Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) (60521 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by samplegirl(f): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2015
This war is won already by the people's GENERAL.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by mikkypel(m): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2015
loomer:

Na banger wan spoil that guy face like that?

Smiles and I'm still sad but mehn that guy pic is sooo sooo bad, if that resulted as a result of the borno bomb blast then our government right from GEJ tenure has failed us, I am even scared before this rubbish starts spreading and something that keep disturbing me is why are people still living in borno, is it a sin to migrate?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by samplegirl(f): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2015
RichDad1:
Enough of all this graphic images already. Because as it stands now, it seems Seun and his cohorts through Nairaland are indirectly Celebrating Bokoharam. The same thing we condemed CNN& co for.
RIP to the dead
angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry

In your post it is wrong to inform the world what happens in Nigeria right?

Dumb post.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by ogbonti: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2015
Northern Leaders know what's up with Boko Haram. Bukhari should ask Maitama Sule to call his dogs to order. Do you guys realize how PMB chickened out of his tough talks about fighting corruption and stopping Boko Haram after the so called Northern leaders paid him a visit at the defence house?

After that meeting, he then realized he was too old to be tough on corruption or deliver on his promises.to the Nigerian people. I am giving Bukhari up to December 31, 2015, if he cannot deliver on his promise to route out BH, then his impeachment proceeding should begin immediately.

We didn't elect him to be taking pictures in.Aso Rock... these are real lives getting wasted everyday and he is yet to even have ministers... as of today, July 7, 2015, who is Nigeria"s minister of defence?

This whole bs is giving me stomach cramps. This.incompetence stinks to high heavens!
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by globex(m): 7:19am On Jul 07, 2015
God have mercy!
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by RichDad1(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2015
samplegirl:

In your post it is wrong to inform the world what happens in Nigeria right?

Dumb post.
Not at all. But don't you think the media are giving this guys the media attention they're craving for?
Also, this images is capable of bringing hatred and violence. Assuming some of them are related to you, will you be happy seeing their dismembered body on your screen?

Btw, why tagging my post "dumb"? That you differ to my opinion shouldn't resort to name calling.
You're a lady and I'm not gonna join issues with you.
Try to improve on cyber approach and utterances. coolcool
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by gaganoo: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2015
wot a country......lord cum to our hlp
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by XBLadez: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari and his supporters will never know peace in Nigeria for imposing us with this deadly group, Boko haram
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by samplegirl(f): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2015
RichDad1:

Not at all. But don't you think the media are giving this guys the media attention they're craving for?
Also, this images is capable of bringing hatred and violence. Assuming some of them are related to you, will you be happy seeing their dismembered body on your screen?

Btw, why tagging my post "dumb"? That you differ to my opinion shouldn't resort to name calling.
You're a lady and I'm not gonna join issues with you.
Try to improve on cyber approach and utterances. coolcool

Apologies if my choice of words are offensive.

But I don't think it will be better if the public are kept in the dark with the affairs of the war.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by futureboy46: 7:39am On Jul 07, 2015
This are Nigerian, born to be in Nigeria , grow in Nigera, get marry in Nigeria. Now the are all victims of bombing and killings, this country is fucking soildiers and fooling politicians of kind,
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by peadel20(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2015
The "All-Merciful, All-Knowing" who instituted JIHAD should have known that it will get to this sha.
It's hard to turn down what we were born into, else, many of these reasonable ones regarded as "O YE WHO BELIEVE" know better than not to condemn this fact. But they cope with the unjustifiable facts like JIHAD and sorts.

God help Nigeria, then Bless Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by loomer: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2015
mikkypel:

Smiles and I'm still sad but mehn that guy pic is sooo sooo bad, if that resulted as a result of the borno bomb blast then our government right from GEJ tenure has failed us, I am even scared before this rubbish starts spreading and something that keep disturbing me is why are people still living in borno, is it a sin to migrate?

Yes, the question of why are people still living in borno will always be on our lips. But another question would be, WHERE CAN THEY GO?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Realist2: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2015
kay29000:
OMG!!!!!!!!! And people can still say Buhari is a Boko Haram sponsor...How can a sane man be ruling a nation and be using terrorists to terrorize the people he is meant to protect...it doesn't make sense. Men! These pics just made me really sad. Look at that guy's mouth. Why are these boko boys so heartless...or should I even say senseless? Cos this is just senseless bombing.

