Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,902 members, 7,956,404 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) (55481 Views)

Sucide Bomber Victims Lie On The Floor, Beds No Longer Available In Hospital / Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion) / Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by namdo(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
maybe She's one of them,thats what yorubas call "Fowo Abu she Abu lalejo" but how do they manage to brainwash them? Is It threat or are they using Jazz on them?
If someone points a loaded gun on you incaptivity I wonder how you would resist a bomb being tied around your waist. I think the suicide bombers are mostly forced, conscripted if you like.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2015
stag:
Before I used to take exception to women and children in the north, but recently I have seen a lot to doubt the innocence of the average woman and child's involvement in this menace.

The exceptions the female folk is attached with is gradually eroded. Universally, Rules of engagement should be reviewed to include women and children.

Fvcking devil!
One thing that's affecting Northerners is overreacting to anything,pretence and extremism,they're worse than people think,an average northerner would pull out a knife and stab anybody during common argument,yet they pray 5 times but they're worst. They have highest number of gays(doesnt mean they're not religious o) maybe they're reading their own Quran upside down,i don't know,they're just not real muslims,they misunderstand the Quran a lot

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2015
bi.tch!
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2015
namdo:
If someone points a loaded gun on you incaptivity I wonder how you would resist a bomb being tied around your waist. I think the suicide bombers are mostly forced, conscripted if you like.
But if that's the case,are they not supposed to expose those that did that to them if they don't feel like killing people too? They're should be mature enough to know that they've been captured by terrorists and need to get out of the den and mingle with people around
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2015
But this girl iş small na! Boko haram masterminds are nothing but fo.ols ; am süre even Allah iş ashamed of them .
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2015
tintingz:
It seems mosque is now the main target of these terrorists.

Boko Harams claiming to be fighting for an Islamic state and yet they are killing Muslims.

This shows they are not real and good Muslims, they are useless beasts that will rot in hell.

The thing is this...Boko Haram is like a pack of wolves. When wolves are hungry, they attack other animals like deers, rabbits etc. By the time there is no prey to kill anymore, they turn on themselves. Survival instinct.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2015
micseyi:

my exact question. am guessin jazz or juju is involved in the brainwashin. It can't be threat.
this is becos, the person involved would just escape once given d task and den safely remove the bomb vest except ofcourse if vest is programmed to detonate on any attempt to remove. But again, d boko boyz are nt dat smart.

Anyways, their end is near
Exactly,we are in Africa,Boko Harams have some of the most successful suicide bombing,a boy in Afghanistan once submitted himself to people and reported what Al Qaeeda instructed him to do and submitted the bomb,that happened because they don't have jazz over there
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by 989900: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Super1Star:
There is a need to ban the full ninja wear or any hijab beyond the shoulder, just like Niger did.

Stupidity is when you keep putting the life of millions at risk, in the name of following a religious tenets that makes the risk higher.

That's why most people are just fed up with religion, it makes rather wise people abjectly f00lish.

The 'burqa' should have been banned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by justNonso: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
It just to bad.

Im tired of bomb here, bomb there. We thought when GMB enters it would be the end of bombing but alas alas.

cry cry cry
. U guys haven't seen anything yet, wait soon u will regret voting GEJ out wen this terrorist blood sucking demon president begin his agenda of Islamizing Nigeria then u will cry for help. He has already removed all the armies in the check points to allow free flow of ammunitions into various parts of Nigeria, deploying his brothers alamajiris into various parts of Nigeria, especiaLly the south and d ppl of south have failed to see d dangers ahead. Close to a thousand ppl has been killed just after one month plus he just took over helms of affairs and he has done nothing abt it. He brought his boko boys to East as one his plans to islamize Nigeria. South East, SS wake up we must resist attempt by this vampires to Force demonic Islam on us.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by jalay(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2015
awaiting 7 virgins..
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Super1Star: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2015
989900:

That's why most people are just fed up with religion, it makes rather wise people abjectly f00lish.

The 'burqa' should have been banned!

God will bless you.

If a dress mode is putting the lives of millions at risk, is it not better for us all and safer for us to ban such?

We should stop being dogmatic to religion like zombies. That is why God bless us with brains to think. What was obtainable in the time of Jesus and Muhammed is different from now.

