Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Does love really exist?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does love really exist?. (2273 Views)

Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Is Love Really For Free / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does love really exist?. by Gabry(f): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2009
Czarskit:

Love is best imagined. . .

Re: Does love really exist?. by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2009
To think at a point i use to one argued aggressively that it existed.@czar true that best imagined also fueled with the frenzy of hollywood.
Re: Does love really exist?. by Gabry(f): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2009
U guys are just saying this cause you have not really found one. . . sad
Re: Does love really exist?. by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2009
If at the expense of finding means losing ur sanity and esteem then it aint worth it.also that it's exist.true love is like the holy grail.only christ can have it.
Re: Does love really exist?. by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2009
If at the expense of finding means losing ur sanity and esteem then it aint worth it.also that's if it exist.true love is like the holy grail.only christ can have it.
Re: Does love really exist?. by Gabry(f): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2009
U are wrong PC. Ok, maybe I dont have much experience compared to other peoiple here because I only have 1 love in my life and its for 5 years now. I just feel like he is my other half. Without him, half of me is missing.

It has nothing to do with loosing your sanity or esteem or anything like that. . . Cause I obviously did not feel that at all caused.

Its like my partner in crime, my soul mate. my shadow, my best friend, my family, my twin
Re: Does love really exist?. by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2009
Good for you.but for me it's all a conspiracy
Re: Does love really exist?. by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2009
Love brings out the foolishness in a man: 'when a man is in love,behold a fool is born' .Then tell me of what becomes of a man who says he has found true love?
Re: Does love really exist?. by Gabry(f): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2009
I still dont see what is the problem with true love here. It doesnt make a guy look gay or anything. Infact, he will be seen as a blessed man
Re: Does love really exist?. by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2009
Some part of me might want to believe but the other parts just too paranoid.maybe it's real but for now i don't believe in it.
Re: Does love really exist?. by Gabry(f): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2009
grin grin grin Dont worry bro. In time will come, destiny of love will hit you so hard that you would even ask yourself, Did this actuaqlly happen to me or wetin? grin
Re: Does love really exist?. by acidrop(f): 5:54am On Mar 10, 2009
LOVE EXISTS final no more arguments
Re: Does love really exist?. by oluwafemi113(m): 7:07am On Mar 10, 2009
yes
Re: Does love really exist?. by Women(f): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2009
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
What we have and feel is fondness
Re: Does love really exist?. by acidrop(f): 12:53am On Apr 29, 2009
Women:

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
What we have and feel is fondness
nah its love
Re: Does love really exist?. by systems: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2009
Yes!!! But love all started with God. He loved us first and that gives us the ability to love others (1 John 4:19). The only reason you can love God or love anybody else is because God first loved you. And He showed that love by sending Jesus Christ to earth to die for you. He showed that love by creating you. He showed that love by everything you have in life; it's all a gift of God's love.

In order to love others and to become great lovers, we first need to understand and feel how much God loves us. We don't want to just talk about love, read about love, or discuss love; we need to experience the love of God.

We need to reach a day when we finally, fully understand how God loves us completely and unconditionally. We need to become secure in the truth that we cannot make God stop loving us.

Once we're secure inside God's unconditional love, we'll start cutting people a lot of slack. We won't be as angry as we've been. We'll be more patient. We'll be more forgiving. We'll be more merciful. We'll give others grace.

I hope that helps grin
Re: Does love really exist?. by whitelexi(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2009
Love is not a feeling, its an ability grin
Some people can never love again
Re: Does love really exist?. by Lax75(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2009
Good question. You never really know until shit hits the fan, thats when you know if it does truly exist or not.
Re: Does love really exist?. by Honeyboy09(m): 2:30am On Apr 30, 2009
Yup Love Exist but i dont believe in it @ all , I believe it's 4 weak Only
Re: Does love really exist?. by Moonstone(f): 4:16am On Apr 30, 2009
Honeyboy09:

Yup Love Exist but i dont believe in it @ all , I believe it's 4 weak Only
How come you have the world love in your MSN id? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ topic - it's hard to find but yeah, it exists.
Re: Does love really exist?. by Honeyboy09(m): 4:23am On Apr 30, 2009
I've d Word Love on my MSN Id because i created that Id when i was very young , I'm grown and my experience in life has made me totally loose my believe in Love though i believe it Exist ,

