggestion during GEJ's tenure as President we wont be in dis situation today.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by animalz: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mrevildoer:
Animalz behaving like humans sinz d year 1800
undecided
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
rigarmortis:

when GEJ was there, it was his fault, now that boobooHarry is there, its the army's fault.

the truth is the NA is trying there given given all, they faced these guys on a one on one battle, which is what they are trained for and dislodged them from their base.

its hard to fight guerrilla warefares of stealth attacks like this, there is little the army can do at this stage, what even the US army couldn't stop these kind of attacks in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc, after the main battle of conquest has been won, same with terrorist attacks with IEDs, small assault weapons etc, recall, the recent killings in france, boston race massacre, and killings of black worshippers recently in south USA.

after the main conquest, there is little the army can do, the next thing is community policing by police/ civil defence plus select youths of the community to give it a community tone and not make it look like an occupational force.

infiltration by the DSS/SSS and allied depts., community sensitisation by relevant authorities to discourage youths from joining, this must be done by involving imams/ traditional rulers and lastly screening of foreigners by the customs/immigration for weapons and such before they enter the country, right now, ppl move from chad, niger and northern Cameroon into Nigeria too freely, some with sinister motives.

picture this, if a man rapes his wife in the night, can the army stop it, can the army stop a kid who has made up his mind to join boko secretly, can the army recognise a stranger walking to a mosque with an IED if there is no community police?

blame the army when they abandon their weapons and run or when they make amateur mistakes that results in lost of conquered territory.

there are other departments and a lot to be done after conquest, in fact in cases of religious terrorism, that's just the start of work.
Call a spade a spade.
The nigerian army practically does not exist.
And the generals are there collecting fat salaries.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by bnsheikh(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Disintegration is d solution. If we continue 2 stay wf ds senseless northerners, worst is stil on d way.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jacksonville:

Blooody foool....bloody civilian...it's ur pa dat's a wasted entity..mthcw..u just sit in the comfort of ur home saying trash...if u think u can do better..y not take a rifle nd march straight to borno...ignoramus goat
See as you dey provoke smiley
but abusing me will not reverse the wastedness of the nigerian army.
BTW e be like say you be soldier smiley
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by westgermany: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
chiangyokay:
Jeez

First To Comment lollllll, Dedicated To My Numerous Girlfriends..
are u for real?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by westgermany: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Abi dem don begin shooting of Season 6 of Walking Dead for Naija?
you are just a waste of sperm
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by chiangyokay: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
westgermany:
are u for real?
I EXIST THO!
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by vivacious01: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cold dey catch me,lord have mercy.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by mikkypel(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
loomer:

It's not just about businesses or livelihood, but where they would stay and start from?
Who will accommodate them?

Awwww, and u talked as if u are not Nigerian, one distinctive and unique feature of a Nigerian is the power of adaptation
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by loomer: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
mikkypel:

Awwww, and u talked as if u are not Nigerian, one distinctive and unique feature of a Nigerian is the power of adaptation

yea we do adapt when its just us, but what about a family of father, mother and probably 5 kids ho well or easy will they adapt?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Sanpas: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
futureboy46:
This are Nigerian, born to be in Nigeria , grow in Nigera, get marry in Nigeria. Now the are all victims of bombing and killings, this country is fucking soildiers and fooling politicians of kind,
Nigerians never understand English finish im com be you wey dey speak French.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by mikkypel(m): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
loomer:

yea we do adapt when its just us, but what about a family of father, mother and probably 5 kids ho well or easy will they adapt?

I share from your view but it is better to be alive than being a dead meat or live this life incomplete for the rest of our life, I feel for them anyway
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by loomer: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
mikkypel:

I share from your view but it is better to be alive than being a dead meat or live this life incomplete for the rest of our life, I feel for them anyway

True talk bro. Life for naija no easy
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Mrevildoer(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by seanjy4konji: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Amen bro.
bluice2:

Amen ma broda.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Kbraims(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
WINDSOW:
the quoted is the reason we are here.
Tell them to stop the killing na. Muslims should lead a campaign on terrorism worldwide using ur Arabic language saying

'Stop Terrorism"
then who told u dat islam or muslim support terorism
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by WINDSOW(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kbraims:
then who told u dat islam or muslim support terorism
Alfa,u know the truth na.
Jst do the needed n leave story.
Happy fasting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba / Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) / So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.