Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,462 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion (32271 Views)

"Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech / 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User / Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Akinz0126(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Wow interesting Comments!!!you guys said it all.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by okoloto: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2015
when saro-wiwa was supporting the zoo, He never knew what will befall him. Igbos like the Israelite sees beyond today. A word of advice for the oduduwas. by the time they will realize, it will just be too late.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by 400billionman: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Obijulius:
Change agent.

I thought you were amongst those that believed that GEJ was everything that was wrong with Nigeria.

It's too early to be giving up already.

Have a nightmare.

No mind the mumu.

He still commented that he hates Jonathan. And GEJ does not give him a damn.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2015
bright87:

Fellow Compatriot, The only way out is the outright dissolution of Nigeria. Sincerely speaking, this is the bitter truth. We are not one as a people and can never be one, the earlier we all realize this fact the better for us all in this Country.. Sometimes people get along better being apart than being together.. You really need to live overseas to truly know that Nigeria is a failed and a demonic place to live in. Nigeria is a failed project, Biafra or no Biafra, we all need to go our own ways.. It's already more than a 100yrs of us being together as a Country and we still can't get things right. So better we all try being apart. My take !!!

How can we be one wen u av did kind of mindset
All u tink of is worship ur slave masters av u ever tried to change anything atall a better place starts with a better u.overseas dat overseas this u read ow younh citizens of oda countries are doin good and u cant do d same for ur country
*tell me any good thing that comes out of division* nothing
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2015
bright87:

Fellow Compatriot, The only way out is the outright dissolution of Nigeria. Sincerely speaking, this is the bitter truth. We are not one as a people and can never be one, the earlier we all realize this fact the better for us all in this Country.. Sometimes people get along better being apart than being together.. You really need to live overseas to truly know that Nigeria is a failed and a demonic place to live in. Nigeria is a failed project, Biafra or no Biafra, we all need to go our own ways.. It's already more than a 100yrs of us being together as a Country and we still can't get things right. So better we all try being apart. My take !!!

How can we be one wen u av dis kind of mindset
All u tink of is worship ur slave masters av u ever tried to change anything atall a better place starts with a better u.overseas dat overseas this u read ow young citizens of oda countries are doin good and u cant do d same for ur country
*tell me any good thing that comes out of division* nothing so far its d red sea and notin else
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Naijacitizen(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2015
Excuzeme:

Let us be honest, is Nigeria bigger or diverse than China or India, if SIZE is really our problem? Are they not better than us?

Our problem is the citizenry, yes, ME and YOu who are too selfish and self-centered to support any meaningful change in this country.

Did you not see the way one side was clapping when a criminal was being enthroned as our Senate Leader? What then do you expect to come from such arrangement?

Do you not see how some will just ignore the protest, when we call for a protest to drive home a point to our Government?

Did you not see how the last Presidential election was POLARISED along Tribal lines, by the same Nigerians that are shouting Nigeria is bad?

Is it our Government that is responsible for selling fake drugs to us? Fake spare parts? Fake everything?

Is it not we the same Nigerians that commit atrocities everywhere?

Is it not we the same Nigerians that support a looter who is supposed to use his Ministry's allocation to repair the Hospitals but chose to loot it, simply because he is "my Brother"?

Is that how they do in Britain of America? Is that what Chinese people do?

Is it the "RELATIONSHIP" that is the problem or the PEOPLE involved?

South Sudan said it was its "relationship" with the Republic of Sudan that was the problem.
When they were let go, they have never lived a single Week without very dirty wars where they killed themselves like Goat, despite the fact that they are from the same tribe!

Who told you that in an odua nation, Ijebu will not fight Ibadan? or in a Baifra, Aguileri will not decimate Umuileri (I know that one is not new! undecided ) ..or the Hausa will not be at the throat of the Fulani in an Arewa County?

Okay, whether you agree or not, l tell you that JUSTICE, PROBITY (Zero tolerance for Corruption), TOLERANCE and MORAL REGENERATION is all we need to make this country better than any other country in the world.

