Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) (55262 Views)

Sucide Bomber Victims Lie On The Floor, Beds No Longer Available In Hospital / Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion) / Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Bonuwa: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2015
Baba is working
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by tunde1200(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2015
Some of those bombers are not real one from bh, they are the captured peoples from villages around and BH tide bombs on them which they can not loose it or else die.
But our military and peopels seems not understand their evil plan.
May amighty expose those behind the evils and let's stop blaming PMB.

INTROVERT:
It just to bad.

Im tired of bomb here, bomb there. We thought when GMB enters it would be the end of bombing but alas alas.

cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by micseyi(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol I never really took it personal...just tryna buttress my point...but I guess I understand where ur coming from...boko haram has really damaged this country

Ok. tnks for understanding.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by stinggy(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2015
chimkaire:
Who born these girls undecided
They definitely didn't fall from the sky

With love from Chibok.
Sure, they were kidnapped and threatened to do what we see them do sad
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by otizs: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2015
guys! i am getting confusing to understand how this people submitting themselves for this suicide mission or perhaps the brainwashed goes down spiritually i think!
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by conyema12(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2015
I strongly believe that Boko Haram persist today because the Northerners allowed it to.

How can someone know his cousin, brother, father etc is a member and decides not to make it known to the security agency, the same person will end up dying by taking people with him/her

How will it not persists when the Imans in the mosques will not condemn it openly in the mosque so the potential recruits will not be easily brain-washed by the insurgents.

Now that their uncle is in Aso rock the successes in the crack down recorded in the last administration has dwindled simply because he finds it difficult to fight his people.

Unless generation, bunch hypocrites. So sorry to say The evil that men do will certainly hurt them in this life or the next
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Trying 2force ple 2accept ur religioon?where is d freewill of man?
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2015
stinggy:

With love from Chibok.
Sure, they were kidnapped and threatened to do what we see them do sad
...kai, are we sure shocked sad
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by namdo(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2015
I ask this question again......why didnt Buhari order/ensure the continuation offensive already started before the elections?

I think that BH is conscripting teens, men, women, brainwashing those they can, tie bombs on them and send them to targeted areas. One approach would be TO BAN WEARING OF HIJABS FOR THE WHILE, EVERYWHERE. Police would then trail anyone found wearing one. Be observant as you gather or move about. this has become a gorilla/terror war against the federal republic of Nigeria with the target of taking away her territories. I only hope Buhari and the good people of the north and all Nigerians realize this and join forces, intellect, and will to fight this menace now. However, whatever be the other ill motive anywhere in any place, those involved should realize that entire Nigeria can never be Islamized by force and killings. They will end up making more enemies for themselves. Nigerians are now refugees in Chad, Niger and cameroun unwillingly. Let us stop the invaders now before it is too late. They are enemies of Nigeria. Buhari you are now in charge (CIC of the armed forces) please take serious actions against these killers and quickly too, dont waste anymore time, more Nigerians are being killed by the terrorists.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by U2ice(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
It just to bad.

Im tired of bomb here, bomb there. We thought when GMB enters it would be the end of bombing but alas alas.

cry cry cry

If BH ad eneded as soon as u expected, ull still come here n type "its obvious Buhari is d BH"......

Give d man space abeg
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by conyema12(m): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2015
tunde1200:
Some of those bombers are not real one from bh, they are the captured peoples from villages around and BH tide bombs on them which they can not loose it or else die.
But our military and peopels seems not understand their evil plan.
May amighty expose those behind the evils and let's stop blaming PMB.

are you saying there is strategy to curb the incessant bombings.. We voted PMB to solve our problem not to still be brainstorming on how to solve them while scores of Nigerians are being blown up day in day out.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by stinggy(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2015
chimkaire:
...kai, are we sure shocked sad
Toor, whr den com see dem? @least my own sist nor miss and they are not ghosts undecided
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2015
JAMANZE:
Please what is happening to inteligent gathering. Is SSS still doing their work? Why is it hard for the Army to master the pattern of BH operation. Do we still have militry men fighting BH or did Oga GEJ leave Aso rock with all of our fighters? I guess every thing is polticalized in this country.
Buhari seems to be confused and I thought he had great plans as a military man
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by EmmySparky(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2015
micseyi:

Ok. tnks for understanding.
No probs
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2015
stinggy:

Toor, whr den com see dem? @least my own sist nor miss and they are not ghosts undecided
sad
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by kay29000(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2015
alsudaes1:

Well said.

it is also obvious that the detonation is not done by the girls but either by a countdown timer or a remote control from close range. Hence, security agents close by during such blasts should pick up all persons within reach for interrogation.

