Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram (33141 Views)

Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source / Igbos Have Lost Their Position In Nigeria - Dr. Samfo Nwankwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Moheat:

BH attack is on increase now and APC are still blaming GEJ for either leaving empty treasury or sponsoring BH
You lack understanding. Is your brain hacked?
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by betty202020(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
uniklinkum:
The nation is in deep trouble and you blockheads are busy slinging your pdp and apc bullsiiit. Anyways when the drama comes to a city near you,all the nonsense partisanship and rubbish epistles won't save you.
In as much as we will pray for peace,we will not relent to criticize bad governance. Apc started it and is being paid back in their own coin. By the way did u cautioned LAI MOHAFOOL in his days of opposition?

2 Likes

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Truckpusher(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iceking1:
Its so shocking, were are we going in this country... Smh for dis Administration, bcus i whole heartedly ignored my ss brother and voted 4 President Buhari, thinking i was voting for change, may Jona 4give me for voting against him.... It is well
My friend sharrap and say 'Sai baba' You guys never ceases to amuse me with these your online regrets. Your regret is nothing but medicine after death , now you can make me a cup of coffee.

Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by mildflame: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:
Only a change chanting, broom wielding Janjawiid zombie will not see that Buhari is first and foremost the commander n chief of Boko Haram.

Any bastard that quotes me should remember that you fools blamed Jonathan for being behind Boko Haram.

Honestly my 2wks Broiler birds r smarter n intelligent than U I do not only blame dat 4ked SPINLESS Ogogoro man dat doesn't even av d courage of a kitchen RAT his Satanic party n RAGTAG RAGAMUFINS SCATTERBRAINED supporters like u r d coz of dis mess n dis mess PMB will wipe it OUT

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Amanwulu1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
uniklinkum:
The nation is in deep trouble and you blockheads are busy slinging your pdp and apc bullsiiit. Anyways when the drama comes to a city near you,all the nonsense partisanship and rubbish epistles won't save you.
bros, honestly I don't think anybody is enjoying d situatn but they're only playing d politics d apc played to bring down d last gov't, which to me is bad cos human life is involved.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by PPAngel(f): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
mildflame:

Honestly my 2wks Broiler birds r smarter n intelligent than U I do not only blame dat 4ked SPINLESS Ogogoro man dat doesn't even av d courage of a kitchen RAT his Satanic party n RAGTAG RAGAMUFINS SCATTERBRAINED supporters like u r d coz of dis mess n dis mess PMB will wipe it OUT

Another pained delusioned Buhari fan.

4 Likes

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Kolade354(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

Wow so much pent up anger and frustration, I knw d economy is bad, buh my dear, u could still hawk gala and sachet water, small change will fall in grin kpele
The Lord is ur strength

Am done with a lowlife like u, get off my mention will u pls?
everybody is Rich online so I dont have to brag.......Even you dis Idioot stiill depending on your average parent to eat and Recharge will still Boast abt feeding another person Thanks to Seu,n.........Modafvka!

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Truckpusher(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
We are watching Buhari , let him finish being clever by half then he'll understand that the north can ride on the South West anyway they feel like but the SS and SE will remain resolved to do the needful if any more insult is added to the one we are already receiving.

Enough is enough.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Truckpusher(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:

He is prolly waiting for the 5000 naira promise and hoping that he might just get married now that Buhari has promised to feed kids in school while their parents continue to make more kids , after all you don't need to feed them , the govt will. grin

3 Likes

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
You think APC will be as foolish as PDP/GEJ that played blame game while the attacks by Boko Haram increased.

So in their wisdom alongside yours, the bombs should continue raining

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
philips70:
I think Seen have sold Nairaland.

Meaning
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by virus04(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Arch1:
you lot are undersestimating the prowess of BH. Didnt they attack the Command and Staff College, Jaji? Didnt they attack the MNJTF, Baga?