What if i tell this victim that presidential treatment, monthly pay and preferential treatment in the name of amnesty is the way for perpetrators of this act ?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by chudi55: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Buhari is not only winning the war, he has won it already

We voted a military General as president in a time of war, what else is expected of him undecided

Click like if you support buhari to lead the war from the frontline
No his busy on Northern agenda, despite his campaign promises to clear bokoharaam in a short while, when is his plan going to surface, those affected are those who massively rigged for him buhari, but finally I pray there soul to rest in peace and quick recovery for the injured
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by stmike85(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2015
kay29000:
OMG!!!!!!!!! And people can still say Buhari is a Boko Haram sponsor...How can a sane man be ruling a nation and be using terrorists to terrorize the people he is meant to protect...it doesn't make sense. Men! These pics just made me really sad. Look at that guy's mouth. Why are these boko boys so heartless...or should I even say senseless? Cos this is just senseless bombing.
Are you aware that USA trained Osama bin laden, to carry out atrocities for them.....you know how it ended
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by teamchocolate: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2015
I think this is an insult on young men and women who give their lives daily for the safety of others... The Boko Haram have sophisticated weapons and have information on the defense strategy and formation of the Nigerian Army. The corruption is that widespread, that the sitting president's certificate could go missing from the archives.. I pity, respect and honour our foot soldiers for putting their lives on the line everyday.. if u think they are so bad, why don't u join the army quote author=Haywhymido post=35569147] more dan wasted army, they r wasted sperm, disgrace to dia profession[/quote]
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by teamchocolate: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2015
Sai buhari.. Oya do ur worst undecided
Acidosis:
Let me catch the next person that will mention sai Buhari on this forum again

omg!! what is thisssssss?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by omoodeogere(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Abi dem don begin shooting of Season 6 of Walking Dead for Naija?
IS OUT ALREADY
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by thuggerthugger(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Choi!!!! [b][/b]dis BH niggas no get chills ooo shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by thexzy(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Buhari is not only winning the war, he has won it already

We voted a military General as president in a time of war, what else is expected of him undecided

Click like if you support buhari to lead the war from the frontline
Why are you guys just being sentimental about this whole thing Its true you guyz voted in a Military President in this time of crises in the NE, But what has he done up till now?? Nothing to really show for.....I think Goodluck was even better.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2015
lexxylalas2:

STILL LAFIN ALL OF U IN INDIAN LANGUAGE grin I BET YOU GUYS ARE BEGINING TO APPRECIATE GEJ CHANGE MY ASSH angry

I'm not missing GEJ. I'm glad he's gone. Buhari's start is disappointing but I'll never choose to have GEJ return.
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Haywhymido(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=teamchocolate post=35575454]I think this is an insult on young men and women who give their lives daily for the safety of others... The Boko Haram have sophisticated weapons and have information on the defense strategy and formation of the Nigerian Army. The corruption is that widespread, that the sitting president's certificate could go missing from the archives.. I pity, respect and honour our foot soldiers for putting their lives on the line everyday.. if u think they are so bad, why don't u join the army quote author=Haywhymido post=35569147] dose people r nt working or dey av stop working. respect to dose of dem working hard to let us av peace in nigeria. may dey never die young. d number of bombing a week in nigeria now is too much. countless life are lost day in day out

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Naijboyzz:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-tCZ3vttcfdY/VZris9kdUaI/AAAAAAAFzyc/FWmudhP52kI/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

These are victims of the bomb attack in Borno state who were lucky to survive the attack but not without horrific injuries. It is very graphic *be warned*... see them after the cut...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-uVXnSf4osJc/VZrithYa8pI/AAAAAAAFzyg/3mKpOSbbm5I/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-dN5W5G66NII/VZriuTzld_I/AAAAAAAFzys/WHsoFtO4eOE/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://nigeriamirror..com/2015/07/oh-my-god-very-graphic-photos-of.html

If my opinion wil b needed y not gv dat guy mercy killing, hw can he lv wtout mouth?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2015
quid:
The nigerian army is a wasted army

Wht abt Police?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by dovemart(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2015
chiangyokay:
Jeez

First To Comment lollllll, Dedicated To My Numerous Girlfriends..
You are very stupid for doing this. Someone is been bombed & you're doing FTC. How callous & stupid could people be?
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Will this ever come to an end Lord jesus, abeg take soft eyes look nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by chiangyokay: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2015
dovemart:

You are very stupid for doing this. Someone is been bombed & you're doing FTC. How callous & stupid could people be?

HUMMM, I GUESS I SHOULD BE WEEPING RIGHT?? IDGF
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by bisi16(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2015
chiangyokay:
Jeez

First To Comment lollllll, Dedicated To My Numerous Girlfriends..
Sense, zero
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2015
... the Devil has no moral ethic code. My God

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by RichDad1(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2015
samplegirl:

Apologies if my choice of words are offensive.

But I don't think it will be better if the public are kept in the dark with the affairs of the war.
Now I see where you're coming from. You're right too.
Anyways, we're cool. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) by holyokoto(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2015
quid:
The nigerian army is a wasted army

You can buy recruit form to contribute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Raised Atiku's Hand At Rivers PDP Presidential Rally / So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? / Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.