Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (63742 Views)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by dancoolD(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2015
My man be careful the devil is at work, bcuz the woman do not love you but she just want to destroy your relationship with her husband
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Sunny4Gold: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
You also have intention to sleep with her because I don't know why you are seeking advice. If you don't have the intention to do it , you will not be seeking opinions from people
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by upuphim(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Why did poster not go with his wife. He should be mindful that he may not escape the next trap. He should fake the story to know the maturity of his wife to stand by his side. If she passed the test, she can be told it is his true life story. Meanwhile, call off the relationship for the sake of both marriages, is my candid advice.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by SpencerLewis(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, this is such a non issue. Give in to her advances. You get a dose of fresh punnany and a break from the monotony of marital life.
Ur stupidity no get part 2. Even if he is to cheat on his lovely wife, shd it be with his closest friend's wife.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by SpencerLewis(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
kayalla:

i will check with my sisters they re both in PH

Beautiful oyibo with beautiful answer. Nne u too much 'MAKA CHUKWU'
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by SpencerLewis(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mznaett:
Guy c lemme tell u something I trust 80% of Ph women they can do d undoable aswear. Dz ur stuff z a pure set-up by ur friend,his wife nd ur wife 2 @least 2check ur fidelity level

so it's left 4u 2decide either 2 stand or 2fall

Are sure? (@least 1% sure)
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Drabrah(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Brandnew2:
Jah!

Just

Avoid

Her.
Gbam!
Na u hit d nail 4 head jare.
& + gather enof evidence & keep dem safe jst in case things wanna activate reverse mode.

Buh dunno y somtin's telling "OP sef wan enta d place"
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Vikky014(f): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:

Thanks
funny you..so u need advice to do what exactly? d truth is dis u hv developed feelings for ur frnds wife. if not y r u nt urslf anymore

last bullet. dont u ever kiss her nt to tlk of sleepn wt her bc she will rport u to her hubby dt u r d one harrassn her. fear some women. joseph and portifar*s wife comes to mind.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by noblegrex: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Give her a serious warning to keep off after keeping all her messages somehow save n limit your visit to their house. Very simle.ah ah after having kids.which one b that
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by potolistic(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
DonCortino:
bros am looking for work and am in ph too, can u assit a brother?
Gold digger
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by judges: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bro, since you know she is in love with you, anytime you are going there go with your wife. She is just devil, do you know if you do that maybe end of road for tour destiny. pray very well pls
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Ekestar(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bros wisdom is wot u need, remember the saying of the wise philosopher in the bible. there are two people I will recommend u tell this thing, this is to save ur sel from her trap.
A man of God u trust and ur own mother, believe me this two people we act as great advisers and also as witness in case she wants to accuse u tomorrow.
On ur own find way nd save the msgs, esp the calls because msg is earsier to deny than call.
Finally, continue running from her,telling her godly reasons why u cant do it.
A word is enuf for a wise
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by CertifiedFreak(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Ur stupidity no get part 2. Even if he is to cheat on his lovely wife, shd it be with his closest friend's wife.

While I wouldn't deign myself to trade words with a lowlife like you, need I remind you that ma opinion is just that; mine. What you think is your headache. Don't tell me what ma thoughts should be retard.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by jabojafa(m): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
kayalla:

i will check with my sisters they re both in PH
nice on sis, bt i wudnt mind if u cud add me to d job link in PH or AkwaIbom
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by jerrymichaels(m): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
stop using foul words please or avoid commenting.

you work in a multinational company and you come to nairaland to display your stupidity ?

what is your job position sef [/quote]
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by bikefab(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Flee brother. Flee!!
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by fF01(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
hmmmm!

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by jabojafa(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
DonCortino:

bros am looking for work and am in ph too, can u assit a brother?
even me sef oh dey look for job bt am in Akwa Ibom, any kind hearted Nigerian can assist. Tnks
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by sammyms: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
It is not ideal u sleep with a married woman & vise versa. 4 d sake of ur family & self don't try it. It brings backwardness to a man.
Thanks & God bless u.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by OlaoluEmir(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
My advice 4u is 2-let ur friend knows about it nd secure ur own family 2! Think nd have 1-mind!!!!!!
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Charly68: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Let her know that doing such a thing to your Cherished friend is tantamount to death wish,you wouldnt expect or tolerate such from your wife or friend either...so whatever you make happen to others,God will make it happen to you in multiple..remember David ,he was unfaithful to his faithful servant & God judged him accordingly..his own child defiled his wives publicly & the entire household got cursed..Whether you know it or not infidelity attracts terrible curse upon it's victim. Never tolerate such in your life,. The woman you wrote about is an agent of the devil sent to bring down your star., the moment you do it ,you will forever live in bondage..Even long after God must have forgiven you,you won't forgive yourself & that is what the devil will be using as a weapon of torment against you.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by olenyi: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university.

We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No.

She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight.

I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband?

Please help I am not myself anymore.

Save her sms and also use your phone to record her voice. then sternly warn her to keep clear or you expose her.

regards.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by GentleFrank(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
That's serious. Let us stop makingg life uncomfortable for our fellow human beings. That is the key to achieveing a lasting peace in this world.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by ibawon(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bro, my advice for you is to save her messages and record any conversation you guys make and do keep them in a very safe place.Then anytime she makes a move trethen her you will report her to her Husband but do not ever let her know you have an evidence.Goodluck
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kross101(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university.

We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No.

She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight.

I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband?

Please help I am not myself anymore.

Boss I don't think you need any advice cos I'm sure you know the best thing to do which is to stay away from your friends wife, maybe inform your wife before she discovers what's been happening thru your phone or any other means....btw, help a broda out cos i need a job so bad...thankz
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bro its a setup pls dont fall for it.Be wise bro
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by lordhugo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Give me that number!

I am not a friend to your friend!
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by free2ryhme: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
cescky:

guy what is that?

ive worked in 2 multinational coys and ive always been a member of nairaland, prior , during and after

whats the big deal about working in multinational sef? na spirits de work there ....abeg park well

i bet with all your smartness you work in heaven

normal girls and guys work in multinational so they are prone to act human and do what you term stupidity...mr rocket scientist

Congrats ooo

Hope say u don chop grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by inalegwu99(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
na love

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by masqot(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Run like Joseph. Your destiny is at stake.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by cescky(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

Congrats ooo

Hope say u don chop grin

lol

i no belleful.......

all na package, no real big man works for any one grin na entrepreneurial things now
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by DOKON(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
just flee

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.