BH is more deadly that we know. It has nothing to do with PDP or APC. They are even in your own state

i pity you.. If u said it has notin to do with apc .. I just pity you..you have not gotten enough evidence..more are still coming..just mark my words..you will come back to ask me how i knew..there are small evidences you need to think to understand..but una no dey think nah
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
Such a pity that Nigerians and youths for that matter can easily be swayed by well structured and interesting political bantas whose sole aim is to paint the opposite bloc black.
When Soludo wrote about the mismanagement and the likes, he became an instant Messiah but months later, he was back to mere angry man who seeks political relevance. Also, the same feat greeted Senator Obasanjo and Sanusi.
It is a gross SHAME that Nigerians are so desperate and gullible, anything will rock our boat. I am not here to argue for or against any motion, Just to advice the Op and his adherents that whatever We do now, We will always reap. Writing a fanciful article sprinkled with hates and sentiments won't give change. Alot of NLs will like and praise you but what next?

Just like Soludo, you will likely be a liability rather than the asset We seek so bad. Please note that I am speaking independently.

Insults are welcome cheesy

And your point is

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kolade354:
Another mumu Political spy ko political spot ni

Oga... how far?...you don come again gringringringrin that SparkleRed wey you dey insult nah my babe ooo...I go dash you small now cool...smh 4 u
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by SweetSoup(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
otunsman:
Bokoharam was used to tarnished jonathan govt.If it was for that buhari would not have scored higher votes in other regions other than the north.Though, most of us knew jega did some manipulation for buhari in the north.
What are they now using boko haram for? buhari is president and they are still killing innocent people?
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by joseph1832(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:

And here's another stewpid PDP supporter!.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Kolade354(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Oga... how far?...you don come again gringringringrin that SparkleRed wey you dey insult nah my babe ooo...I go dash you small now cool...smh 4 u
She is nor Intelligent@all...........Go for ladies with beauty and Brain my fwend grin
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by mildflame: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:

And a FALLEN Angel yet 2recover 4rm d PAINS n TRAUMA of Defeat...Sia BABA
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
obailala:
What a lot of people do not understand is that the fighting force of bokoharam has been decimated by the Nigerian military. The onslaught against the terrorist camps in the run-up to the elections was successful in neutralising the strength of BH and the fighters are now scattered in a thousand directions hiding amongst the innocent populace. Those asking why there's no bombing of bokoharam any more are just being mischievously ignorant; how can you bomb people that are now scattered from their camps?

That we no longer hear of BH fighters moving around in convoys or seizing territory is a clear indication that they no longer have a united force. The present tactics the terrorists employ is to send out abducted female teenagers to go blow themselves up as suicide bombers, this unfortunately is the hardest part of any war and even the all sophisticated US military was never able to tackle suicide bombers in Iraq before they fled the country.

Na God go help us!

1)Sambisa onslaught was not concluded... so they still have a strong base there...

2)Buhari ended up destabilizing our intelligence community leaving them with low morals which will surely affect their output...

3)Lots of intelligence gathering is required...but with a demoralized state service, Nigeria is in trouble...
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

And your point is
The addressee got the message...
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
0lumide:
Alatenuje yi is still talking!!

Jonathan that believed in military action, what did he do please?

Eyin oloshi akindanidani iran eranko!!!

PDP WILL SOON GET WHAT'S COMING TO THEM!!

BARCANISTA ALATENUJE SAY THE TRUTH PDP FAILED NIGERIANS AND BUHARI IS JUST A MONTH OLD INTO HIS ADMINISTRATION! STILL WITH PDP APPOINTED SERVICE CHIEFS ETC...

GO AND DIE!!
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

And u sir, should ve bin aborted instead of disgracing ur father, product of a wasted sperm undecided
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

Foolishness evidence over u as u cnt quote without insult, nitwit
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by bidex(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
Many people are wondering why there is increased Boko Haram attacks and less military action under the administration of General Muhammadu Buhari (unlike what was obtained at the twilight of the Jonathan's administration). Please I urge readers to take their time to read this piece to find answers to many questions.

1. ACN/APC Believes BH Terrorists "Grievances" Should Be "Addressed" (Jan 1, 2012):
In reaction to the December 2011 State of Emergency declared by exPresident Goodluck Jonathan, Alhaji Lai Muhammed of ACN/APC reacted in a manner that made one ponder on his party's position in BH. First he made sense by stating that the government(of Jonathan) should tackle the root cause. However, his concluding statement rather appear as one that sympathised with the terrorists. In his own words...

