Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). (41108 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Amaechi Lands In Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by eipreel(f): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2015
okay so now aregbe must go after you ate his rice angry
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by richard870(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2015
IamPatriotic:
Where are the protesters, or are you only referring to the big banners as the protesters?
Have you no eyes

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by zimoni(f): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2015
Super1Star:

Hoe is the focus on osun state alone or is it state of osun?

If the other states workers refuse to speak up and fight for their right, that is the cup of tea. It is a right signal to whoever will become the gov of the state in the nearest future that you cannot take the people for a ride, they will surely take you on. That is the learning point.

Do you know the amount wasted on that failed project called Opon Imo, despite all appeals from reasonable minds to Gov not to go ahead with it. Who did the project? Kabiru his son. Deduce the rest.

He enriched his own child, whereas the children of the poor have been at home for 2months as a result of the strike.

How can you change the name of the state to State of Osun? Do you know the amount spent on change of letter heads, signposts, etc. What has the name yielded to the state now?

He cannot be impeached, but it is a learning for his successors.

Word Egbon.

You've said it all.

It may not be easy to impeach the goat yet I'm glad they are making life difficult for the goat.

He can't just do whatever he likes, power belongs to the people.

We shall overcome this problem, I believe.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by lakesidepapa(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2015
toluk:
The people of osun state this morning moved en mass to instigate the state legislators to immediately commence impeachment process of the incapable Governor. More updates in a few minutes.

These are pdp's arrange es, I stayed in Osun and osogbo precisely and it ain't worst to this extent. Fool
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Agbgift(f): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2015
This is not a matter of PDP or APC,because they are all the same.
As a worker u are entitled to ur wages. Bible talk am too.
U don't except people to work for months without been paid. It's not fair.
The Governor should do something.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Ayameze2015(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Anyone supporting Aregbegoat on this in a plain fool. Impeach the niqqa asap!

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by nicedk: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
people destroying party propaganda at work , where are the protesters, as far as i can see in the picture nobody is protesting, is it the banner that is protesting, People deceiving people can never rule osun again, satanic party can never rule Osun again. Police should do their job by getting rid of all this PDP miscreant masquerading themselves as Osun worker before anarchy will loom in Osun.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Bizibi(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

For your mind, you're making sense abi?
So it's now a crime to protest the Change to starvation APC is introducing in Osun state? .

What a wicked world.
that Rottweiler will soon bark back, avoid his donkey teeth.....
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
ksbusari:
Is Osun State only in this mess? Bullshit. Bleep Opposition. Come next election, we would vote APGA or KOWA rather than PDP. These opposition r still in Pain.
see killing
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
zimoni:

Word Egbon.

You've said it all.

It may not be easy to impeach the goat yet I'm glad they are making life difficult for the goat.

He can't just do whatever he likes, power belongs to the people.

We shall overcome this problem, I believe.

Thank you jare. Some id1ots defending the obvious are pissing me off this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Super1Star:
The Commissioner for Finance should be jailed.

He practically ran the state bankrupt.
Aregbesola was also a stubborn human being that believes is the author and finisher of wisdom.

What is the rationale behind constructing 3major roads at the same time, the dubious Opon Imo, Construction of over 30 mega schools at the same time, airport etc.

The only reasonable answer would be "you can only steal money through capital expenditure and not recurrent".

You have a point here, the man simply wasn't prudent. He should have taken those things one at a time.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by boom007(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2015
why OSUN why Aregbe is he the only state governor that is owing staff salaries. i smell PDP hand in this.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Ayameze2015:
Anyone supporting Aregbegoat on this in a plain fool. Impeach the niqqa asap!
mr man clear well nd face front
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by ghanaman5050: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Good morning Osun
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Ayameze2015(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2015
lakesidepapa:

These are pdp's arrange es, I stayed in Osun and osogbo precisely and it ain't worst to this extent. Fool
wawa
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Super1Star:

Labour Union? Is the one that has been bought, that kept quiet over workers plight for months?

Whoever can lead the struggle should lead it. Whether it is human rights group or civil right group?

