Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). (41115 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Amaechi Lands In Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by boboLIL(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Supp0rted
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Super1Star:

There is a limit propaganda can take you to.

Imagine of PDP is the one that put Sounds State in this mess, what will APC propaganda machine would have done to them?

He took all the accolades for his actions and he should also chop the cane for his inactions
every single being must be faced with challenges but wat matters is how u tackle them... 22states are owing salaries bt why d focus on osun only? God dey o

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by shachris02: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2015
PDP
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by loomer: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by CSTR2: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2015
These people will still vote APC in the next elections. I don't pity them at all.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by sammyj: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2015
PDP sponsored jobless group !!!
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]Are-gbese[/size] gat to go.
and replace him with ur father
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by PhockPhockMan: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Demdem:
Remnants of the killer party causing Havoc in Osun.
For your mind, you're making sense abi?
So it's now a crime to protest the Change to starvation APC is introducing in Osun state? .

What a wicked world.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by stepo707: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Let him seek counsel from fayose else he is a goner grin
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by zimoni(f): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2015
In as much as I hate the goat called Aregbesola, I don't see the house impeaching him. He's going to end his tenure in another 3years and some months. We don enter am, so we have to bear it.

Funny thing about my people is that they may still vote against PDP in 2018 if they field Omisore as their gubernatorial candidate.

God go help us. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by DrizzyJameel(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2015
let him go please
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by kelvyn7: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2015
yess o angry angry
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2015
When you goats were eating his odourless fufu and chanting Sai Buhari and Ogbeni, una no know say na una salary wey una sign off? Clowns

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by kennyman200(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2015
i thought he's paid them.. So, all na scam..
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2015
Clerverly:
Where are the protesters? Mtcheeeewww!!

WailingWailers!
are u blind? do u expect to see d whole of osun people?

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Jowonloju(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dem go cry while I laff, dey will soon beg PDP to come rule dem.
Use less people
Meanwhile, na your PDP apologist dey there dey protest. see them scanty! very soon you go hear story. Aregbeesola looks like MuMu for your face abi. SMH
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Mogidi: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:
and replace him with ur father

YES O
Since your own fada is an illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2015
sammyj:
PDP sponsored jobless group !!!
lol. u must be a prophet
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by NDPVF(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2015
I thought APC=Good governance?.

I thought Osunites "has decided", to lay hold on "chanji"?.

I had thought Aragbesola is a change agent?.

I had thought Goodluck Jonathan is the one hampering development in Osun state?.

Well,one thing is certain in this life,lies & propaganda,doesnt last.

Goodluck Jonathan,God has continued to vindicate you.

Shame on Tinubu,you have rip open the treasury of the good people of Osun,through Aragberascal.

APC is dead and buried in Osun.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:
every single being must be faced with challenges but wat matters is how u tackle them... 22states are owing salaries bt why d focus on osun only? God dey o

How is the focus on osun state alone or is it state of osun?

If the other states workers refuse to speak up and fight for their right, that is the cup of tea. It is a right signal to whoever will become the gov of the state in the nearest future that you cannot take the people for a ride, they will surely take you on. That is the learning point.

Do you know the amount wasted on that failed project called Opon Imo, despite all appeals from reasonable minds to Gov not to go ahead with it. Who did the project? Kabiru his son. Deduce the rest.

He enriched his own child, whereas the children of the poor have been at home for 2months as a result of the strike.

How can you change the name of the state to State of Osun? Do you know the amount spent on change of letter heads, signposts, etc. What has the name yielded to the state now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by creekman(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2015
toluk:
The people of osun state this morning moved en mass to instigate the state legislators to immediately commence impeachment process of the incapable Governor. More updates in a few minutes.

Everybody should expect to see a counter protest in favour of d Governor. Trust Nigerian Politicians.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2015
tell him

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:

Hoe is the focus on osun state alone or is it state of osun?

If the other states workers refuse to speak up and fight for their right, that is the cup of tea. It is a right signal to whoever will become the gov of the state in the nearest future that you cannot take the people for a ride, they will surely take you on. That is the learning point.

Do you know the amount wasted on that failed project called Opon Imo, despite all appeals from reasonable minds to Gov not to go ahead with it. Who did the project? Kabiru his son. Deduce the rest.

He enriched his own child, whereas the children of the poor have been at home for 2months as a result of the strike.

How can you change the name of the state to State of Osun? Do you know the amount spent on change of letter heads, signposts, etc. What has the name yielded to the state now?

He cannot be impeached, but it is a learning for his successors.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Super1Star:

Opposition at work? How?

Workers are not being paid salary, you are talking of opposition,. How is that opposition's handiwork?

The effect of non-salary payment is being felt by all and sundry and you are here talking of opposition.
y is it not labour union or group of workers. Why is it one useless human right group. Or are d workers blind/deaf/dumb?
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Mogidi:

YES O
Since your own fada is an illiterate.
define illiteracy? Only jobless ppl engage in dissing with saddist of ur cadre... Lmao
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2015
handsomeclouds:
y is it not labour union or group of workers. Why is it one useless human right group. Or are d workers blind/deaf/dumb?
abeg ignore dat blockheaded e-rat

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by godG: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2015
tayebest:
--------------------------------------- Civil servant, IMPEACHMEMT IS NOT THE SOLUTION![/i]

Says who? In a sane clime, impeachment is always the solution to incompetence! Please, don't say that again, sir. Governance is no child's play.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by ksbusari(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2015
Is Osun State only in this mess? Bullshit. Bleep Opposition. Come next election, we would vote APGA or KOWA rather than PDP. These opposition r still in Pain.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2015
handsomeclouds:

Labour Union? Is the one that has been bought, that kept quiet over workers plight for months?

Whoever can lead the struggle should lead it. Whether it is human rights group or civil right group?

Before he came, Osun was paying salary steadily and he ran the state aground with his actions, leading to his inability to pay salary and the workers know this and they are taking him.on on this.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:
abeg ignore dat blockheaded e-rat

You must be an id1ot.

Seems the truth is too bitter for you to handle. How do we get our elected to perform better, when we do not hold them responsible for their stup1d actions?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by PhockPhockMan: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Clerverly:
Where are the protesters? Mtcheeeewww!!

WailingWailers!
I thought you're bigger than this.

I'm disappointed.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2015
NDPVF:
I thought APC=Good governance?.

I thought Osunites "has decided", to lay hold on "chanji"?.

I had thought Aragbesola is a change agent?.

I had thought Goodluck Jonathan is the one hampering development in Osun state?.

Well,one thing is certain in this life,lies & propaganda,doesnt last.

Goodluck Jonathan,God has continued to vindicate you.

Shame on Tinubu,you have rip open the treasury of the good people of Osun,through Aragberascal.

APC is dead and buried in Osun.
pls who has chain and tokoz padlock, som1 let dz sycophant out of d cage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku / Prince Charles And Wife Camilla Arrive Abuja, Inpect Guard Of Honour. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.