‘’It is clear that the perpetrators of the violence believe they have grievances against the state, at whatever level. As unreasonable as this may seem in certain quarters, the truth is that unless these grievances are largely addressed, we will remain in the woods’’
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/mixed-reactions-trail-govts-emergency-declaration/

2. ACN/APC Never Believed In Military Action Against BH(May 2013):
While Nigerians celebrated the State of Emergency against BH in May 2013, the ACN/APC openly displayed their opposition to it and further opposed the sending of troops to tackle BH. Read Lai Muhammed's reaction
“We hereby REJECT the declaration of emergency rule in the three states of Adamawa, Borno and Yobe, and we call on the National Assembly to also reject it and not allow itself to be used to rubber-stamp a declaration that is largely cosmetic.
If the use of force in the affected states have failed to curtail the activities of the insurgents, why send in more troops?

APC/ACN leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu went further to say sending military against BH portends danger....

“The tenor of the state of emergency declared by the Federal Government yesterday portends danger for the polity. The full militarisation of security operations in these states will compound the already tense situation.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/reject-emergency-rule-acn-urges-nassembly/
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/acn-tinubu-sani-kick-as-nlc-nba-can-back-action/

3. Buhari Never Believed In Military Action Against BH:
April 2013

He made case for Amnesty for BH in April 2013...
“It is good that they have set up a committee on amnesty. I have not seen the terms of reference, but it is a right step in a right direction. “This is not the first time amnesty would be given to a violent group. You remember it happened in the time of Yar’Adua when he gave amnesty to militants, but whatever would bring us peace as a society, we should do it,”
www.sunnewsonline.com/new/buhari-supports-amnesty-for-boko-haram/

June 2013:
Despite the fact that Abubakar Shekau in in April 2013 rejected GEJ's negotiation proposal (as advocated by the North), despite the fact that BH carried out continuous attacks against the Nigeria State, Buhari still maintained his position that BH be flown in planes and granted "amnesty" and condemned killing of BH terrorists.

“You see in the case of the Niger Delta militants, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sent an airplane to bring them, he sat down with them and discussed with them, they were cajoled, and they were given money and granted amnesty.
“They were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the north are being killed and their houses demolished. They are different issues, what brought this? It is injustice.”
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

how much dem pay for for all these? please allow our brain to rest of all these propaganda
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by SweetSoup(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
otunsman:
There is a motive behind all this killings in the north.The elders and Islamic leaders have warned non Islam residing over there,who cannot abide by sharia law in the north, to vacate the state or face full wrath of the law.Hence, they are using bokoharam to dislodge non Islam to pave way for a full sharia implementation.
How many Christians or churches have boko haram attacked in the last one month? They are killing Muslims and bombing mosque and you are here talking religion. This people are not Muslim cos everything they do goes against Islam and the Quran, they are evil people and they will all be wiped out soon by God's grace..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by mildflame: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
He is prolly waiting for the 5000 naira promise and hoping that he might just get married now that Buhari has promised to feed kids in school while their parents continue to make more kids , after all you don't need to feed them , the govt will. grin

Another patient d trauma did affect dis one MEMORY REASONING n LOGIC plz come 4free treatment
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Caseless: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iceking1:
Its so shocking, were are we going in this country... Smh for dis Administration, bcus i whole heartedly ignored my ss brother and voted 4 President Buhari, thinking i was voting for change, may Jona 4give me for voting against him.... It is well
you are a born pessimist, that's why you see things the way you do.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kolade354:
She is nor Intelligent@all...........Go for ladies with beauty and Brain my fwend grin

Send me your sister's number then...
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
bidex:

how much dem pay for for all these? please allow our brain to rest of all these propaganda

More like reminder of truth and facts...
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:
The addressee got the message...
Next time...make it a private message... try email...
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Next time...make it a private message... try email...
Will do. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Officers Given Ultimatum To Lose "Pot-bellies" (pic) - COAS / Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.