Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (63720 Views)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by MrP7: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Guy I'm sorry for you, what advice do you need, you are married leave another mans wife and face your own wife.
Don't tell your friend it may destroy his marriage
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university.

We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No.

She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight.

I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband?

Please help I am not myself anymore.

What goes around comes around.

Check how men who took whatever decision you take today ended up.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by LastProphet: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
vfactor:
This is very tricky!

If you tell your wife, I am afraid that she might escalate the issue and confront her about it and it might even shatter the friendship u enjoy with ur friend

If u threaten her that u will tell ur friend. She might just reserve the whole thing and say its u that have been making advances.

I will advice that u tell ur friend but before then, gather enough evidence like text messages, recorded phone calls and discussions and just tell ur friend that this is what his wife is up to. It might cause strains in their marriage, but its better that u re not cause of the strain. Also tell ur friend to handle the issue maturely.

most problems always bow to an age-tested solution, this solution has always worked especially when u don't know what to, the solution is DO NOTHING! don't sleep with her, don't tell your wife, stop encouraging her which am sure u were doing either directly or indirectly, don't tell your friend. stop visiting them and lastly tell her that experience has thought you that nothing can be hidden (which is true my brother), ask her if she has thought of that, continue to say you are thinking. after sometime she will move on and u would have saved the day and yourself. you have your own blames in the matter but this thread is not about u sha
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
LastProphet:

most problems always bow to an age-tested solution, this solution has always worked especially when u don't know what to, the solution is DO NOTHING! don't sleep with her, don't tell your wife, [b]stop encouraging her which am sure u were doing either directly or indirectl[/b]y, don't tell your friend. stop visiting them and lastly tell her that experience has thought you that nothing can be hidden (which is true my brother), ask her if she has thought of that, continue to say you are thinking. after sometime she will move on and u would have saved the day and yourself. you have your own blames in the matter but this thread is not about u sha

that's all i opened this thread to say. You very likely encouraged her or gave her some funny signals. Better man up and do what you know is right in your heart
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kenoz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
That woman no get shame at all. She's not deserve to be an housewife.

I'll advice you tell any of your friend that is a friend with you and that friend of yours that his wife is disturbing you. Cos if you tell your friend in question, he might not believe you and if he ask his wife, you know ladies are deceitful and that may cause a rift between you and your friend
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Mznaett: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tjayjosh @least 2 test his fidelity level
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Mznaett: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dorrobucci u'll be surprised @d end of d day when things unravel itself
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by mudiana(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
As old as this man,he doesn't know wat to do.ok,let me tell you.start sleeping with ur friend's wife and complicate ur life.u need our advice...mtscw! Rabbish
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by skyfullofstars(f): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
If I were in your shoes I would tell your wife immediately. There should be no secrets between you two.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by dperon(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by olagold65: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
My brother,dnt tell any of them,it ll degenerate into another thing,just keep posting her woman like that are very desperate they can go to any length,if possible work ur transfer to another region,my guy I deal with similar case like urs,I just relocate that end the whole yawa,they desperate,desperate,desperate,

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by dperon(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pour her acid.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Tjayjosh(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mznaett:
Tjayjosh @least 2 test his fidelity level
Is that what you think? If you were my wife, and you do that to me, and find out, Sorry for you!!!
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kayalla(f): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
dperon:
I am also in PH and really in need of a job. Studied Petroleum engineering.
Thanks.

send me ur email pls
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kayalla(f): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
jabojafa:
nice on sis, bt i wudnt mind if u cud add me to d job link in PH or AkwaIbom

send me ur email pls
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kayalla(f): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Beautiful oyibo with beautiful answer. Nne u too much 'MAKA CHUKWU'

tanx u grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kayalla(f): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
zeusdgrt:
nice heart cutie, U can still add me to that request.hp U nt angry don?

lol, why i wan angry.

if i can help i will always be glad to help.

send me ur email pls
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by zeusdgrt(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
kayalla:

lol, why i wan angry.

send me ur email pls
Emmaro4u@yahoo.com,07032399448.tnks cutie
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Pchidexy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
When I tested the fidelity of a girl I wanted to marry,she failed woefully. Yet, some stupid nairalanders bashed me like hell. Women! Fear them n thy life shall be long.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by jabojafa(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
kayalla:

send me ur email pls
edidiongjaphet@gmail.com thanks
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by jabojafa(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
kayalla:

send me ur email pls
edidiongjaphet@gmail.com thank you.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by octopusfreaky(f): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
joganut:
gbese re oooo.... ur story be like movie..... i will advice u do somtin drastic fast b4 ur friendship turns sour...
abeg oooo,, what's the meaning of ya signature
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by joganut(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
octopusfreaky:
abeg
oooo,, what's the meaning of ya signature

swthart talk is cheap let me show u dat u wud make a pleasant single mother.... hahahaha
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Ricswagger: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
kayalla:

lol, why i wan angry.

send me ur email pls
kayalla may God bless u as u have decided to help ppl,may u keep experiencing success in ur endeavours...kudos and keep it up
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by goldtooth: 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, this is such a non issue. Give in to her advances. You get a dose of fresh punnany and a break from the monotony of marital life.

Even if he wanted a break frm the monotony of married life, there are millions of beautiful girls around and definitely not the wife of a very good friend. Finding out your wife is cheating is painful let alone finding out it is your friend. That would be devastating. Put yourself in that shoes.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kayalla(f): 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ricswagger:

kayalla may God bless u as u have decided to help ppl,may u keep experiencing success in ur endeavours...kudos and keep it up

tank u and u too
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Ricswagger: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
kayalla:

tank u and u too
uwc,i 4 apply sha o lolz,but na nxt yr i go round up
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by DonCortino: 1:48am On Jul 09, 2015
potolistic:

Gold digger
Am not begging for money neither am I trying to reap where I did not sow, am only asking for an assistant. I dont understand why u are calling me a gold digger or maybe u just heard about the word for the first time in ur stup¡d miserable life. Silly goat.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by DonCortino: 1:51am On Jul 09, 2015
kayalla:

i will check with my sisters they re both in PH
Thanks, u can reach me on rico3stars@outlook.com
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 09, 2015
DonCortino:

bros am looking for work and am in ph too, can u assit a brother?

What did u study?
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by dperon(m): 6:22am On Jul 09, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.