Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). (41118 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Amaechi Lands In Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Super1Star:

Go and do. Photocopy of yourself 1million times and I will re-take you back to the cleaners.
lol... Ok sir big boss., u won, no vex. Nt here 2 make enemies
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Johnnyessence:
one of his project is building of ayegbaju market now functioning well to multi standard. people do come from ilorin to purchase their goods from the this market .it is gigantic.

Really.

The Ayegbaju market that is already littered with Kiosks in a disorderly manner or is it not the one you wik see when entering osogbo, around Ogo Oluwa.

What is gigantic in that, I beg o?

I was expecting you to.mention the uncompleted schools, ring road, gbongan road, ilorin road, school uniform, opon imo and the NGO he donated to farmers. Funny you.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Johnnyessence(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Success1sMine:
10k u jawe, th@s d reason why 9ja is nt moving. lets call a spade a spade. a bad government remains a bad government regardless of party affiliation. 8 mnts without salary? habbaaa...
abegi he don pay 2 months salary and more is still coming infact to tell u by middle of this month more salaries will be paid. pdp has failed and they will continue to fail in osun state.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by alaoeri: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2015
graciandubuisi:

So I should work and get no pay just as we experience in Imo and if I ask for my salary PDP sent me abi? Sycophants, does pdp or apc put food on my table or do they feed my children or pay my rent or pay transport fare or do they pay my children's school fees. What is bad is bad, simple! If you ok it, then it will be your portion one way or the other, amen!!!!!! People like you encourage bad governance.
Why should i OK it? Abeg na sarcasm oh, oya rebuke your curse.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:
lol... Ok sir big boss., u won, no vex. Nt here 2 make enemies

I do not make enemies and it is not a contest. You abused me and I did same in equal measures.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by ekefre4(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:
its true bt wat they are doing isnt d way forward., if he's impeached im nt sure of balance in osun state again
What balance are u talking about? is there balance in d state nw? he has failed woefully and should do the needful and resign instead of waiting 4 impeachment.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Johnnyessence(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Super1Star:

Really.

The Ayegbaju market that is already littered with Kiosks in a disorderly manner or is it not the one you wik see when entering osogbo, around Ogo Oluwa.

What is gigantic in that, I beg o?
abegi there are various segment in ayegbaju market hmmm. there are shopping mall like shoprite and also there are various shops. no need to go to lagos just go to ayegbaju international market and see things for urself.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by tendernexx(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2015
SexySapphire:
Seriously, workers are suffering in Osun State. You need to see the way traders embarrass them whenever they try to collect edibles on credit. It isn't easy at all. Both my parents are state workers and I have firsthand experience how things have been but I thank God that we are still alive all to his glory. The move to impeach Aregbesola can't work but wherever he is at the moment, his mind won't be at rest cos now he knows that Osun indigenes are no more smiling. I really don't know how he's going to do this cos the mess he's presently in isn't attractive at all. He's the one that brought it all upon himself, so he has to dance to the beat of his actions.

Genuine talk from someone here. Truth is Aregbe has failed in the regards. The impeachmemt move against him may not work. So people shud try and cope while a laating solution to the problem is found.

Meanwhile, just to ease the tension in the state, livingfaith church (winners chapel) is distributing foodstuffs (rice, vegetable oil and tomato) to everyone who is interested on the third sunday (19th july), thats next week sunday.

You are all invited to partake of this irrespective of your affiliations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Demmzy15(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

My mama Ode, she need thick ogi!
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2015
ekefre4:
What balance are u talking about? is there balance in d state nw? he has failed woefully and should do the needful and resign instead of waiting 4 impeachment.
ok sir

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by ekefre4(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:
lyk seriously, i live in osun state nd i knw wat they can do. 4get abt opposition, they stil like d guy..all dz they are doing are pdp instigated actions. U go hear am
They still like d guy? anyway I served in osogbo and I can assure u dat im nt surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Johnnyessence(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2015
ekefre4:
aregbe can not be impeach cos' he has done great things in osun state. infact by 2018 christain candidate will be nominated to pilot the affairs of osun state.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Success1sMine: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:
not atall grin im addicted to nairaland and channels news... grin wait unik na radio station?
uniq fm owned by aregbe. if truely u live in osun, u will feel what our people are feeling. am a native (though i live in lagos), my parents and family live in osun, my mum is even a pensioneer so i knw what am talking about. it's not been easy for our ppl, am telling u.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2015
Johnnyessence:
abegi there are various segment in ayegbaju market hmmm. there are shopping mall like shoprite and also there are various shops. no need to go to lagos just go to ayegbaju international market and see things for urself.

Will you just stop lying.

