Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram (33142 Views)

Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source / Igbos Have Lost Their Position In Nigeria - Dr. Samfo Nwankwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by virus04(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
gensteejay:
There are so many mysteries shrouding the sponsors of this insurgency quagmire, and the stand of Buhari/APC is still vague to me. Why is the President averse to taking military actions against this evil sect that waste several lives on a daily basis? When Buhari vowed to end the insurgency some weeks back, how does he want to achieve this? Is the allegation by some people true that IBB is one of the sponsors of BH? And lastly, why do BH single Katsina, the home State of President Buhari, out of all the Northern States from their deadly attacks?

may God bless you, your parents and your relatives.. Oh! God will give you more brain..you shall not die a premature death..you will live long..God will bless you..

For saying this..

Some people will still insult but i pray God open their eyes to see things.. Am not an apc or a pdp supporter.. I vote based on the individual..i did not vote jonathan because i am a pdp supporter..but i sat down and i started thinking about what buhari said in the past..many threats..

I tried my best to stop people from voting this man but they insisted.. I told them that they will regret..they were laughing at me..my dad is close to buhari.. But he didnt vote for him.he still told me some things about him..but that was not y i didnt vote for him.. I'v already mentioned y i didnt vote for him..

Now we'v voted him..every day bomb blast .. Excluding katsina his state..

Now he removed military checkpoints now boko haram has free access to any state.. Coz we all know(even buhari) that the police cant do that job. Why? Why? Why? Some people here will give me useless reasons

since when he became the president.

He has never ordered the military to take out boko haram.. Never (now thinkers remember he said(fighting boko haram is fighting d north))

now can anybody give me a very good reason why he relocated boko prisoners to anambra.. A very good reason please.....what happened to dem where they were b4.

Please lets try and think 4get insults, religion, party.. And if you have good reasons quote me..i will change my mind..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Kolade354(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Send me your sister's number then...
I dont have a Sister!.................Gurlz don finish for ya street Or you Lack the Confidence to woo ladies?
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kolade354:
I dont have a Sister!.................Gurlz don finish for ya street Or you Lack the Confidence to woo ladies?

send me any of your relative contact...
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Moheat(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You lack understanding. Is your brain hacked?

No your brain is dead cos the last I checked Orlan doOwoh is dead and buried. Anofia
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by solonazzy: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:
Only a change chanting, broom wielding Janjawiid zombie will not see that Buhari is first and foremost the commander n chief of Boko Haram.

Any bastard that quotes me should remember that you fools blamed Jonathan for being behind Boko Haram.
Bt y r u so dull... If he was Dr commander, wuldnt he hav flushed dem deceitfully so as to make us quickly c he meant every word he spoke during campaign?.... Dr existence shows Boko Haram wants to undermine his govt as well... N mind u, ppl started accusing GEJ to b sponsoring Boko Haram cos of his reluctance to draw d battle Line... He was blaming opposition..... Hav u seen or heard buhari or APC doing dat nw?... Dundee
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
hazyfm:

Did u just fart through your mouth?

If you knew better, you would have realised that for man to his, he draws in air. Check well if it's your underwear that's stinking you out.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by hazyfm: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
mykl01:

If you knew better, you would have realised that for man to his, he draws in air. Check well if it's your underwear that's stinking you out.

Unfortunately I can't read your English. Try Hausa,Yoruba or Igbo since you can't speak good English Language.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Chigold101(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iceking1:
Its so shocking, were are we going in this country... Smh for dis Administration, bcus i whole heartedly ignored my ss brother and voted 4 President Buhari, thinking i was voting for change, may Jona 4give me for voting against him.... It is well
people like you are called sabo in my area...

Brainless Dullard from Daura is waiting for G7 to tell him the next thing to do...
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Cityguy: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Why do some people feel suicidal whenever 'Barcanista' writes and expresses his opinion? Is it because the truth he speaks hurts? What makes some people to feel the heat of his revelations more than others? Why run high BP over his views? The thing dey wonder me fa grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Holak: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Arch1:
I supported a Buhari presidecy but i have stated severally(check my previous posts), Buhari CANNOT end the insurgency in the NorthEast.

The Boko Haram/ISWAP insurgency is more dire than we know. There are Boko Haram memebers all over West Africa, there are Boko Haram memebers in all the 36 states of Nigeria. This has nothing to do about APC or PDP

Did you say that when GEJ was President? That is double speak.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by dazzysleek(f): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iceking1:
Its so shocking, were are we going in this country... Smh for dis Administration, bcus i whole heartedly ignored my ss brother and voted 4 President Buhari, thinking i was voting for change, may Jona 4give me for voting against him.... It is well
Had I known' comes @ last!
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by joseph1832(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cityguy:
Why do some people feel suicidal whenever 'Barcanista' writes and expresses his opinion? Is it because the truth he speaks hurts? What makes some people to feel the heat of his revelations more than others? Why run high BP over his views? The thing dey wonder me fa grin
I feel very concern to quote this post of yours because the person under the moniker barcanista isn't one who should be ignored because he has shown beyond reasonable doubt that he has a penchant for spreading misinformation and half baked opinions.