Before he came, Osun was paying salary steadily and he ran the state aground with his actions, leading to his inability to pay salary and the workers know this and they are taking him.on on this.
were you there while the negotiations to purchase d labour union were made? Pls stop thinking like you don't know what political parties do to their oppositions. Aregberascal wasn't like this in his first tenure.. Its all caused by dwindling allocations... Though he wasn't futuristic enough in his plans and I would still blame him for that. But i still believe this shenanigan is being propelled by some nasty politicians underground!
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by tayebest(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2015
godG:

Says who? In a sane clime, impeachment is always the solution to incompetence! Please, don't say that again, sir. Governance is no child's play.
Never! You get it wrong! He once said it publicly that his allocation is not much to pay his workers! Mind you, #opposition@work
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by sewentybaba: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Salawu can't impeach Aregbe. But I hope one day, the house of rep will represent it's people. Aregbe's mismanagement is enough to impeach him but the only time u hear impeachment is when it has to do with politics. The pressure is needed sha. I think it's getting to a stage where governorship will no longer b attractive. The era of eating allocation is gone.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Skain(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Isn't the banner larger than the protesters?

Abi na just me dey see am like that...
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Demmzy15(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dem go cry while I laff, dey will soon beg PDP to come rule dem.
Use less people
Ode!
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
boom007:
why OSUN why Aregbe is he the only state governor that is owing staff salaries. i smell PDP hand in this.
Is it PDP that made him to run the state into financial mess?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
boom007:
grin omisore the big bellied rascal from d godforsaken party is seriously at work. B4 pdp wil rule osun state again maybe 2034
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Adesiji77: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
@Aminat508

Please give us live updates cool
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Haywhymido(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:
lyk seriously, i live in osun state nd i knw wat they can do. 4get abt opposition, they stil like d guy..all dz they are doing are pdp instigated actions. U go hear am
tell dem more. person wey dem no pay his/her salary na him,wey hunger dey wire na him go use scarce fuel protest? i av a feeling dat dis is d work of omisibi n his cohorts. i can see dat esp. with dat banner on second bus.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Ayameze2015(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:
mr man clear well nd face front
the truth is bitter, put yourself in those worker's shoe and reason it yourself.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by jantofubu(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2015
Super1Star:

Is it PDP that made him to run the state into financial mess?
if u ve headed a position b4 u wil knw wat it takes 2 be a leader
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2015
handsomeclouds:
were you there while the negotiations to purchase d labour union were made? Pls stop thinking like you don't know what political parties do to their oppositions. Aregberascal wasn't like this in his first tenure.. Its all caused by dwindling allocations... Though he wasn't futuristic enough in his plans and I would still blame him for that. But i still believe this shenanigan is being propelled by some nasty politicians underground!

Are you OK? What the hell are you defending? So if a father of a home ran his home into a financial mess,his employer should be blamed. You must be nut.

Did the allocation dwindled all of a sudden? All the loans he collected that were meant to start and complete the projects, what happens to the funds? Why we're they not completed, despite collecting the full sum that were meant to from the banks?
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Ayameze2015(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2015
Demmzy15:
Ode!
goat!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by sewentybaba: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2015
tayebest:
Never! You get it wrong! He once said it publicly that his allocation is not much to pay his workers! Mind you, #opposition@work
sir, find time to check the amount Osun receives from FG in the last 4 years. The balance after loan deduction is little. That's the issue. Allocation is up to date and he is owing 6 months for some. Even though he won't b impeach, the protest will go a long way to remind him that workers salary is their life.
Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by Super1Star: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2015
jantofubu:
if u ve headed a position b4 u wil knw wat it takes 2 be a leader

Was he begged to contest?

Was their a 5million man match begging him to contest like was done for Abacha?

He opted to contest and he never met a bankrupt state.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). by betty202020(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2015
toluk:
The people of osun state this morning moved en mass to instigate the state legislators to immediately commence impeachment process of the incapable Governor. More updates in a few minutes.
hahahahaha, goodmorning osun state. sorry state of osun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) / Scores Of Boko Haram Insurgents Killed At Sambisa / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.