I will definitely visit the market by month end, just because of this your lie.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jidowu84: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2015
IamPatriotic:
Where are the protesters, or are you only referring to the big banners as the protesters?
AR u blind?
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Success1sMine:
uniq fm owned by aregbe. if truely u live in osun, u will feel what our people are feeling. am a native (though i live in lagos), my parents and family live in osun, my mum is even a pensioneer so i knw what am talking about. it's not been easy for our ppl, am telling u.
i understand more than u re putting it
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by JBismarck(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2015
soleexx:

Bros wats d meanin of this
"Lalasticlala" everybody talks abt
Bros, Lalasticlala is a moderator on NL and we're calling his attention to the thread. Tnx 4 asking.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by hustler86(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dem go cry while I laff, dey will soon beg PDP to come rule dem.
Use less people

Ode, the situation of the economy isn't a matter of political party... Ko gbe enu buruku e soun. Oponu.
Osun workers make una calm down or else na back 2 starting point if una impeach dis guy successfully.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Moheat(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:
neither do i... Opposition at work

Opposition at work? Oh my God! This is ridiculously appalling. I bet if ur father is a civil servant in Osun you would have been calling for his head by now.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by DTOBS(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2015
It pains me deeply whenever I see some folks defending some useless and heartless political office holder cos of sentiment which could be religion base or tribalistic.
More importantly,we should never forget so soon what happened in the last general election and its build up. APC made us believe Nigeria is already in the pit and that they (APC) alone can lift us up from that pit,but what re we seeing today (at least for a month plus) that they've been dia.
Now to pple claiming the opposition party instigated this protest against unpaid 8moths salary in Osun is alarming and shameful,this is because anybody that work must be paid and if the opposition party do not rise up to the challenges (at least performing their role) as the opposition party,I wonder why we re operating a multiparty system in this country.
Also don't let us forget quickly that when APC happened to be the opposition party at the federal level,they vow to form a parallel govt if the election didn't go dia way,so what re we now saying?
let me end by quoting this Yoruba proverb "ka ro di maso,ka ro aso mon di,ki idi ma sa ti gbofo", whether the protest is been sponsor by the opposition party or not,the bottom line is that,the gov hasn't done well and deserves impeachment and it can be sponsor by any group...
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by ekefre4(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2015
Johnnyessence:
aregbe can not be impeach cos' he has done great things in osun state. infact by 2018 christain candidate will be nominated to pilot the affairs of osun state.
U mayb right. osun peeps r somhw backward
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by erinalex: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dem go cry while I laff, dey will soon beg PDP to come rule dem.
Use less people
u use ur anus to think? U talk as if some pdp control state are not owing. Hypocrite
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

For your mind, you're making sense abi?
So it's now a crime to protest the Change to starvation APC is introducing in Osun state? .
What a wicked world.

Ffuckfuckfool, what starvation are u talking about? did i condemn their action? u are running mad oooo.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Demdem(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
[s]
graciandubuisi:

So I should work and get no pay just as we experience in Imo and if I ask for my salary PDP sent me abi? Sycophants, does pdp or apc put food on my table or do they feed my children or pay my rent or pay transport fare or do they pay my children's school fees. What is bad is bad, simple! If you ok it, then it will be your portion one way or the other, amen!!!!!! People like you encourage bad governance.
[/s]

Fool, carry ur eediocy away from my mention. did i even ask u not to protest? whats going on in Osun that isnt going on in Abia or Benue etc Has Aregbe not started paying? so what again is ur point again?
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by azyz1: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yeye people.wen him dey pay them, them no talk say make him go.now wey problem dey.dem dey chant make he go.she na pdp go com resque them or make them pray say make god intervene to the situation.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by graciandubuisi(f): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
alaoeri:

Why should i OK it? Abeg na sarcasm oh, oya rebuke your curse.

Bros the clause is "if", I curse anybody abeg. The situation in the nation is enough curse already. You will imagine life when you are working and your husband is working and no pay. Bros not just delay for months for goodness sake, guy I feel their pains
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
nerodenero:
There's no justification for failing in governance. All State Government should have prepared for days and times of famine, by so doing, they won't have to run to the centre for rescue.

All States owing, Osun in particular being an APC State has indirectly gifted the opposition come next election but at the same, my Osun people are highly unpredictable.
RICE N CHICKEN TINSgrin
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by IamPatriotic(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
jidowu84:

AR u blind?

No sir, but I can only see less than a hundred people who i'm sure are PdP members displaying their frustration and anger over a lost opportunity, their fruit might be endless unless they throw decorum to the pigs and jump in APC like those before them..... the banners overshadowed them though...
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by DemocrayWatch(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sorry case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan' / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Attack On Senate & Snatched Mace / Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.