This moniker, was once a voice for the APC, even when he was under the APC, I still regarded him as paid goon, I even wrote a poem to express this. Then he switched side given another far fetched reason that he is seeking protection from the APC.

Now you may want to know that Nigeria, is a polity full of semi illiterate who jump at whatever bit of news comes there way. Barcanista was solely hired by the PDP to do just this, dissuade the unsuspecting Nigeria masses from seeing what is, while he feeds them with what he thinks.

Never forget that even though he expresses his opinion, they're usually one sided and it reeks of lack of substance and clearly paints the APC and PMB in a bad light. A man who truly stands by his words will say the truth, no matter what, he further proved that he's being paid for spread falsehood when he expresses his heart felt apology to the PDP supporters here even after he said the plain truth!.

Now tell me sir, why should a man apologize for saying things the way it is? If you follow him, he will see the narrow mindedness he often displayed with those half baked opinions of his.

My good sir, I will say this "the irony of the information age is that it has given too much credence to uninformed public opinion". Even you will agree that "uninformed public opinion" is rift in todays world of having information in ones finger tip. And it only takes only a few like barcanista to utilize this to fruition!.

I must say this, no sane man will start appraising a government just merely less than 40 days in office, yet you see the likes of barcanista and his fellow vaudeville of pundits judging and criticizing the APC government.

I tell you my good sir that while each and everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, opinions can be very dangerous and cancerous if let to blossom, especially when that opinion can cause harm to a polity plagued with tribalism and religious intolerance like ours!.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by exco90(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iceking1:

Ameeen.. I stoood by him till the end.. Jona still remain by hero.. Long live jona.. We miss u..
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by sparkleRed(f): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kolade354:
She is nor Intelligent@all...........Go for ladies with beauty and Brain my fwend grin

Cn u stop disturbing my mention, sick fellow
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Kolade354(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

Cn u stop disturbing my mention, sick fellow
You're too daft gurl.......Did i call ur name or I'm I referring to you Dumbhead.........Go and Pick Beans foool
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
hazyfm:

YES, WE WILL BE NEGOTIATING FROM A POSITION OF STRENGTH
Boko Haram have been the greatest losers, They have lost several members in the past 6 months, and some are willing and ready to surrender.

I expect government to use this opportunity to use these surrendered Boko haram members knowledge on the way they operate to end the insurgence.

Let's be sincere with ourselves, not all Boko haram members will surrender, so govt will still need to bombard those who refused to surrender.
since may 29 this year, BH has been on a resurgence. D gains miraculously made by GEJ six weeks 2d election,are already being eroded by military inactivity by GMB and his military team. BH has become more emboldened since may 29 as every attack they made has gone unanswered by d military. With d body language of BH, they are definitely not in d mood 4 surrender. D govt isn't in a position of strength cos its nigeria that has been counting its dead since may 29 not BH
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by rhymz(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
From the goings-on it is obvious Buhari’s approach is to get terrorists with no collective purpose or structure to dialogue and negotiate with government. It shows how naive and very lacking in understanding of what terrorism is all about by the new government. It is unfortunate that this new government apparently makes decision without recourse to professional opinions but sentiments and religious bonding.

From the latest actions of the government; removing military check points and road blocks, ordering the command structure to be sited in the middle of the war, changing the leadership of the secret service, dishing out over a trillion Naira as rescue package for irresponsible state governments to share, there is apparently a need for thus man to be stopped and told to select his cabinet before making any major decision, there is too much brawn than sense in his actions.

Nigerians are already very disappointed, I am not disappointed because I have never believed in the man's abilities to understand the enormity of the problem but now I am beginning to be scared as the experimentation going on is at a very high cost that Nigerians can't stand. God help thus country with the curse we have brought upon ourselves as a country, this man is a grave error in comparison to the former.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by marcelifeh(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Am still waiting to hear from the elder statesman (OBJ), that said Boko Haram was fighting a legitimate course.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by joseph1832(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
We are watching Buhari , let him finish being clever by half then he'll understand that the north can ride on the South West anyway they feel like but the SS and SE will remain resolved to do the needful if any more insult is added to the one we are already receiving.

Enough is enough.
Abeg keep quiet joor! You dey yan as if your one vote equal to one million vote.

By the way, who made you the chief spokesman for the South South and South East?.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by ehinja: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iceking1:

You did not vote Buhari because if you do it is too early to ask for Jona's forgiveness.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by hush15: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS WAS BARCANISTA BEFORE HE WAS PAID PEANUTS TO DEFECT TO PDP

6:36pm On Dec 12 , 2014

6:28pm On Jan 04, 2014

12:41pm On Oct 27 , 2014

5:40pm On Dec 31 , 2014

2:11am On Dec 24 , 2014

that was then, now he has the light and truth has prevailed. So, he is preaching the hard earned truth and you quoting the past him for what!

