Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (63714 Views)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by dperon(m): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2015
grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Osamai(f): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2015
Call your friend for a talk, indirectly tell him that a friend of urs told you that his friend's wife is making advances on him, that he does not know what to do. Ask him if he's in such position, what is he going to do? That way u'll know the way forward, you just have to get his reactions first but anything else.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Spybradd: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Emmaro4u@yahoo.com,07032399448.tnks cutie

#SCAM ALERT. NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF THIS 419.
HE IS A M.SC GYNAECOLOGIST ELSEWHERE AND NOW A "BANKING AND FINANCE" GRAD..ENGAGE HIM TO HANDLE UR FINANCIAL (MONEY) SECTOR OR ANYWHERE ELSE @ UR OWN RICK AND PERIL!
BE WARNED.

Cc: kayalla,wisemany2k
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by zeusdgrt(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Spybradd:

#SCAM ALERT. NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF THIS 419.
HE IS A M.SC GYNAECOLOGIST ELSEWHERE AND NOW A "BANKING AND FINANCE" GRAD..ENGAGE HIM TO HANDLE UR FINANCIAL (MONEY) SECTOR OR ANYWHERE ELSE @ UR OWN RICK AND PERIL!
BE WARNED.

Cc: kayalla,wisemany2k
When you are done whistling go take your drugs.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by zeusdgrt(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2015
wisemany2k:

What did u study?
finance,with banking experience
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by ideylaff: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hold on to GODS word and walk with peace
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by DonCortino: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
H
wisemany2k:

What did u study?
Chem engr.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by FRANKOXY(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Run to your pastor and ask him the implications associated with adultery.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 11, 2015
DonCortino:
H
Chem engr.

Inbox me ur cv
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by tejusbrit: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2015
BRO! Keeping ds as a secret would work against u in the future, believe me she would turn the table around at the slightest......
Your first line of action now should be u trying to record all her calls phone calls and keep her messages, once u have enough evidence intact tell ur WIFE. U urgently need to let ur WIFE know in other to avert the consequence ds would have on ur marriage if your wife finds out on her own. With your proofs on ground she would be convinced that you are telling the truth and thus I don't c y she would be hysterical.
Then let the other woman know your wife is aware of the whole situation and if she doesn back off you are ready to go and tell her husband, so whatever happens she would be the one to loss her happy home when her husband finds out.
If after ds she still doesn back off look for someone close to her ( parent or sibling you report her to) when going to do ds make sure your wife goes with u, so it would be so glaring that u mean it that you ain't interested. When u do ds, she would surely back off out of shame.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by DonCortino: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
wisemany2k:

Inbox me ur cv
Pls ur email.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by dperon(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by nellyquash(f): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
This write up is somehow complicated and u really need wisdom to tackle this issue. .. can u talk to your pastor about it? But If u think ur wife is matured enough to handle such discussion then tell her because she is a friend and also a wife to you. Just use your head and pray for God directives.

[/b][b]Bros please also help a sister with a Job
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
delishpot:
Save her sms and other messages. You may need it to clear yourself from her trap one day.

Better yet, tell your wife to warn her for you. Your wife should claim she saw her sms on your phone and she should quit disturbing you.

This advise is costly. Your wife may go out of her way and your friend's marriage stands to be threatened. Pls handle this alone and warn her not to make further advances on you else you would inform her hubby.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
delishpot:

Better yet, tell your wife to warn her for you. Your wife should claim she saw her sms on your phone and she should quit disturbing you.

This advise is costly. Your wife may go out of her way and your friend's marriage stands to be threatened. Pls handle this alone and warn her not to make further advances on you else you would inform her hubby.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by dperon(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kayalla(f): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
dperon:
I have sent the mail addy since but I haven't got a response from u. Thanks
horladoyin@yahoo.com

Aw sorry must have missed it.
Will forward addy to u
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by potolistic(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2015
DonCortino:

Am not begging for money neither am I trying to reap where I did not sow, am only asking for an assistant. I dont understand why u are calling me a gold digger or maybe u just heard about the word for the first time in ur stup¡d miserable life. Silly goat.
Sharap and stop talking like a frustrated mule
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by dperon(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2015
grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university.

We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No.

She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight.

I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband?

Please help I am not myself anymore.
bros how far, you didn't tell us how it ended grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by dperon(m): 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
angry
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mkpikpub how has it been with you? and how did u handle the issue??
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Haywhymido(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mr man, if u want to do, do. if u dont want to do, den dont. Are u a toddler?
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by franco3075q(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2016
Omo tonsho, see whr person papa dey run 4 yash
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by SUREPA: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
falconey:
oh brother!

The devil wants to get you through her..........let's pray!

Its not his portion in Jesus name! Amen
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by SegzyJoe(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Knowing the kind of woman she is, you should have gone there in the first place with your wife. You are acting like a willing accomplice.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by wizflower(f): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Larablink:
loud mouth,your here again running your mouth as usual.if you can't advice why can't you shut up that hole you call a mouth. Coward. angry angry angry
This hasn't called for abuses ok
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Zhahovic(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
your situation is really classic...
if U tell your friend...it might wreck his marriage and he might blame U indirectly for it...
if U don't tell anyone..U might eventually succumb to the temptation and end up with a life long guilt..
I suggest U do what Joseph did in the Bible..
how about changing location?..maybe she might forget U if she does not see U regularly...
and..be careful..what if your wife sees one of those texts?..
..hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.