Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" (1632 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by mindful01: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2016
If any girl tells you "I have a boyfriend" just do this.

Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
see why i always have a problem with you, sometimes you dont behave like a mature guy. why are posting when u know it wnt count and voting start by 10am. sigh!! pls behave like a educated guy for ones. cc:dominique pls delete all the posts and lock the thread.
you this boy I'm currently rubbing Vaseline on my joystick when I'm done caressing it I will pour the semen on your brain

1 Like

Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by donbenedict(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2016
grin
Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by mindful01: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2016
JixNation:

you this boy I'm currently rubbing Vaseline on my joystick when I'm done caressing it I will pour the semen on your brain
U lost ur way?

1 Like

Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2016
I dey tellz you
Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2016
mindful01:
U lost ur way?
not at all I know wetin I use my hand do
Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by photoshoot(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2016
JixNation:

Chai, all the way from elimination thread na I'm dem throw you come here
Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2016
photoshoot:

Chai, all the way from elimination thread na I'm dem throw you come here

baba calm down you no say them lock the thread.
Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by photoshoot(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2016
JixNation:

baba calm down you no say them lock the thread.

I sabi na....
Na why I talk say them throw you here..... Unless if na you post am here yourself lipsrsealed
Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2016
photoshoot:

I sabi na....
Na why I talk say them throw you here..... Unless if na you post am here yourself lipsrsealed
na me post am here my self
Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by photoshoot(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2016
JixNation:

na me post am here my self

Lol, you sef go get wahala
Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2016
JixNation:

what tha hell!!!
Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by rosy4u(f): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Hian.. All d posters above me ain't even saying

what's related to the thread

1 Like

Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by Emeka71(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2016
rosy4u:

They don't know how to answer examination questions .
Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by babs01(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2016
rosy4u:

If u were d gal with will be reply?
Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
what tha hell!!!
I hope you've received it in your bra1n
Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by mindful01: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
JixNation:
not at all I know wetin I use my hand do
derailing my thread ba?
Re: What To Say When She Tells You "I Have A Boyfriend" by mindful01: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2016
rosy4u:

They are here to derail.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Signs That You Can't Do Without Sex And Why You Need Help / Ladies,Stop Being Stupid! / 8 Pics All Guys Toasting For The 1st Time Can Relate To..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.