Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). (41116 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Amaechi Lands In Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2015
handsomeclouds:
you are suffering from anchoring bias.. We aren't blaming anyone asides him for the situation of the state. But the crux of this argument is that, the protest is being laced with sinister motives. You are only seeing what you choose to see. I think you should ask yourself these questions. Is Osun state the only state in this financial mess? Why not protest against other governors? Or Osun state workers or more human than other? All these so called activists/ human rights groups more often fight for their pockets than any other visible good intentions.

What is my business with other states? I am.particular about my state. Whatever happens in other states, is their headache.

If the governor did not create the situation will the human rights groups have any to take advantage of?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by soleexx(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2015
JBismarck:
Stupid gov. Aregbe fumbled big time, he embarked on too ambitious projects Without taken d lean purse of d state into consideration. Well, politicians think of next election while d leaders think of next generation. Aregbe belonged to the former class, he was thinking of 2nd term and dis did not let him think of the future of d state. Now dat he has d 2nd term, problems started propping up.

Cc: Lalasticlala cc: Ishilove

Bros wats d meanin of this
"Lalasticlala" everybody talks abt
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by SexySapphire(f): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Seriously, workers are suffering in Osun State. You need to see the way traders embarrass them whenever they try to collect edibles on credit. It isn't easy at all. Both my parents are state workers and I have firsthand experience how things have been but I thank God that we are still alive all to his glory. The move to impeach Aregbesola can't work but wherever he is at the moment, his mind won't be at rest cos now he knows that Osun indigenes are no more smiling. I really don't know how he's going to do this cos the mess he's presently in isn't attractive at all. He's the one that brought it all upon himself, so he has to dance to the beat of his actions.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by onatisi(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dem go cry while I laff, dey will soon beg PDP to come rule dem.
Use less people
the next time they see anyone waving a juju broom campaigning ,they will stone that person .
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:
u cant simply bcus my posts are nt for dimwits lyk u

Naaaaq.

You are too incomprehensible for learned minds, imbeci1e.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by strongerthaneva(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Use less people
All dis are just fowl cries..So go and die man..PDP can only rule in the zoo again..
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by mightycrown1(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2015
WHY?
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Kunlexity(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2015
pollamary:

In as much as I hate the dude called Aregbesola, I don't see the house impeaching him. He's going to end his tenure in another 3years and some months. We don enter am, so we have to bear it.

Funny thing about my people is that they may still vote against PDP in 2018 if they field Omisore as their gubernatorial candidate.

God go help us. It is well.
tongue
pollamary:

In as much as I hate the dude called Aregbesola, I don't see the house impeaching him. He's going to end his tenure in another 3years and some months. We don enter am, so we have to bear it.

Funny thing about my people is that they may still vote against PDP in 2018 if they field Omisore as their gubernatorial candidate.

God go help us. It is well.
.....As if you know that,APC have been praying fervently to God for PDP to field their perpetual customer(Omisore) come 2019....
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Johnnyessence(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2015
aregbe can not be impeach cos' of his work in osun state . now buhari av giving out the owe money to various state of the federation.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Johnnyessence(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2015
SexySapphire:
Seriously, workers are suffering in Osun State. You need to see the way traders embarrass them whenever they try to collect edibles on credit. It isn't easy at all. Both my parents are state workers and I have firsthand experience how things have been but I thank God that we are still alive all to his glory. The move to impeach Aregbesola can't work but wherever he is at the moment, his mind won't be at rest cos now he knows that Osun indigenes are no more smiling. I really don't know how he's going to do this cos the mess he's presently in isn't attractive at all. He's the one that brought it all upon himself, so he has to dance to the beat of his actions.
aregbe will pay all the money he owed the civil servants and the retirees
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Use less people

It is easier for KOWA to win there than PDP.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by krishfwesh(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=siraj1402 post=35580617]I call it joke of the year . This is just pdp protest,I bet aregbe can NEVER be impeached. Let PDP sempe.If you are not in Osun State,you will never know how much this man is loved.
it true am in osogbo ryt now d people still lyk I'm it PDP plannn.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Johnnyessence:
aregbe can not be impeach cos' of his work in osun state . now buhari av giving out the owe money to various state of the federation.

Tell us about his work that we are not aware of?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Hammefeez: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2015
Lolzz... Only one motor and people like 20 or something. You will be surprise when Aregbesola decides to show you his strenght soon then, you will see crowd. Federal Govt hve signed ECO money for all states yesterday and you think workers will stage protest today? Pdp sponsor this protest not NLC and you will never find any of their leaders among them.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by graciandubuisi(f): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2015
Demdem:
Remnants of the killer party causing Havoc in Osun.