*JUSTICE in that everyone is treated fairly, whether Ibo, Yoruba or Hausa. No Cheating or favoritism based on tribal sentiments

*PROBITY in that we must all agree that corruption harms everyone and the country and a looter is an enemy of the nation, wherever he hails from, and must be made an EXAMPLE, to deter others. I say Execute them like it is done in China! undecided

*TOLERANCE in that we must remove religion and tribe completely from our Political landscape. Everyone should practice their religion PRIVATELY.
If we agree that we are a secular nation as enshrined in the constitution, then No Religion, especially Sharia, must be tolerated and allowed to supersede the constitution.
Everyone must unite to remove the evil of religious fanaticism. Everyone must respect the religion of the other and tolerate them, with freedom to worship "in as much" as you do not infringe on the freedom of others

*MORAL REGENERATION as in that l have lived long enough in this country to see and know the difference. Morally, Nigerians are bankrupt! From get-rich quick, to Drug pushing, to Faking, to teachers collecting Money from students, to Policemen collecting Roger everywhere, to Market sellers who inflate price or tamper with measures, to students who carry expo to pass exam, to 419, to workers who steal from their employers, e.t.c..... we need to start preaching the "Moral Change" while the preachers themselves need to start living by example. Strict punishment as we had under idiagbon might be a starting point.

All these things do not require us to break the country and lose the advantage of size and diversity.
Just imagine what America will be, if you break it into three states.... or do you think all Americans are the same? If you think so, go and ask the Texan Cowboy whether he is an native Indian or the Black Hommie from Maryland! But they still manage to live together and cope, hence the strength such that you cant impose sanctions on them because they have "everything",... from "somewhere" within the polity.

Those shouting "break-Up" are those who dont know better or selfishly think they would be better when broken.
Its not about buhari, its about we ourselves and who we are, though l concede that LEADERSHIP plays a major role in development.

Nuff said!

Thank for speak up this bitter truth which is very hard to eschew by most Nigerians because they have been affected by the AIDS of opposing the truth which is uncurable.

3 Likes

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Observant: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2015
If you are for one Nigeria, you better hope PMB succeed, if not I don't see anything stopping the division of this country.
Make no mistake one Nigeria is only beneficial to the elite, the common man benefits nothing from the sham.

Personally I think the country should be divided into ethnic nation in one name just like the United kingdom.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2015
NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE! I don't pity her nor her citizens because they made her[nigeria]what it is today. I've never come across a set of people who are devoid of ideas as Nigerians. Corruption has eaten deep into the system,everything is camatose and disarrayed. The govt ain't working and what's more? Bribery,blackmail,betrayal,tribalism,religion fanatism,terrorism,et al are the order of the day. I don't have any reason to be proud of Nigeria,for us living outside the shores of that country it's a shameful thing,little wonder why some Nigerians claims to be from any country in Africa except for Nigeria. I don't hate my root,i've tried to be patriotic,i've tried to identify with Nigeria but what do I get?...disappointments. Even as an Austrian citizen I used to travel with my Nigerian passport but that will never happen again!..never! If Nigerians put their house in order many Nigerians wouldn't be "abroad" looking for green pastures which they may never get..it's not always green on the other side... Whenever I look around I see many Nigerians suffering,some don't have shelter or food,majority of them sleeps out there in the cold. But they'd rather die here than get back to that nation where the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer and can only pray for God's intervention! Duh! Damn your prayers! While it's not bad to pray,too much of it is bad. Get off your bum and make those politicians accountable to you. I could remember when my father wanted to venture into politics...my brother and I called him and we made it clear to him that he should get ready to choose between us and politics...for godsake what is the use? He wanna join the bandwagon? To loot the nation's treasury? We don't need it! We're satisfied with the "little" we have. Nigerian politicians are all the same...crooks,they don't really care about you...get that into your thick skull. Stop building mosques/ churches in every nook and crannies of Nigeria...particularly Lagos...use the money to build industries. Nigeria is a big market and has untapped natural resources. But I don't think things are gonna change soon sad Nigeria has a long way to go and no father will want to raise his kids in that nation....

