Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram (33138 Views)

Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source / Igbos Have Lost Their Position In Nigeria - Dr. Samfo Nwankwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS WAS BARCANISTA BEFORE HE WAS PAID PEANUTS TO DEFECT TO PDP

6:36pm On Dec 12 , 2014

6:28pm On Jan 04, 2014

12:41pm On Oct 27 , 2014

It's even now clearer that barcanista took the best decision to have denounced his former camp and pitched his tent with us. And no amount of primitive and unnecessary revisionism will dissuade us from supporting him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
dayo23:
State of the Nation Nigeria:

President = Not Existing

Vice President = House Boy Role

Northern Citizens = Reducing in Numbers

South Western Citizens= Biting their fingers in regret and shame

SS and SE= Sitting with our arms folded and watching everythin in 3D with our Okpa and Origin at hand

FIXED!

2 Likes

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by ChelseaDr(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
ok
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Chuksnwafor1985: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
You do not value what you have until you loose it....THE Former is betta Than the latter.#You do not value what you have until you loose it....THE Former is betta Than the latter.#You do not value what you have until you loose it....THE Former is betta Than the latter.#

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by mrkings84(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
I just learnt that man called Buhari is not a Nigerian.....

2 Likes

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Biafra on my mind.

7 Likes

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by obailala(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
What a lot of people do not understand is that the fighting force of bokoharam has been decimated by the Nigerian military. The onslaught against the terrorist camps in the run-up to the elections was successful in neutralising the strength of BH and the fighters are now scattered in a thousand directions hiding amongst the innocent populace. Those asking why there's no bombing of bokoharam any more are just being mischievously ignorant; how can you bomb people that are now scattered from their camps?

That we no longer hear of BH fighters moving around in convoys or seizing territory is a clear indication that they no longer have a united force. The present tactics the terrorists employ is to send out abducted female teenagers to go blow themselves up as suicide bombers, this unfortunately is the hardest part of any war and even the all sophisticated US military was never able to tackle suicide bombers in Iraq before they fled the country.

Na God go help us!
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Alatenuje yi is still talking!!

Jonathan that believed in military action, what did he do please?

Eyin oloshi akindanidani iran eranko!!!

PDP WILL SOON GET WHAT'S COMING TO THEM!!

BARCANISTA ALATENUJE SAY THE TRUTH PDP FAILED NIGERIANS AND BUHARI IS JUST A MONTH OLD INTO HIS ADMINISTRATION! STILL WITH PDP APPOINTED SERVICE CHIEFS ETC...

GO AND DIE!!

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by sparkleRed(f): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
abbey621:

Hogwash! You people give Nairaland too much importance!

Foolishness evidence over u as u cnt quote without insult, nitwit
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by frisky2good(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
I'm surprised APC is not blaming GEJ for all these.

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by samplegirl(f): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS WAS BARCANISTA BEFORE HE WAS PAID PEANUTS TO DEFECT TO PDP

6:36pm On Dec 12 , 2014

6:28pm On Jan 04, 2014

12:41pm On Oct 27 , 2014

Nothing stops one from changing position when disillusioned.

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by sparkleRed(f): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kolade354:
Another mumu Political spy ko political spot ni

And u sir, should ve bin aborted instead of disgracing ur father, product of a wasted sperm undecided
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by onatisi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iceking1:
Its so shocking, were are we going in this country... Smh for dis Administration, bcus i whole heartedly ignored my ss brother and voted 4 President Buhari, thinking i was voting for change, may Jona 4give me for voting against him.... It is well
too late to regret now. We raised these warning danger signals for nigerians but they kept shouting change change . I won't be surprised if buhari starts negotiating with boko haram and even pays them compensation fees .

2 Likes

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by lexy2014: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
otunsman:
There is a motive behind all this killings in the north.The elders and Islamic leaders have warned non Islam residing over there,who cannot abide by sharia law in the north, to vacate the state or face full wrath of the law.Hence, they are using bokoharam to dislodge non Islam to pave way for a full sharia implementation.
really? There was an unsuccessful attempt on a mosque yday in kano. There was a successful attempt on a mosque in jos. D attack in zaria wasn't targeted at any religious group. D only attack on a xtian gathering so far was on sunday. Every other attack since may 29 has largely targeted muslim folk. So were are u getting your intelligence?
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by CSTR2: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Barcanista just wasted his time. Most people here have their minds made up.
Even with this well researched article clearly pointing out the complicity of some APC heads in this whole mess, some people will still keep chanting sai buhari like deranged lunatics.
These are the same people that was said to vote for buhari even if he was caught robbing a bank.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by AreaFada2: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
There's nothing new here but good to remind people. We analysed this thoroughly during election period. They called us TANOIDS.

Buhari or APC never had any intention of going after Boko Haram. If and when they do, their hand will only be forced to do it. After secret amnesty deals have failed.

These negotiations are already going on. They are going to release all Boko Prisoners to appease them.

The current Boko attacks is to give Boko a stronger bargaining position. Billions of oil money will go to terrorists.
Buhari believes govt neglect caused Boko, pray tell, how many schools or industries did GMB build for Almajiris in his 20 months in office as a dictator??

