Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion (32268 Views)

"Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech / 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User / Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by armadeo(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

@ CramJones: Talking about life in Nigeria. Considering all indices, most people living in Nigeria are walking corpses. The only good thing is that they don't know it. Thus, they still erroneously count themselves among the living because they are still breathing.

/

This is very deep
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
NDPVF:
Truth confession.

The day yorubas will summon courage and work for the bulkanization of Nigeria,i will start taking them serious.

And you honestly believe the Yorubas take you serious ? Why do you need Yorubas' support in your secessionist agenda? You don't need Yorubas' support to proclaim your sovereignty if you are courageous enough! For now, yorubas have chosen to remain in a united Nigeria and no amount of cheap blackmail can change that position. But I tell you,when they are ready to move out,no force on earth can stop them. Yorubas are a special breed and I believe you know that hence your quest for their support
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Dollyak(f): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
freshdude99:

Hey baby wink
Pretty petite kiss kiss kiss
How are u today smiley
hey fresh dude. I am good you know. Yourself?
What is happening with you today.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by freshdude99(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dollyak:

hey fresh dude. I am good you know. Yourself?
What is happening with you today.
Am pretty cool! Your new pic kinda hot grin
U know what I mean wink like darey said to Lisa in Eddie Murphy's coming to America lolz.
Well today was a busy one, working on this pet project of mine. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by DiademSh07: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
NDPVF:
Truth confession.

The day yorubas will summon courage and work for the bulkanization of Nigeria,i will start taking them serious.
The day ibibio tribe will rather stand for 1 ideology and secede with your fellow ibos than stop being two timing bitches, I'll start taking you people serious. Parasites!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Train Attack: Terrorists Release Kidnapped Victim’s Newborn Baby's Picture / Amaechi Declares Curfew In Rivers State / 13 States To Produce Rice For Consumption+ Devaluation has failed – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.