2 Likes

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2015
loksman:
NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE! I don't pity her nor her citizens because they made her[nigeria]what it is today. I've never come across a set of people who are devoid of ideas as Nigerians. Corruption has eaten deep into the system,everything is camatose and disarrayed. The govt ain't working and what's more? Bribery,blackmail,betrayal,tribalism,religion fanatism,terrorism,et al are the order of the day. I don't have any reason to be proud of Nigeria,for us living outside the shores of that country it's a shameful thing,little wonder why some Nigerians claims to be from any country in Africa except for Nigeria. I don't hate my root,i've tried to be patriotic,i've tried to identify with Nigeria but what do I get?...disappointments. Even as an Austrian citizen I used to travel with my Nigerian passport but that will never happen again!..never! If Nigerians put their house in order many Nigerians wouldn't be "abroad" looking for green pastures which they may never get..it's not always green on the other side... Whenever I look around I see many Nigerians suffering,some don't have shelter or food,majority of them sleeps out there in the cold. But they'd rather die here than get back to that nation where the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer and can only pray for God's intervention! Duh! Damn your prayers! While it's not bad to pray,too much of it is bad. Get off your bum and make those politicians accountable to you. I could remember when my father wanted to venture into politics...my brother and I called him and we made it clear to him that he should get ready to choose between us and politics...for godsake what is the use? He wanna join the bandwagon? To loot the nation's treasury? We don't need it! We're satisfied with the "little" we have. Nigerian politicians are all the same...crooks,they don't really care about you...get that into your thick skull. Stop building mosques/ churches in every nook and crannies of Nigeria...particularly Lagos...use the money to build industries. Nigeria is a big market and has untapped natural resources. But I don't think things are gonna change soon sad Nigeria has a long way to go and no father will want to raise his kids in that nation....

Keep adding to another man's mother land GDP and keep crying wolf bou ur own mother land GDP *i weep a lagoon for u*
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Observant:
If you are for one Nigeria, you better hope PMB succeed, if not I don't see anything stopping the division of this country.
Make no mistake one Nigeria is only beneficial to the elite, the common man benefits nothing from the sham.

Personally I think the country should be divided into ethnic nation in one name just like the United kingdom.

A more sensible way to go
God bless ur thinking
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Seriously guys, its barely 40 days.
Which kind impatient be this?
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by no2fuks(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2015
azimibraun:
Fear of God is long gone in Nigeria. For someone to deliberately come online knowing his/her post or comment will breed hate and distrust amongst citizens and still go on to post do it; tells a lot about the lack of fear and respect for his creator. NL will be why a lot of people may go to hell. Except someone is saying our post on the Internet is not taking into account by our creator.

does god have access to nairaland?
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:
The biggest hypocrite.
It always delude common sense and logical reasoning that educated folks seems trapped in a fantacy world shouting blue murder whenever their predictions go haywire.

In your little reasoning the new administrationg will automatically right all the wrongs in just two months, mind you, we are talking about almost 40 years of military and civilian maladministration.

Only deluded and myopic fellas will critisize the govt which is less than 100 days in office to fix the rot which, you included, were responsible for. Stop decieving people and take the bold step by going back as the PDP minion that you are.

The real people that voted for change know that we arent living in a fairy world where the president will wave a magic wand and everything will be AMERICA. It takes time, money, patience, commitment, dedication, stepping on toes, sleepless night and prayers to re-bastardized what you and your cohorts in PDP have done to Nigeria.

Its rather sad that you double agents, working for your stomach, will even be bold to criticize this govt whereas you and I know its a subtle way of getting back at people that kick your bu.tts out of power.

