Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) (60524 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by big7: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2015
drnairalov:
i still haave faith in mypresident. RIP to the dead!!
It is really disheartning tho, but man we have to give this president time

Which stupid time are you talking about... Until this escalated zombies advance into other region after killing every body in the north before you no we don't have time at the moment... I wish u hv being indirectly affected by this nuisance murons u wouldn't just come here to talk shit... Please let that selfie president start doing something nd stop traveling all about to contries where they gat no security issue nd face is problem... After all we no force am make promise of crushing them within two weeks.... I just hate to see innocent people die.. God bless Nigeria God bless biafra more...
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by big7: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2015
darah:
Please the military should take over,i dont even want to imagine an external aggression against this country. What kind of leaders do we have?

Am telling you sister... If it happens we are finished.. God help ur children...
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by jbichene(m): 12:14am On Jul 07, 2015
vfactor:

Bro! U re part of the many Nigerians who don't understand sarcasm! This Should tell u!
, well am a Nigerian who is on Nairaland and I have seen Nigerians post some unbelievably stupid things so sarcasm has become very hard to decipher from actual stupidity I could bet you 90% of the people that liked the comment actually thought you meant it, next time play safe by putting this at the end *sacarsm* .sorry doo
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 07, 2015
jbichene:
, well am a Nigerian who is on Nairaland and I have seen Nigerians post some unbelievably stupid things so sarcasm has become very hard to decipher from actual stupidity I could bet you 90% of the people that liked the comment actually thought you meant it, next time play safe by putting this at the end *sacarsm* .sorry doo

Well, I am not the one who posted it. But I got the angry and sarcastic undertone of that post!
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by tete7000(m): 12:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari threw away his moral capacity to fight boko haram all those times he should have sided with Jonathan's government but then chose to speak for legitimacy of book haram's course. The first thing you hold on to when fighting a demon is morality to do so. It had always pain me that a man that nurture a soft spot for a group of criminals is what we as a people turned to provide us succour from the same criminals. I have never believed and still don't personally believe in Buhari's capacity to win this war. Mouth action and gragra don't solve this kind of problem, only moral conviction does. I always doubt Buhari has that going by his antecedents as regards book harm. I will however wish to be proven wrong. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by tete7000(m): 12:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari threw away his moral capacity to fight boko haram all those times he should have sided with Jonathan's government but then chose to speak for legitimacy of book haram's course. The first thing you hold on to when fighting a demon is morality to do so. It had always pain me that a man that nurture a soft spot for a group of criminals is what we as a people turned to provide us succour from the same criminals. I have never believed and still don't personally believe in Buhari's capacity to win this war. Mouth action and gragra don't solve this kind of problem, only moral conviction does. I always doubt Buhari has that going by his antecedents as regards book harm. I will however wish to be proven wrong. Time will tell. May God in His infinite mercy grant succour to those caught in this axis of evil. Some of us are quite fortunate sha.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by jbichene(m): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2015
Just imagining govt. Actually negotiates and a deal comes through and amnesty is given to BH ,a beast like sheakur will walk free in Nigeria ,first if he dares come to the south we will cut him bit by bit ,and the day government openly states that it wants to negotiate with BH will be the day we will split .on other matters buhari seems to have secretly allowed the passing of the bill yerima proposed last year (to marry under aged girls) ,well luckily for us we know that law can never be practicalized in the south
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nemesis99(m): 12:41am On Jul 07, 2015
majamajic:
I once told my friends that nigeria has the best land army , am very disappointed in them now sad

R.i.p to the dead and quick recoveries to the injured ones .
have you taken time to understand what's really goin on? Hw else do u want the soldiers to help in these happenings? they are humans too and can't be everywhere. even the very established countries fumble atimes in terms of security. so, what are u blabbing?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by nom44311: 12:45am On Jul 07, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Abi dem don begin shooting of Season 6 of Walking Dead for Naija?
Not funny u freaking idiot...
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by muktar10(m): 12:46am On Jul 07, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Season 6 is out may be season 7....
I sympathise with them!
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by seanjy4konji: 1:04am On Jul 07, 2015
God forgive me but no more owambe for that bro...