We need to face the threat of modern day reality and react with a modern day adaptable tactics that will guarantee the survival of more lives and security of all.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by namdo(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Exactly,we are in Africa,Boko Harams have some of the most successful suicide bombing,a boy in Afghanistan once submitted himself to people and reported what Al Qaeeda instructed him to do and submitted the bomb,that happened because they don't have jazz over there
that is only possible if he was not monitored or he was the one to detonate the bomb.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by micseyi(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Well, God will save us in this country especially with our clueless police.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by askari01: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2015
dainformant:
Pictured below is the suicide bomber who nearly attacked a mosque along Zaria road, Kano state before being stopped by people around. She was trying to cross over to the mosque, but she was stopped. She immediately detonated the bomb and died immediately. She was the only victim of the bomb blast...

Read the press release on the suicide bombing from the Nigeria police force;

At about 9:30pm today 06.07.2015, Police Team on duty around Aliyu bn Abi Talib Mosque, Dangi Roundabout ‪#‎Kano‬ prevented a female who tried to mingle with worshipers as they were coming out of the Mosque after prayers. The said female then blew herself up and died on the spot. No other casualty recorded. Scene secured by Police, investigation on going.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/see-graphic-photo-of-kano-state-female.html

Allowherkillbras
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2015
dainformant:
Pictured below is the suicide bomber who nearly attacked a mosque along Zaria road, Kano state before being stopped by people around. She was trying to cross over to the mosque, but she was stopped. She immediately detonated the bomb and died immediately. She was the only victim of the bomb blast...

Read the press release on the suicide bombing from the Nigeria police force;

At about 9:30pm today 06.07.2015, Police Team on duty around Aliyu bn Abi Talib Mosque, Dangi Roundabout ‪#‎Kano‬ prevented a female who tried to mingle with worshipers as they were coming out of the Mosque after prayers. The said female then blew herself up and died on the spot. No other casualty recorded. Scene secured by Police, investigation on going.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/see-graphic-photo-of-kano-state-female.html

That image looks like a man.
Was this photoshopped? shocked
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by akatonero(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Cow
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by sirssb(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Flets:
Buhari is obviiously not interested in ending bokoharam insurgency...... Infact, his emergence has triggered their efforts.

Ask yourself these questions
Why the inaction by the military?
Why remove military checkpoint?
What working efforts have been witnessed to ending insurgency under the new govt?
Why is an attack on Bokoharam an attack to the north?
U sure say u dey this country?
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by nd07(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Where is #bringbackourgirls#? or does it mean no girls were abducted? Oby Ezekwesili is yet 2 come out & tell Nigerians what really transpired. how much she was paid 4 such blackmail
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by hibbayueei(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Ovosky:
Trying 2force ple 2accept ur religioon?where is d freewill of man?
forcing muslims that were praying in the mosque to accept which religion again?
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by piagetskinner(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
8 years ago , it never crossed my mind that Nigeria will on day be experiencing fully fledged terrorism #Never!!
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
shamsuRana:
You see..
You try ooo
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Yiwawo11: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
It just to bad.

Im tired of bomb here, bomb there. We thought when GMB enters it would be the end of bombing but alas alas.

cry cry cry

If GEJ cant do it in 6 years the why are you expecting PMB to do it in less than six weeks
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
forcing muslims that were praying in the mosque to accept which religion again?
So u say dey are muslims?
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ovosky:

So u say dey are muslims?
they're obviously not muslims
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by namdo(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
MillionDollars:
WHAT ARE THEY USING TO BRAINWASH THESE MHEN
It is not brain washing alone as many think. These girls are captured, explosives strapped on them under captivity. they are then sent out, monitored and detonated remotely. this is my candid opinion. which kain brainwashing or juju as some said be that?
http://www.naij.com/473138-suicide-bomber-disobeys-bh-orders-kills-only-herself-in-maiduguri.html The girl actually ran away from people so as to die alone. Nigeria is besieged in the NE. Everyone needs to be careful especially girls straying away from their abode. They already seem to have captured many for their killing spree mission against the people of the NE and Nigeria at large.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by augustus175(m): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Too bad!
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
It just to bad.

cry cry cry
The way yur GEJ ended it just like that abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.