Oh my God!!!! I feel like crying

Please patriotic Nigerians, disregards this rantings and treasonable comments, I believe Nigeria will be great but it will take time. Rome wasnt built in a day, they say.

PDP stop campigning!!! There is no election until 2019.

Bad losers!!!!

This is all coming from only one section of the country, the Ibos, they have lost it and will completely loose out. Bad loosers indeed

2 Likes

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Keep adding to another man's mother land GDP and keep crying wolf bou ur own mother land GDP *i weep a lagoon for u*
the world is a small village,it's not about adding to another man's Gdp-which I believe is insignificant anyway-it's about living a normal life. sounds like what a kid would say.undecided
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by feedburner(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2015
cramjones:
It is about time every right thinking Nigeria begin to think of an alternative country to live in. Apart from the civil war, the last 6 years have been an unending war in Nigeria. How can any sane person think of building a future in a country where your life can be cut short at any moment? How can you call a country home where you cannot even succeed financially and walk the streets freely, or even have your family walk freely. A good example is my dear friend Chimamanda the whole world celebrates, yet her country rewarded her by kidnapping her father. Or is it Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who was rewarded by kidnapping her 82 year old fragile mom. Or is it the professor that was rewarded by being brutally murdered in the comfort of his home?

Why should any sane person keep thinking of living in Nigeria, when they campainged for CHANGE, when all the get is mass killings every other day? We do not blame PMB for the menace taking place in Nigeria, why should we even blame him? the travails of this country has really eaten deep. Why should anyone be proud of Nigeria, when Femi Fani-Kayode or is it Olukayode announed to the whole world that he will now be going abroad for his long over due medical checkup. Do we even have hospitals that can take care of anything anymore? Why should anyone keep dreaming of an illusionary Nigerian dream, when if the President gets a heart attack he will die within hours, for their is no hospital in the whole country with a standard ICU and with capabilities for cardiac stenting or catheterization.

A country where dead people lie on the street of Lagos, with no scintilla of help or emergency services by state! A country where people empty their account just go give birth "abroad" and make their children escape the horrors and de nove disadvantage of being a full Nigerian citizen. A country where mass killings have been made the norm with no state official commenting on over 500 innocent souls that have been killed in the past one month.
A country despite the massive potentials and wealth still wallows in disease, corruption, kidnapping, poverty and everything bad.

Truth be told, Nigeria has become a sinking ship, and needs to drown or fall off the cliff and then rebuilt again. For our youths to reach their full potential it is imperative for them to have their own revolution! Or at least start thinking of the nearest next African country to call home. Nigeria is a cooking hallogen gas in a hot air ballon that is about to pop and kill. It is coming, it must come, it is here!

In summary, I hate Jonthan, I will give PMB a chance to save this sinking ship. Nevertheless, I won't have campainged for CHANGE but for a massive revolution.

-CramJones

People's Republic of Biafra
Democratic Republic of Oduduwa
Kingdom of Arewa Caliphate
that's the solution!!!!!
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by ekiloui(f): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2015
CramJones for the 1st time I agree with you!

I never campaigned for either GEJ or Buhari, although I always prayed Buhari would win, atleast for hope sake.

But what we need in this country is neither change nor transformation. We need a Revolution!

And only the youths can do this since our leaders (recycled politicians) won't let this nation progress
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by holyfather(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2015
drnoel:
I never campaigned 4 change cos I knew from the onset that there was no sort of change to be had. It was just to entrone the northern califate who has always wanted power.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=loksman post=35699634]the world is a small village,it's not about adding to another man's Gdp-which I believe is insignificant anyway-it's about living a normal life. sounds like what a kid would say.undecided [
GDP is insignificant *shocked* bt it is extremely important to everynation dats part of wat makes a nation's income and wealth just say u av no idea bou it ok and u are d one who really sound like a kid by saying d most important need to a nation's growth is insignificant
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by no2fuks(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2015
PAINGAIN:
@op, u r right about saying only the people who have never been to a civilised country that think nigeria is d best country to live in. Naija is a joke, nigerian youths are jokers. Any time I visit nigeria I always notice that my country has expired. We should separate.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Dollyak:
I kind of agree with you. Seriously, the more you look at it the more you see how hopeless the situation is. Nigeria is simply too big and diverse for her own good. Available evidence have shown, that this marriage of unequal partners and perhaps force integration was to facilitate British administrative purposes. We have all seen the aftermath of this colonial error which was promoted after independence by our own ingenious compradoes. Our very security apparatus in the country have been compromised or failed depicting a clear case of a fail-state. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I doubt any of our forefathers would've agreed to this relationship if they knew Nigeria would turn out like this.
I truly feel sorry for buhari. His hands are tied