So I should work and get no pay just as we experience in Imo and if I ask for my salary PDP sent me abi? Sycophants, does pdp or apc put food on my table or do they feed my children or pay my rent or pay transport fare or do they pay my children's school fees. What is bad is bad, simple! If you ok it, then it will be your portion one way or the other, amen!!!!!! People like you encourage bad governance.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by adconline(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:
lyk seriously, i live in osun state nd i knw wat they can do. 4get abt opposition, they stil like d guy..all dz they are doing are pdp instigated actions. U go hear am
Blaming PDP for an APC governor who's owing workers?? Your stupidity has no bounds!'
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by graciandubuisi(f): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
alaoeri:
Osun civil servants that are PDP members. undecided

So I should work and get no pay just as we experience in Imo and if I ask for my salary PDP sent me abi? Sycophants, does pdp or apc put food on my table or do they feed my children or pay my rent or pay transport fare or do they pay my children's school fees. What is bad is bad, simple! If you ok it, then it will be your portion one way or the other, amen!!!!!! People like you encourage bad governance.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by hibbayueei(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Good.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
adconline:

Blaming PDP for an APC governor who's owing workers?? Your stupidity has no bounds!'
u are speaking chinese nigga... U sure hav problem deciphering words too vague 4 ur encephalon
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Success1sMine: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:
lyk seriously, i live in osun state nd i knw wat they can do. 4get abt opposition, they stil like d guy..all dz they are doing are pdp instigated actions. U go hear am
maybe u only listens to radio (uniq fm). if not then u are the GREATEST LIAR ever liveth.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by tendernexx(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Super1Star:

Opposition at work? How?

Workers are not being paid salary, you are talking of opposition,. How is that opposition's handiwork?

The effect of non-salary payment is being felt by all and sundry and you are here talking of opposition.

This is the problem with our govt. Thr people are criticizing you for doing badly, instead of looking for a solution to the crisis you may have caused, you are shouting "opposition at work"

These people are fucking idiots.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by akanbiaa(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2015
PDP Osun = wrong timers + unsellable alternative. When Buhari have given all states Governors bail out is when you all know you want to protest now, and so few of you to make any meaningful impact, you allowed PDP use you during last election and now you are still allowing them to use you, when Aregbe paid the first installment they were so sad how can an opposition be sad that incumbent is fulfilling promise? Well even if Aregbe is bad(which he is not), omisore is 100 times worse.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2015
toluk:
The people of osun state this morning moved en mass to instigate the state legislators to immediately commence impeachment process of the incapable Governor. More updates in a few minutes.

All I see is deceit!!!
Pishures or ah dnt believe
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2015
Super1Star:

Naaaaq.

You are too incomprehensible for learned minds, imbeci1e.
d super eagles dnt play against d falcons, altercating with u is tantamount to bullying.,
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Success1sMine:
maybe u only listens to radio (uniq fm). if not then u are the GREATEST LIAR ever liveth.
not atall grin im addicted to nairaland and channels news... grin wait unik na radio station?
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:
d super eagles dnt play against d falcons, altercating with u is tantamount to bullying.,

Go and do. Photocopy of yourself 1million times and I will re-take you back to the cleaners.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Johnnyessence(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2015
Super1Star:

Tell us about his work that we are not aware of?

one of his project is building of ayegbaju market now functioning well to multi standard. people do come from ilorin to purchase their goods from the this market .it is gigantic.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Success1sMine: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2015
graciandubuisi:

10k u jawe, th@s d reason why 9ja is nt moving. lets call a spade a spade. a bad government remains a bad government regardless of party affiliation. 8 mnts without salary? habbaaa...
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by samplegirl(f): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Tinubu has just finished this one!

Next?
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Johnnyessence(m): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2015
pdp av failed woefully in osun state infact in 10 years to come pdp will still be loosing write it down today.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by devour129: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2015
plotoiop:
every single being must be faced with challenges but wat matters is how u tackle them... 22states are owing salaries bt why d focus on osun only? God dey o
cos they are no door mats and believe they should be paid for work done and the rest are too cowardly to demand for their rights. After some fools will say Yoruba people are cowards, who is the coward now ? Long live good people of osun state.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by ajepako(f): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Thunder fire the person that woke Osun state workers and pensioners from their slumber!

Na now una realize that life is not revolving around Aregbe rice, odourless fufu, tee-shirts, elubo and caps?

Una good morning oh, for just realising your folly and broom waving antics like 'agbale oja'

E ti ri nkan kan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku / Prince Charles And Wife Camilla Arrive Abuja, Inpect Guard Of Honour. Photos / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.