Plastic surgery will only do its best....

IT NO GO BETTER FOR BOKO HARAM...

How will he drink water?they better not give him ater till they can put that mouth in place to take him to a plastic surgeon to re construct that mouth...

I commit my self into your hand oo Lord.watch my ways and protect me everyday of my life from all evils...

Forgive me all my sins and even though i walk through the valley of shadow of death i shall fear no evil...

God with us...

Who against us

I submit myself to you oo Lord my creator...watch your children.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by kinematic(m): 1:08am On Jul 07, 2015
CSTR2:
Buhari go for their sponsors RIGHT NOW.
I don't care how powerful they are.
If buhari can't do this, then he should step down.
This is so sad.

I agree

But I don't think the president is really committed to putting an end to this menace. His integrity as a Ex-military is already tainted because we expected a swift and forceful response from him and his administration to this boko crisis, but to say i am disappointed would be being kind.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by BEASTER(m): 1:28am On Jul 07, 2015
kay29000:
OMG!!!!!!!!! And people can still say Buhari is a Boko Haram sponsor...How can a sane man be ruling a nation and be using terrorists to terrorize the people he is meant to protect...it doesn't make sense. Men! These pics just made me really sad. Look at that guy's mouth. Why are these boko boys so heartless...or should I even say senseless? Cos this is just senseless bombing.

This is just the same way all fingers pointed on formal President GEJ as the sponsor of BH during his tenure, well GOD known who that is behind all these mess and i believe He will not lets us Parish just like this, Amen.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by UyiIredia(m): 1:46am On Jul 07, 2015
lunaticfringe:
OMG... This is not funny any longer... I'm dumbfounded as to what to say...

My broda, it was never funny to start with.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by UyiIredia(m): 1:59am On Jul 07, 2015
hansad:
The genesis of all these: northern Muslim leaders adoption of sharia criminal laws beginning 1999. Shortly after that, Boko Haram appeared and says it is fighting for a country governed with sharia criminal laws.

RIP to the dead.

But if the old British Protectorate of Southern Nigeria pulls out of Nigeria, Boko Haram violence must stop. People of the old northern protectorate must go back to peaceful co-existence like before. One dominant group must surely be on top in Arewa for peace to be.

Liked, shared and quoted for future reference. True talk. Agreeing to Sharia law for the North started this madness. Some columnists at that time lambasted the move because it was unconstitutional and some people correctly predicted it would fuel religious extremism. And honestly, this Boko Haram fiasco fuels my belief that the North significantly hinders Nigeria's progress.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Rexnegro(m): 2:42am On Jul 07, 2015
majamajic:
I once told my friends that nigeria has the best land army , am very disappointed in them now sad

R.i.p to the dead and quick recoveries to the injured ones .
Bro they re still one of the best land army , but when the army is been infiltrated by bad eggs what can the field soldier do with toy equipments (guns)? Gej and his govt made Nigeria army the way it is now. In nigeria history nigeria army has never been corrupted like dis gej period ,they were compromised to d point of lying about common certificate. Moreso to fight terrorists who don't regard their own life will be somehow difficult, even as powerful as US is they re still fighting terrorism how much more nigeria who is just experiencing it?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Mrevildoer(m): 3:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Animalz behaving like humans sinz d year 1800
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by preselect(m): 4:15am On Jul 07, 2015
[size=14pt]this is what u get, when u elect a boko haram sympathizer as Leader. . . . . . . .