Nigerians have seen it all.

Is it that Nigeria is too big and diverse or Nigerians generally are intolerant?
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=loksman post=35699634]the world is a small village,it's not about adding to another man's Gdp-which I believe is insignificant anyway-it's about living a normal life. sounds like what a kid would say.undecided [
GDP is insignificant *shocked* bt it is extremely important to everynation dats part of wat makes a nation's income and wealth just say u av no idea bou it ok and u are d one who really sound like a kid by saying d most important need to a nation's growth is insignificant
Australia cudnt even teach u dat i learnt dis here in nigeria
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by no2fuks(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2015
PAINGAIN:
@op, u r right about saying only the people who have never been to a civilised country that think nigeria is d best country to live in. [s]Naija is a joke, nigerian youths are jokers. Any time I visit nigeria I always notice that my country has expired. We should separate.[/s]
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2015
toyetade:

This is all coming from only one section of the country, the Ibos, they have lost it and will completely loose out. Bad loosers indeed
You are right, but some people say the op is FFK.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Dollyak(f): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Is it that Nigeria is too big and diverse or Nigerians generally are intolerant?
Too intolerant is the right word. We are not mature enough to channel our diversity for the best interest of the country.

1 Like

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by light004: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2015
I really do not share in all your views. Some I reckon with but others I have a strong reservation. I think the idea that one man is what is wrong with Nigeria is totally false and also one man has the magic wand to solve all the problems is also a fallacy. The challenges in Nigeria are deep and they are both internal and external. We need to solve the internal before we move to solve the external.

The internal has to do with the people both the leaders and the followers. The leaders do what they do because the followers are docile and uninterested in the affairs of their nation so far their momentary needs are met. While the leaders understanding this exploit it to their benefits.

It was easy for the APC to ride to power because they understand the psyche of an average Nigeria. Filled with sentiments and hate, the average follower can be easily manipulated so far what he is hearing accords with his sentiment not minding the facts or reality. It's obviously with the bogus promises of the APC that they don't have a concrete plan for the Nation. Unachievable promises were made and yet no one questioned the ration or the logic we just believed and today the reality has set in. Empty treasury, I'm not a miracle worker, our party manifesto is not the bible or Quran and so can be changed, etc. A corrupt politician is celebrated in his community and protest organized to call for stoppage of his prosecution without due process to determine whether he is guilty or not and yet we demand a better Nigeria from our leaders. We must first purge ourselves of the poor mentally and orientation that just wants to grab everything without giving or service. We need to blame ourselves not the leaders because they are a reflection of us.

Nigeria will be great again whether as a single entity or dismembered entities but one thing stand no real development without the active participation of the people not just the leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Ofeakwu(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2015
san316:
Good luck is responsible for this. He didn't take BH seriously. He allowed them to blossom and got deeply rooted in the country. How do we expect PMB to just decimate them in just a month? When GEJ led army was supposed to annihilate the insurgents, they were showing us footage of how BH members were running away. They got integrated into the society and are now blowing everyone up.

GEJ is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria but God willing, we shall prevail over the enemies. To hell with Biafra, cant wait to see their backs.

To hell with ur generation!, Anuofia
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Dollyak(f): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2015
ekiloui:
CramJones for the 1st time I agree with you!

