Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) (55279 Views)

Sucide Bomber Victims Lie On The Floor, Beds No Longer Available In Hospital / Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion) / Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
they are extremists... Religion aint in there dictionary..

So what exactly do they want ?
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Good God!
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by akilo1: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2015
boko haram how market? grin
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by UncleJudax(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2015
phransix147:
More reason u should be scared of women...
That's a kid. She probably didn't know what she was doing.

I have seen taliban-brainwashed kids blow themselves up. Some are told they wouldn't die after detonation, and that the people they would kill are evil...infidels.

Many can swallow these 'machinations' hook, line and sinker. Adults do, let alone kids.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

So what exactly do they want ?
they want sharia to be fully implemented..
No women education
Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth kinda government
An islamic caliphate...they want to rule the world...
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by goshen26: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2015
The end is near SAYS THE LORD GOD OF HOST for blood sucking people and their sponsors
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by anwo247: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2015
#DauraDullard

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
they want sharia to be fully implemented..
No women education
Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth kinda government
An islamic caliphate...they want to rule the world...

Nah wah ohh
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by sirwilli(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari ‘ll lead action against Boko Haram –Osinbajo
 1
By Our Reporter on January 27, 2015 COVER, Politics

• Reveals how APC-led government will tackle unemployment, insecurity, corruption

From FRED ITUA, Abuja

Vice presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, has assured Nigerians that General Muhammadu Buhari will lead the military to the North-east to fight the Boko Haram sect as the Commander-In-Chief if voted into office as president.

Prof. Osinbajo who spoke in Abuja yesterday during a town-hall meeting with Act Now Professionals, said as president, the Commander-In-Chief must lead by example. He lampooned President Goodluck Jonathan, accusing him of reneging on his promise to protect Nigerians.

He told the gathering how the Buhari-led government would end the insurgency in the country. He equally revealed how the APC-led government would rescue the abducted Chibok girls, equip the military and give the country a sense of direction.

He said: “I think that the major problem with the question of security is again that it was not prioritised by this government. It was not taken seriously enough from the beginning. When you have such a situation, you do not politicise the insurgency like that. You do not point to the opposition and say it was the opposition that is sponsoring it until General Buhari almost lost his life when Boko haram attacked him.

“We must start by understanding that there is a war going on in that part of the country and what the government needs to do is to get the nation behind it, not pointing fingers at the wrong places.

“Secondly, we need to look at the whole question of funding and equipping the military. The military at the moment is not equipped. I worked with Femi Falana on the mutiny of some solders and what is the complain of those soldiers who are charged for mutiny? Their complain is that they were not given equipment and they want them to go to battle. So, how do you say that? How does anybody think that you can fight the insurgency without ammunitions?

“The first priority is security and to question what has gone wrong in the military. Then funding the military adequately and ensuring that the Commander-In-Chief leads from the front. But when he was Commander-In-Chief, Buhari led from the front as a solider. You cannot lead from the back. You cannot fail to go to where the insurgency is taking place and that is what Buhari has been saying.”

Speaking on corruption, Osinbajo revealed that there would be severe consequences for those engaged in looting public treasury. He said APC will run a transparent government, where public officials would be accountable to the people.

Prof. Osinbajo said creation of jobs for the country’s teaming youth is one of the major agenda of APC if elected into office. “Jobs and creation of employment opportunities have been major issues in the manifesto of the APC,” Osinbajo said.

He re-echoed the party’s earlier promise that the Buhari-led government will place jobless and poor Nigerians on monthly stipends of N5,000 and N7,000 respectively. “The idea is to take 2.5 million people out of poverty every year,” he re-echoed.

He stated further: “We will give free healthcare to children. We would follow the example of Osun state where such has been done successfully. “
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Actor123: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmmm now nobody will say islam is a terrorist religion because d sucide bomber is attacking mosque....Glory b 2 almighty Allah
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by EmmySparky(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
micseyi:

U love it? hasn't it occurred to you that its one of the innocent girls that was kidnapped?

Well, these pics saddens me anytym I see it.

I hope all these mess will end one day.
they are no more innocent...maybe u would prefer the innocent girl bringing a bomb to ur family compound...then just look at her and let her detonate the bomb cos she is innocent...the fact Is that they are now a terrorist....

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Who born these girls undecided
They definitely didn't fall from the sky
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by eniekeyej(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
signs of the end time...
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by BraniacX(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2015
ibrokola:

No. TANoids thought he was a BokoHaram sponsor and he'll call his boys to order.