In case u guys have not noticed. . . . your Presidiot. . . General Terrorhammadu Booharriee is busy taking photos from time to time . . . . and has set up his e-warriors to defend him at all costs. . . .

meanwhile. . . . . RIP to the dead. . . [/size]

[size=28pt]and don't forget the chibok girls.[/size] [size=14pt]. . . . obviously Oby Ezekwesili has forgotten. . . and Booharie. . . . remains as confused as ever. . .
[/size]

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by ignis: 4:55am On Jul 07, 2015
Shame to the Nigerian Army. .
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Acidosis(m): 5:18am On Jul 07, 2015
Let me catch the next person that will mention sai Buhari on this forum again

omg!! what is thisssssss?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by mkoabiola: 5:27am On Jul 07, 2015
Me I no understand ds kind president again.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by GreatEngineer(m): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Too much death, where is Rev. Father Mbaka? He should come and explain why this is still happening.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by walozanga(m): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2015
ARE YOU PEOPLE TIRED OF BLAMING GEJ... BUHARIA BURUKUTU OLOSHI IS WORKING
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by fathomberry: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2015
quid:
The nigerian army is a wasted army

You should be jailed for such stoopid comment. Werey!
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Blinggee: 6:45am On Jul 07, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Guy this is not funny,we really need to pray for this country-especially the northerners
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by lexxylalas2(m): 6:53am On Jul 07, 2015
thorland:

I was a staunch supporter of his. But I'm disappointed so far.

STILL LAFIN ALL OF U IN INDIAN LANGUAGE grin I BET YOU GUYS ARE BEGINING TO APPRECIATE GEJ CHANGE MY ASSH angry
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by luluosas(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2015
I cover my life, family and loved ones with the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. We are delivered from all Boko Haram madness in JESUS NAME. AMEN.

OMG! There was once a country! My condolences
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 07, 2015
God! This is too muuuuuuch!!! #dumbfounded!
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Louis055(m): 6:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Buhari is not only winning the war, he has won it already

We voted a military General as president in a time of war, what else is expected of him undecided

Click like if you support buhari to lead the war from the frontline
Does this look like a war being won in ya eyes With daily increase of bomb attacks... Buhari is just a toothless dog..
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by brownnyj(m): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2015
RichDad1:
Enough of all this graphic images already. Because as it stands now, it seems Seun and his cohorts through Nairaland are indirectly Celebrating Bokoharam. The same thing we condemed CNN& co for.
RIP to the dead
angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry

I have been following the issue of politics and
security in this country and I have come to terms
with one synonymous atitude of the Nigerian man.
and this fault is also enshrined in the government of
the day, which is not giving a danm until force is
applied and this has caused Nigeria and Nigerians a
lot. example the issue of book haram . The Nigerian
factor refused to understand what this people are
talking about until now they are going about it
violently that Nigeria is concern about giving them
listening ears but its already too late. in the issue of
militancy in the niger delta that's what took place.
my stand is that the government should allow boko
haram to initiate what they are asking for and
everybody will be at peace . after sharia law is still
been practice in some states in the north
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by brownnyj(m): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2015
UyiIredia:

Liked, shared and quoted for future reference. True talk. Agreeing to Sharia law for the North started this madness. Some columnists at that time lambasted the move because it was unconstitutional and some people correctly predicted it would fuel religious extremism. And honestly, this Boko Haram fiasco fuels my belief that the North significantly hinders Nigeria's progress.

I have been following the issue of politics and
security in this country and I have come to terms
with one synonymous atitude of the Nigerian man.
and this fault is also enshrined in the government of
the day, which is not giving a danm until force is
applied and this has caused Nigeria and Nigerians a
lot. example the issue of book haram . The Nigerian
factor refused to understand what this people are
talking about until now they are going about it
violently that Nigeria is concern about giving them
listening ears but its already too late. in the issue of
militancy in the niger delta that's what took place.
my stand is that the government should allow boko
haram to initiate what they are asking for and
everybody will be at peace . after sharia law is still
been practice in some states in the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? / Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba / Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.