I never campaigned for either GEJ or Buhari, although I always prayed Buhari would win, atleast for hope sake.

But what we need in this country is neither change nor transformation. We need a Revolution!

And only the youths can do this since our leaders (recycled politicians) won't let this nation progress
Indeed. Nigeria need a revolution. There are some institutions that needs to be destroyed and restructured. There are social issues like poverty, corruption, injustices etc that needs to be addressed. As long as Nigeria fails to do this, the country will keep going round in circles. The system is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Dollyak(f): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2015
light004:
I really do not share in all your views. Some I reckon with but others I have a strong reservation. I think the idea that one man is what is wrong with Nigeria is totally false and also one man has the magic wand to solve all the problems is also a fallacy. The challenges in Nigeria are deep and they are both internal and external. We need to solve the internal before we move to solve the external.

The internal has to do with the people both the leaders and the followers. The leaders do what they do because the followers are docile and uninterested in the affairs of their nation so far their momentary needs are met. While the leaders understanding this exploit it to their benefits.

It was easy for the APC to ride to power because they understand the psyche of an average Nigeria. Filled with sentiments and hate, the average follower can be easily manipulated so far what he is hearing accords with his sentiment not minding the facts or reality. It's obviously with the bogus promises of the APC that they don't have a concrete plan for the Nation. Unachievable promises were made and yet no one questioned the ration or the logic we just believed and today the reality has set in. Empty treasury, I'm not a miracle worker, our party manifesto is not the bible or Quran and so can be changed, etc. A corrupt politician is celebrated in his community and protest organized to call for stoppage of his prosecution without due process to determine whether he is guilty or not and yet we demand a better Nigeria from our leaders. We must first purge ourselves of the poor mentally and orientation that just wants to grab everything without giving or service. We need to blame ourselves not the leaders because they are a reflection of us.

Nigeria will be great again whether as a single entity or dismembered entities but one thing stand no real development without the active participation of the people not just the leaders.
This is the best comment so far. Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=halfrica post=35699789][/quote]listen mister I don't have to be in Nigeria before I contribute to that nation's Gdp...last time I checked I have a business estabilishment down there. So what are you trying to tell me? If I relocate to Nigeria will it make your GDP grow in triple digits? That I live in Austria doesn't mean that the austrian govt benefits a lot from me[the taxes tho sad] you don't know me dear nor the nature of my business.I resides here and does business in just about any country you know.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by no2fuks(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
ayindejimmy:
What we really need in Nigeria is "Hope" We need a govt to give us hope that if we're diligent and consistent, we can make it.
That's what's been missing. You see some few people not struggling but living an extravagant life style while the majority work day and night but still languish in abject poverty.
Did the govt plan it that way? So any little crumb we get makes us forget about the future.
Just take a look at our minimum wage, what future can that buy you without being corrupt or compromising?
We need a govt to create policies that'll bridge the wide gap BTW the poor the the rich. A govt of Hope
There just too many poor people everywhere and these are what leads to crime. Cos some people will do whatever for so little amount.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
loksman:
listen mister I don't have to be in Nigeria before I contribute to that nation's Gdp...last time I checked I have a business estabilishment down there. So what are you trying to tell me? If I relocate to Nigeria will it make your GDP grow in triple digits? That I live in Austria doesn't mean that the austrian govt benefits a lot from me[the taxes tho sad] you don't know me dear nor the nature of my business.I resides here and does business in just about any country you know.
Bt u too kno d rate at which u place ur importance on ur business in nigeria is lower than d way u place into other countries
*the tax u are paying over there u myt well av used it to support atleast one educational system here*
Ok keep hating nigeria may d hatred not consume
Am happy if people avin d same mindset like u relocate to another country
And watch positivity at its peak
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Nigeria isn't too big. It's just top big to be running a suffocating, unitary system of government. And all the agitation in the system is traceable to that faulty system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure / Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order / Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.