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by abbey621(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

Foolishness evidence over u as u cnt quote without insult, nitwit

Pot calling kettle black, what a tangled web we weave!
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by temitemi1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
One month+ n the country is like this... May GOD deliver us from these BH sympathizers(apc).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by chynergy1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
but they were bombed at calabar grin grin grin grin grin grin
2 weeks ago grin grin

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
hazyfm:
hmmm... BACANISTA AGAIN

How long will you continue to use the military against boko haram, While i am not against deploying the military against Boko haram, I also think govt needs to use other measures, such as amnesty and negotiations.

The previous Negotiation did not work, because govt was not sincere.

After granting amnesty to boko haram then get ready to grant amnesty to the fulani invaders who have been going about killing innocent Nigerians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Kolade354(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

Biiitch aint gat no time, Stop behaving Like a Lunatic on public Forum..........Go tell ya father to teach you how to address people dat is if u dnt av Useless father!
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by MizMyColi(f): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
dearpreye:

It's even now clearer that barcanista took the best decision to have denounced his former camp and pitched his tent with us. And no amount of primitive and unnecessary revisionism will dissuade us from supporting him.

Dearpreyesmiley
You shouldn't dignify that post with response of any kind.

This is what they resort to when they have no defence to come up with.
It should be a signal to you that you have hit them where it hurts most.

Did you read his comments in Chatam house and how he's now suddenly on auto reverse? @Buhari
I have always been averse to hypocrisy which is why I saw no good in APC as a party, including Oga BuBu...
But out of good conscience, I decided to stop hurling invectives and started trying to see good in them, after all, even a stopped watch is correct twice a day.

Well,
So far, so good...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by sparkleRed(f): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=Kolade354 post=35589332][/quote]
Nw who is ranting like a mad dog undecided chill ur sorry ass modafucker

Bye asslicker grin
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
APC and it's adherents are finally feeling the heat from these murderous fellows.

Propaganda and reality are separate things.

The APC played politics with national security during the campaign. Every sensible person knows that fighting terrorism is a hard thing, and the ruling President mist be given total support and encouragement to take on this hydra headed monster, including the opposition party. Never. The APC never suport ed GEJ or the military in their efforts to rid this nation of these animals. Our military was maligned. Any successful attack by BH was a we slime development to the APC. Now the chicken is come home to roost. Now the APC wants everyone to support it to fight BH. I no dey!

My heart cries out to those innocent ones that are being blown to pieces.
God will never forgive those who morally or otherwise supported and is supporting BH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by obailala(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
onatisi:
too late to regret now. We raised these warning danger signals for nigerians but they kept shouting change change . I won't be surprised if buhari starts negotiating with boko haram and even pays them compensation fees .
The troll you quoted was a staunch PdP supporter... who is he trying to deceive by claiming to "regret supporting Buhari"?

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
ladkud:

how are you going to identify a teenage suicide bomber walking around in Onitsha market before detonating bomb. If you cannot, then be ready to become a slice pieces of meat with your shotgun.

Why you had to use Onitsha, a SE homogeneous-ly Igbo, Christian undecided city in a region that has been clamouring for a separation from the Nigeria entity as an example is beyond me right now?
Was that a scare tactic? That region lost a 3 year war....so guns/bombs will not faze it

But I tell you....it would be very foolhardy of anyone who wants one Nigeria to let BH related violence happen in the SE
Even the tiniest bit of violence

Because that would be an answer to the separatist movement
Biafra will then rise sooner than you would want.
So just leave this region the hell alone
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by ahamonyeka(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
APC/buhari am begining to suspect you people with all these I think there is sense in nonsense.

Buhari act quickly cos we voted for change but all see is continuous bombing.I just hope that we are not fooled by your tongue.

We Nigerians are begining to run out of patient.

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dearpreyesmiley
You shouldn't dignify that post with response of any kind.

This is what they resort to when they have no defence to come up with.
It should be a signal to you that you have hit them where it hurts most.

Did you read his comments in Chatam house and how he's now suddenly on auto reverse? @Buhari
I have always been averse to hypocrisy which is why I saw no good in APC as a party, including Oga BuBu...
But out of good conscience, I decided to stop hurling invectives and started trying to see good in them, after all, even a stopped watch is correct twice a day.

Well,
So far, so good...

Thank you, my lady. The game has changed.

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by pBuhari(f): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
The blood of the dead MUST surely judge and fight ACN/APC all the deceits and lies to Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by hazyfm: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
lexy2014:
when negotiating, d question is what is d basis or justification 4 negotiation? Second, what are we xpecting at d end of negotiations? Then,what are we offering or willing 2 sacrifice in order 2 get what we want? In all these, u need 2 ask, am I negotiating from a position of strength or weakness? So oga over 2u

YES, WE WILL BE NEGOTIATING FROM A POSITION OF STRENGTH
Boko Haram have been the greatest losers, They have lost several members in the past 6 months, and some are willing and ready to surrender.

I expect government to use this opportunity to use these surrendered Boko haram members knowledge on the way they operate to end the insurgence.

Let's be sincere with ourselves, not all Boko haram members will surrender, so govt will still need to bombard those who refused to surrender.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Red Cross Worker Killed In The Military Accidental Jet Strike / APC Speaks On Cancellation Of Kano Presidential Rally / Military Officers Given Ultimatum To Lose "Pot-bellies" (pic) - COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.