Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,371 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Does love really exist?. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does love really exist?. (2272 Views)

Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Is Love Really For Free / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does love really exist?. by puskin: 5:15am On Apr 30, 2009
~love exist?? Think i saw it sumwhr. . . k. Yes, it was in dreamland~
Re: Does love really exist?. by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 30, 2009
Honeyboy09:

Sincerely , My Point is that i don't believe in Love but i know it exist , and what i mean is that most of you that believe in Love dont Understand what Love is all about and the Huge Sacrifices it requires to Work ,

("I don't know why you love me, that's why I love you". . . . sweetest words ever. )hahahahahaha you are funny with the way you use these words , Sweetest words but the most bitter words at the end ,

You know that it exist, yet you do not believe it.

If I say I get your point, I'd be lying to you. What you're basically saying is that you deny love even if you KNOW it exist. Impossibility at its best.

Nobody said Love isn't bitter or painful or sad or lethal. What we're saying is that it exist. Simple.
Re: Does love really exist?. by Lax75(m): 5:21am On Apr 30, 2009
There's a hit song from the early 90's:

"I don't wanna fall in love, love cuts just like a knife, "

Feels like that sometimes.
Re: Does love really exist?. by jacktweed(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2009
Diana Ross sang: WHY DO FOOLS RUSH IN LOVE!!!

Only fools believe love exists and when their eyes open, they will realise they were bigger fools when the so called love evaporates grin

A wise man never falls in love but plays to the gallery and when he smells foul, he disappears never to look back hence he turns into Salt like Lot's wife!
Re: Does love really exist?. by Honeyboy09(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2009
@Jack tweed -9ice one man i said d same that i know Love exist but i don't believe in it because it's only Fools that fall i Love and no Wise man does fall in Love , lots of women on here disagree with me , i guess they disagree with me because that is the word they use to Deceive loads of guys, Well not 4 a guy like me i hate a woman d first time she tells me she is in love with me , Bullshit
Re: Does love really exist?. by jalether(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2009
in naija h**l NO but in most european countries YES
Re: Does love really exist?. by Igwe9(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2009
YES! but can change to hatred at any point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account / Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! / i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.