Let me give you my theory, either BH has outgrown its former paymaster and/or it is in a pre-programmed mode to rubbish all the effort GEJ made at nullifying them so that when your Dauradullard grants them amnesty with stipends he will smell like a million roses and shine like a thousand stars and here is another observation for you, the BH menace and rampaging fulani marauders have attacked every single state in the north and claimed lives and destroyed properties except in.................
....Wait.....
.....For....
.....It.......

Kastina of buhari undecided and maybe sokoto for obvious reasons

Now tell me you don't find that suspicious undecided
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Teenaira: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2015
Can our sisters in the north stop wearing hijab at least for now. This makes it easy for the bomb carrier to easily hide the bomb.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by obazo1: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2015
shamsuRana:
You see..
double wahala
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by micseyi(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2015
EmmySparky:
they are no more innocent...maybe u would prefer the innocent girl bringing a bomb to ur family compound...then just look at her and let her detonate the bomb cos she is innocent...the fact Is that they are now a terrorist....

Hey calm down. it has not gotten to dat level yet. all I was tryin yo point out was dat those girls were innocent b4 dey became brainwashed.

Imagine twas ur sister dat was kidnapped and den brainwashed, and nxt we see her mutilated pix on nairaland; am sure u won't love it.

p.s its nt an attack on u. I was jus sayin that lovin it shuld nt be the appropriate tin to say.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by gidjah(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2015
has some one noticed alongside me that all the abused ladies for this evil missions are all black girls ??
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2015
what on earth?

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Dindondin(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
It just to bad.

Im tired of bomb here, bomb there. We thought when GMB enters it would be the end of bombing but alas alas.

cry cry cry
I tire o.
consecutive bombings is now on.
expect more blasts in places like Abuja, Adamawa, Yobe, Bauchi, Kaduna.
Boko Haram used this tactics in 2011, when they heard govt want to give them amnesty
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by emmyblow: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2015
God protect Ur children from dis blood suckers, vampire devil incanet. Boko

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by gidjah(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2015
I am sure its just not about been brainwashed alone physically, these guys use mixtures or concursions from the Quran they use ,they mix certain recitation with liquid portions to mentally blind their subjects
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by unbrandedcosy(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2015
She is lucky,she will be rewarded with 72 male virgins. Islam religion of peace.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by alsudaes1(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! I think the military should be more concerned about that microchip that is placed in these suicide bombers brains...that would be a better way to go that bombing them. Cos we believed Jonathan almost wiped them off the face of the planet, but they keep attacking and killing innocent people. We need to find the masterminds doing all the brainwashing.

Well said.

it is also obvious that the detonation is not done by the girls but either by a countdown timer or a remote control from close range. Hence, security agents close by during such blasts should pick up all persons within reach for interrogation.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by tintingz(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

But y are they targetting mosque?
I dont even understand what the are blowing up places for .. First its christians now dey attacking their iwn ..
Boko haram evil acts is political.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2015
tintingz:
Boko haram evil acts is political.

Seems that way since they attack their own too
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nina4u(f): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Boko haram is against anything western ..but yet they use cellphones ..bombs...weaponds(guns etc ) they use pots and pans ...without education u cant build a granade or a gun ...or a cellphone ..they are not right in their head ...if they wanna live like cave men and b fanatic muslims ..why dont they go to iran or afganistan ...?? I fell bad for all the horror theese folks go through and i always say a prayer ... God will shorley evenge theese satanic people called Boko haram
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by kingthreat(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2015
It would have been better if she had not been born. To hell with her
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by gentle87(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2015
Imagine......
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by maum: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2015
Poor girl. What if she was threatened/forced to do this?
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by EmmySparky(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2015
micseyi:

Hey calm down. it has not gotten to dat level yet. all I was tryin yo point out was dat those girls were innocent b4 dey became brainwashed.

Imagine twas ur sister dat was kidnapped and den brainwashed, and nxt we see her mutilated pix on nairaland; am sure u won't love it.

p.s its nt an attack on u. I was jus sayin that lovin it shuld nt be the appropriate tin to say.
lol I never really took it personal...just tryna buttress my point...but I guess I understand where ur coming from...boko haram has really damaged this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babangida Suntai Dies Hours After Burial Of Danbaba Suntai, His Brother / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun / US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.