Very true... This is just us, normal people coming up with "INTELligent" ways to tackle this problem... I just wonder what the Nigerian secret service is doing.

About the bombs, I would go with it being detonated by someone close by...at least, within a 100 meters radius.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by clevadani: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2015
I hope she burns in d hottest part of hell
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2015
micseyi:
cry With this high rate of female suicide bombers, I just hope its nt the kidnapped girls that are bein brainwashed to do this evil.

Well, God will punish the brainwasher and the bokoharam sponsors.
maybe She's one of them,thats what yorubas call "Fowo Abu she Abu lalejo" but how do they manage to brainwash them? Is It threat or are they using Jazz on them?
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2015
gabi98:
We thought buhari will be our messiah,but now the messiah is even adding to our prob
I think you're right,Buhari is turning out to be a big disappointment,just like we don't have a president,I wonder how the woman that donated her 1 million naira life savings to him feels about him now
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by smartcredblog: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Next will Be Bombing GMB mistakenly,,,because he is the Head behind them
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Surejobsng(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Them just dy waste their lives
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Lasese: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2015
She stood to conquer
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Rexohi:
I believe they were all hypnotised.
with jazz or what pls? This is mysterious
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2015
adioolayi:
Good for her...Confusion will continually reign in the camp of the wicked. Yes, they will be so confused and start killing themselves.. Amen

Amen kiss
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by tunde1200(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Rome wasn't built in a day had it been
That your GEJ has performed well not fucking us up who will vote PMB.
conyema12:

are you saying there is strategy to curb the incessant bombings.. We voted PMB to solve our problem not to still be brainstorming on how to solve them while scores of Nigerians are being blown up day in day out.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2015
forget101O:
Wow! What a pity. The young face look like one of the faces of the adopted chibook girls. There is need to run a DNA test on that body.

May God help us.
Nigerians are way more Intelligent than people in power,the most stu.pid,dumbest people in Nigeria are those that are ruling us,if some comments here on nl and those I hear on radio were to be put into use,Nigeria would have been a great 1st world nation
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by micseyi(m): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
maybe She's one of them,thats what yorubas call "Fowo Abu she Abu lalejo" but how do they manage to brainwash them? Is It threat or are they using Jazz on them?

my exact question. am guessin jazz or juju is involved in the brainwashin. It can't be threat.
this is becos, the person involved would just escape once given d task and den safely remove the bomb vest except ofcourse if vest is programmed to detonate on any attempt to remove. But again, d boko boyz are nt dat smart.

Anyways, their end is near

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2015
ogazi4u:
Issokay! Next I guess will be Katsina, Daura to be precise.
they should visit Daura to ginger up this president for him to know how painful it is,he sleeps to be sleeping too much,no new smart ideas,dude is still waiting on foreigners that keep putting us on suspense while people keep dying everyday
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by LastProphet: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! I think the military should be more concerned about that microchip that is placed in these suicide bombers brains...that would be a better way to go than bombing them. Cos we believed Jonathan almost wiped them off the face of the planet, but they keep attacking and killing innocent people. We need to find the masterminds doing all the brainwashing.

the brainwashing is done with the Koran, there is no book in the history of humanity that teaches hate like the Koran. if you lived in the north among Muslims you will understand what am saying instantly. I was in Zaria a while ago and you could see the hate in many eyes. Muslims all over the world are a terrible people, any Muslim preaching peace or pretending to be moderate are fake Muslims just as shekau has often said

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by samafooo: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2015
even america was unable to stop terrorism in Afghanistan and Iraq, isis is everywhere in the world, al shabaab in Somalia and Kenya. so I don't belief bolo haram can be wiped out many years to come
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by alsudaes1(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! I think the military should be more concerned about that microchip that is placed in these suicide bombers brains...that would be a better way to go that bombing them. Cos we believed Jonathan almost wiped them off the face of the planet, but they keep attacking and killing innocent people. We need to find the masterminds doing all the brainwashing.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2015
frisky2good:
After the Jos bombing, someone on Nairaland said Kano was next. If ordinary people can figure out how BH works, why can't our intelligence officers do the same?
I wonder o,people in power are the most useless and dumbest people in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) / Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.