Yup Love is only 4 d Weak ,
Re: Does love really exist?. by Moonstone(f): 4:25am On Apr 30, 2009
Honeyboy09:

I've d Word Love on my MSN Id because i created that Id when i was very young , I'm grown and my experience in life has made me totally loose my believe in Love though i believe it Exist ,

Yup Love is only 4 d Weak ,
I don't think anyone should have to lose any belief in Love. Strong people fall in love because it takes a strong person to actually let themselves to be vulnerable with another person. Weak people don't fall in love because they are too scared to experience pain.
Re: Does love really exist?. by Honeyboy09(m): 4:33am On Apr 30, 2009
You have a Point saying that you don't think anyone should have to loose any belief in Love , But i guess Love has not been fair to me @ all or i Loved the Wrong people , But 2 be sincere i really don't believe in it and my case has gotten so worse that is a Woman tells me she loves me i become distant and sometimes break up with her Immediately ,

But in my Case i will ask why do fools Fall in Love ? I guess i was a Fool 2 hav fallen in love when i did years back but now i'm wise enough never 2 fall in Love Anymore ,
Re: Does love really exist?. by Moonstone(f): 4:36am On Apr 30, 2009
Will you also be a fool never to believe in the one thing that God commands us to do? You need to let experiences go. Everything happens for a blessing. Please we have one Adam Brody on NL, we don't need another. It's always worth it, just to try.
If you keep using your past experiences as a cover, you'll miss the true woman for you. Love is something that's amazing and everyone deserves to find love.
Re: Does love really exist?. by Honeyboy09(m): 4:46am On Apr 30, 2009
Only Those Who seek d one Woman for them that Hopes to Find, I'm not seeking and don't hope to seek so i've no Hope of Finding or no Phobia of Loosing or missing the True Woman for me , I'm not holding on to my past experiences i guess i've only learnt a Lesson that can't be taught in Classes , and that lesson is to be Strong and Never believe in Love or fall in Love sad sad sad
Re: Does love really exist?. by Moonstone(f): 4:47am On Apr 30, 2009
Honeyboy09:

Only Those Who seek d one Woman for them that Hopes to Find, I'm not seeking and don't hope to seek so i've no Hope of Finding or no Phobia of Loosing or missing the True Woman for me , I'm not holding on to my past experiences i guess i've only learnt a Lesson that can't be taught in Classes , and that lesson is to be Strong and Never believe in Love or fall in Love sad sad sad
If you say so. I still disagree about the strength thing though. Love is something that is vital to our very existence.
Re: Does love really exist?. by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 30, 2009
Love has always been there.

If you act out, it'll strike.

If you play safe, it'll still attack you.

What it won't do is wear a name tag. So you wnt possibly know when it's right there staring right in your eyes
Re: Does love really exist?. by Moonstone(f): 4:52am On Apr 30, 2009
I love that. . . absolutely. cheesy
Re: Does love really exist?. by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 30, 2009
lol wink
Re: Does love really exist?. by Honeyboy09(m): 5:02am On Apr 30, 2009
Hmmmm you ladies really have a Strong believe in Love , but do you know the main problem is that most of you that claim you believe in love dont know what Love is all about , You dont know what sacrifices it takes to be in love , i bet most of you dont know that love is like a lil equation of further maths that needs a lot of calculation and solution and ends with a failures , It's more broad than what you imagine ,

Well i'm not trying 2 change ur perspective about love but i want you to know that it's not a simple words it needs loads of sacrifice that most of you that claim you believe in it are not really willing to make those Sacrifices ,
Re: Does love really exist?. by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 30, 2009
Sincerly, what is your point?

Do you believe in love or not?

Who understands love?

"I don't know why you love me, that's why I love you". . . . sweetest words ever.
Re: Does love really exist?. by Honeyboy09(m): 5:12am On Apr 30, 2009
Sincerely , My Point is that i don't believe in Love but i know it exist , and what i mean is that most of you that believe in Love dont Understand what Love is all about and the Huge Sacrifices it requires to Work ,

("I don't know why you love me, that's why I love you". . . . sweetest words ever. )hahahahahaha you are funny with the way you use these words , Sweetest words but the most bitter words at the end ,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? / A Touching Story...pls Tell Me What To Do / Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.