Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Simple Life Tips On Marriage(lessons Learnt From Stalking An Instagram Page) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Life Tips On Marriage(lessons Learnt From Stalking An Instagram Page) (381 Views)

Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Life Tips On Marriage(lessons Learnt From Stalking An Instagram Page) by fissie: 12:57am On Jul 07, 2015
It is hard not be perceived as really weird. Imagine getting notifications on your phone around 1.00am in the dead of the night, of a total stranger liking dozens of your pictures on Instagram. That weirdo could be me.
I couldn’t remember how I found myself on that particular page on Instagram but I was glad to be there and lost in every picture contained on the page. I could be a pessimist at times but at my best, I am a champion of love. The page is jointly run by a couple and the pictures told of their different ventures and adventures. I wondered if they just play dress up or they are always as glam as every picture told. It is easy to be envious of their ‘perfect’ life. It is almost like a fairy tale and you might be right if you say such place doesn’t exists, but pictures are such great reminders of happy times. It is delightful to freeze moments and be able to relive them by getting lost in the details of the day that was.
- See more at: http://www.covenantrelationships.org/#sthash.AEu9ITGb.dpuf
Re: Simple Life Tips On Marriage(lessons Learnt From Stalking An Instagram Page) by timexkaka: 1:02am On Jul 07, 2015
ok
Re: Simple Life Tips On Marriage(lessons Learnt From Stalking An Instagram Page) by Mcbussy(m): 2:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Only introduction, no point, no body, no conclusion. cry

Wasted link cry

(1) (Reply)

A Broken Heart For Many People Is The Same Pain Sensation Of Getting Physically / Reason Wife Should Love Their Husband / Journal Entries By A Broken Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.