Oga watch o

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by ohzee(f): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
In the heat of the campaigns they said PMB will defeat BH easily because he once defeated a sect called Maitatsine.... I still remember that campaign slogan. I didn't buy into it though.
Please can he quickly deploy whatever tactics he used then, these daily killings are unbearable.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by bogun25: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
sauceny:
[size=20pt]APC is just a party engineered to destabilize & disintegrate this country[/size]

They are loosing it.

Please kindly add with the assistance of gullible Nigerians - who fail to use intuition in the face of danger but would rather wait for the imminent to occur
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
virus04:

may God bless you, your parents and your relatives.. Oh! God will give you more brain..you shall not die a premature death..you will live long..God will bless you..

For saying this..

Some people will still insult but i pray God open their eyes to see things.. Am not an apc or a pdp supporter.. I vote based on the individual..i did not vote jonathan because i am a pdp supporter..but i sat down and i started thinking about what buhari said in the past..many threats..

I tried my best to stop people from voting this man but they insisted.. I told them that they will regret..they were laughing at me..my dad is close to buhari.. But he didnt vote for him.he still told me some things about him..but that was not y i didnt vote for him.. I'v already mentioned y i didnt vote for him..

Now we'v voted him..every day bomb blast .. Excluding katsina his state..

Now he removed military checkpoints now boko haram has free access to any state.. Coz we all know(even buhari) that the police cant do that job. Why? Why? Why? Some people here will give me useless reasons

since when he became the president.

He has never ordered the military to take out boko haram.. Never (now thinkers remember he said(fighting boko haram is fighting d north))

now can anybody give me a very good reason why he relocated boko prisoners to anambra.. A very good reason please.....what happened to dem where they were b4.

Please lets try and think 4get insults, religion, party.. And if you have good reasons quote me..i will change my mind..
Amen.
The way and manner the Presidency is treating this BH issue is really disheartening and calls for concern. I hope my suspicions about Buhari are not true!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Tukor32: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
I hold the south west responsible for all these mayhem..they voted him in

1 Like

Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by fx45(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
mrkings84:
I just learnt that man called Buhari is not a Nigerian.....
His forebearers are Islamic Jihadists from Futa Jallon Heights in faraway Guinea... His immediate ancestors are most probably immigrants from Niger Republic
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by biafranqueen: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Arch1:
I supported a Buhari presidecy but i have stated severally(check my previous posts), Buhari CANNOT end the insurgency in the NorthEast.

The Boko Haram/ISWAP insurgency is more dire than we know. There are Boko Haram memebers all over West Africa, there are Boko Haram memebers in all the 36 states of Nigeria. This has nothing to do about APC or PDP
That's not what APC said though did you forget?
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by komek(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Iceking1:

U and ur likes shud just shut up. I hate pple who are myopic in thinking. We were preaching that Tinubu, BUhari, and co were never change agents but u and ur brothers voted them, now u r here saying rubbi,,sh
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by splendy1032: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
siraj1402:
So gradually the fools have started with this government also?Lets wait and see what become of us in the next 4 years.
. That's only if u will b alive by den...
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
hazyfm:

Unfortunately I can't read your English. Try Hausa,Yoruba or Igbo since you can't speak good English Language.

Lol..... in simpler English, devoid of auto correct, you need to take in air before a Hissing sound is made. So check where the odour you perceive is emanating from. Possibly your boxers. Shalom.
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by hazyfm: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
mykl01:

Lol..... in simpler English, devoid of auto correct, you need to take in air before a Hissing sound is made. So check where the odour you perceive is emanating from. Possibly your boxers. Shalom.

Soulja Boy It is only natural for me to respect you because of your profession. Mind u farting through the mouth is a figurative speech u might never understand until I explain it to u. Wasn't an insult of any sort. Now gi go bed Soldier
Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by ladkud(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2015
milychocs:

Why you had to use Onitsha, a SE homogeneous-ly Igbo, Christian undecided city in a region that has been clamouring for a separation from the Nigeria entity as an example is beyond me right now?
Was that a scare tactic? That region lost a 3 year war....so guns/bombs will not faze it

But I tell you....it would be very foolhardy of anyone who wants one Nigeria to let BH related violence happen in the SE
Even the tiniest bit of violence

Because that would be an answer to the separatist movement
Biafra will then rise sooner than you would want.
So just leave this region the hell alone
Thanks

Its an assumption bros, assuming what is happening in the North presently is what is happening there, if Niger delta militant decide to go extreme without the support of some part in that region and they are now using that medium. will your shot gun be useful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Officers Given Ultimatum To Lose "Pot-bellies" (pic) - COAS / Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / Nicholas Ukachukwu: Real Story On Demolition Of Igbo Man Property In Abuja– Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.