Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? (2772 Views)

Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB / Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by youngsahito(m): 3:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Will you ask him to delete your number?
Lol don't even lie!!!

Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by Wakins(m): 3:13am On Jul 07, 2015
Oya, babes come and comment oo
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 07, 2015
Funny pic.. cheesy
By the way, una no dey sleep?
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by boboLIL(m): 3:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Na thunder g0 fire am.......na car bi dah naw l0ls
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by Exponental(m): 3:33am On Jul 07, 2015
na prick wey man get he go take fúck him wife nah! thunder fire d girl.......!
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by Khd95(m): 4:00am On Jul 07, 2015
D guy b like oya show me ur papa own grin

Mu.mu child

1 Like

Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by tpiander: 4:13am On Jul 07, 2015
who is deleting who's number?
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by eyeon(m): 5:05am On Jul 07, 2015
My car, my gear.
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by IamLEGEND1: 5:55am On Jul 07, 2015
didnt she hear the sacred rule?
"NEVER INSULT A MAN'S CAR" "HIS CAR IS HIS BABY.....HIS 1st LUV".

#I♥Cars
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by Feranchek(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Women ehn.... very possible o0o00o
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by pretydiva(f): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2015
Car nor b everytin undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by kamair237(m): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2015
am a Boi tho!!
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by constance500: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2015
Hilarious
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by adorablepepple(f): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by coldHeat: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2015
why would a man send a lady a picture of his car via chat - is he being interviewed?
Are you trying to tell me that for he to become the lady's friend and possibly woo her he must answer some JAMB questions with images attached?

I shall assume an assumption that the guy was only after the lady to have sexual relations with her in the long run, hence she, in a bid to promptly ascertain his power of influence or financial prowess (to guarantee her comfort), desired to size him up by measuring his overall aptitude for success by consulting the rendered digital imagery of a liability he uses for self transportation.

A most foolish thing to do, for a man's wealth does not consist in the physical things he possesses.

Women were not created to suffer, I'd give you that (there was a reason Eve was placed in the garden, surrounded by food and other fascinating things whilst Adam worked), but a lady refusing to forge bonds with a man because of the nature and physicality of his tenacious struggle to succeed in the pursuit of his purpose or goals is a woman who is denying herself the beauty of the reality of the order of life and its phases; the pleasure of growth (inception, conception and increase)

There is no way in all of the 3 heavens I would even send a lady a pic of my car or tell how how much I earn, if she must size me up before accepting to be my friend then I am not unhappy to deduce that I am not the one with the problem.

He should delete her number with a speed that would dwarf that of light. Her kind are those who give womanhood a bad name, then would come back to this forum and create a new thread "why do guys like sex so much?"

2 Likes

Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by nsiazu: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Op this is motor not car.
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by SPG4U(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2015
[size=20pt]I cannot be in her shoe...her shoe won't size me

My signature[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by Yeahreen(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Dat geeh has "No Chills"
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by youngsahito(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2015
nsiazu:
Op this is motor not car.
lolz
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by kwaraguy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
pretydiva:
Car nor b everytin undecided
Kudos to your mother for raising you to reason this way
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Whether car or motor, it can reach a destination. Besides, that is his car now, not his future car. Hope stil dey for the future
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by youngsahito(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
hajruna:
Whether car or motor, it can reach a destination. Besides, that is his car now, not his future car. Hope stil dey for the future
wow! I luv dis ur encouraging spirit n I wud to luv to make u to be my Miss Youngsahito...take kia of urself
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by statrboiTolu(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cabu cabu!!! @ least it moves!!!
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
youngsahito:
wow! I luv dis ur encouraging spirit n I wud to luv to make u to be my Miss Youngsahito...take kia of urself
grin tanx
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
The guy is very stupid for sending that picssad
Both of them are stupidsad
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
interesting grin grin
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=20pt]I cannot be in her shoe...her shoe won't size me

My signature[/size]

am very interested in your teeth whiten stuff.how do we talk ??
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by damesilver(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
coldHeat:
why would a man send a lady a picture of his car via chat - is he being interviewed?
Are you trying to tell me that for he to become the lady's friend and possibly woo her he must answer some JAMB questions with images attached?

I shall assume an assumption that the guy was only after the lady to have sexual relations with her in the long run, hence she, in a bid to promptly ascertain his power of influence or financial prowess (to guarantee her comfort), desired to size him up by measuring his overall aptitude for success by consulting the rendered digital imagery of a liability he uses for self transportation.

A most foolish thing to do, for a man's wealth does not consist in the physical things he possesses.

Women were not created to suffer, I'd give you that (there was a reason Eve was placed in the garden, surrounded by food and other fascinating things whilst Adam worked), but a lady refusing to forge bonds with a man because of the nature and physicality of his tenacious struggle to succeed in the pursuit of his purpose or goals is a woman who is denying herself the beauty of the reality of the order of life and its phases; the pleasure of growth (inception, conception and increase)

There is no way in all of the 3 heavens I would even send a lady a pic of my car or tell how how much I earn, if she must size me up before accepting to be my friend then I am not unhappy to deduce that I am not the one with the problem.

He should delete her number with a speed that would dwarf that of light. Her kind are those who give womanhood a bad name, then would come back to this forum and create a new thread "why do guys like sex so much?"

I read through almost all your comments made so far on different subjects on Nairaland and I am compelled to say you are worthy to be a mentor. I would gladly subscribe to receiving more of your words, knowing more of you, your philosophy of life, and so on.

The structure of your lexis and over all use of English is like that of a column in 'The Nations Newspaper', titled 'hardball'. I am always awed by people who place high premium on immaterial substance more than the material, dazzling substance such like refined intellect and spirituality, unfolding in layers of elegant simplicity.

Thanks for being an inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by SPG4U(m): 6:54am On Jul 09, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

ok, you can add me up on BBM 235B2997 or whatsapp 08067984710
Re: Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? by SPG4U(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

alright you can add me on BBM 235B2997 or whatsapp 08067984710

(1) (Reply)

To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. / Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice / I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.