Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,525 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) (41778 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) / Dino Melaye Buys His Special Assistant A 1992 Honda Accord Car (Pics) / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by hibbayueei(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by HAH: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Youth with bald head
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Lasese: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Which way Nigeria?
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Is not all about age,what we want is somebody who will work and not to use our money to enrich themselves or use our money to drink and carry women cos our youth sef dey vex too.
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by elbaraj001(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Is the Man in suit El-Rufai or one of the appointees. I just want to believe he isn't El-Rufai..... Because with that his half-bald head... I begin to doubt the originality of his youthfulness!
Hahahahaha...u can see things! grin grin
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by U2ice(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nice one...

Am loving dis el rufai of a man d more
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by olaolulazio(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Wow this is cool and I hope they all know what job seeker are passing through. They should work tirelessly...

Ambode please take note of this. grin

Is Ambode a nairalander?
Let's hope on God cus they already have their agenda before they were elected.
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by pBuhari(f): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
He only compensate their families
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Bluffly: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
shift15:
When you appoint a man that have not created job for himself as your Adviser on Youth Employment, there is need for worry.
Very through. They could be entrepreneurs or don't you think so?. Lets see what advice they can give
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by omenka(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
shift15:
When you appoint a man that have not created job for himself as your Adviser on Youth Employment, there is need for worry.
And how do you know he's not created a job for himself?? Have you read his profile yet?? Some comments on this forum though..
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
until El-rufai,okorocha,oshiomhole appoints a nairalander, i will not take APC seriously

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Dyt(f): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Abajosax007:
Ambode will not take NOTED of anything.

You are mean
I have tears in my eyes
My boss ran out to check on me
cheesy cheesy
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by keffekul(f): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=LadyBoss1 post=35585518][/quote]
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by danjaD(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
efemenaslectura:
I'm sure these boys are some politicians kids that just finished in one prestigious school in England or Canada. Their face no look like the face of a typical nigerian graduate who has passed through the nigerian factor in a nigerian university e.g endless strikes, supervisor supervising your work without significant head way for 6years, sitting at home for like 3 years waiting on jamb grin

their face is too fresh and soft to be bred in nigeria grin

anyway I hope they'll go there and advice properly and not be slotting their phenese into one governors daughter's something or one senators pikin tongue
guy u too make sense
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Ricswagger: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
kudos and thanks for remembering the youth ,we need more of this.
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by axfix(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Abajosax007:
Ambode will not take NOTED of anything.
Naughty you! We know its devils print. No thanks.
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by wallex1983(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Apparently the most performing governor in Nigeria today. I even hear more of him in the news than the governor of my state. After re-election, my governor just went for a very deep sleep
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dyt:

You are mean I have tears in my eyes My boss ran out to check on me cheesy cheesy
why
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
wallex1983:
Apparently the most performing governor in Nigeria today. I even hear more of him in the news than the governor of my state. After re-election, my governor just went for a very deep sleep
cry
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Khez: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
That's a good one,that guy is in to transform kaduna.. grin
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Khez: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
keemness:

hehehe....the guy in suit is Hafiz Bayero and he is 28yrs old.
how you take know? grin
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Waooow dat guy in the suit looks cute.... me likey wink
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Eazydeek(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
efemenaslectura:
I'm sure these boys are some politicians kids that just finished in one prestigious school in England or Canada. Their face no look like the face of a typical nigerian graduate who has passed through the nigerian factor in a nigerian university e.g endless strikes, supervisor supervising your work without significant head way for 6years, sitting at home for like 3 years waiting on jamb grin

their face is too fresh and soft to be bred in nigeria grin

anyway I hope they'll go there and advice properly and not be slotting their phenese into one governors daughter's something or one senators pikin tongue

No na your bedroom he go come pick person na.... okro oshi
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by Jimohsunday: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
I believe this man will do something beta with the way things are going.
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by efemenaslectura: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Eazydeek:

No na your bedroom he go come pick person na.... okro oshi
caman dress jare grin
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by efemenaslectura: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
danjaD:
guy u too make sense
Gbam cool
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by zurine(f): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
wow
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by robosky02(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2015
them done old naa which kain yourth
Re: El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) by shotster50(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2015
El Rufai leading the way once again....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At Launch Of Trump’s Africa Strategy In US / Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.